"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re stuck in traffic on our way to Orlando. We’re about to get on I-4. It’s been pouring the entire way. I really hope it slows down (the rain not the traffic lol)

We’re stuck in traffic on our way to Orlando. We’re about to get on I-4. It’s been pouring the entire way. I really hope it slows down (the rain not the traffic lol)

Makes me think of a line from "Home for the Holidays" which always confused me:

🎶 Gee...the traffic is terrific

I always wondered if they were being sarcastic 🤔

We went through the bypass and took a couple pictures in Tomorrowland terrace. Now we’re at cosmic rays. We were gonna wait for nick and judy but it’s raining so I’m not sure if they’ll come out right away

Hi. Sorry so many pages. I’ve been to Disney after hours at magic kingdom and loved it. A lot of walk ons

based on what I’m reading I assume I won’t get that if I go to this lol

Would I be able to make fastpasses if I booked my MDE? And do I need my magic band?

I would only be going to the party. Not staying on property.

Also do I really need to be lining up an hour early to get a spot to see fireworks or the parade? Kinda feels like a normal park day doing that.

all rides open, and how many guests do they actually allow in the park?

Also will parking be an issue if I show up at 4?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks so much

Also! Forgot to mention we got to meet sally and jack and Mickey and Minnie right after the fireworks with ZERO wait! It was a wonderful way to end our night!

We went through the bypass and took a couple pictures in Tomorrowland terrace. Now we’re at cosmic rays. We were gonna wait for nick and judy but it’s raining so I’m not sure if they’ll come out right away

Sorry your experiencing icky weather. :hug:

We’ve been on main st waiting for the parade to start. The rain stopped about an hour or so ago!
Did the rain impact your fireworks or parade?

I've been checking the weather reports three times a day. I think I'm making myself sick. The current forecast is 60% chance of light showers, but I don't know what that means for the nighttime entertainment. 11/8 was rained out practically. I can't remember the last time my anxiety was this bad.

I've been checking the weather reports three times a day. I think I'm making myself sick. The current forecast is 60% chance of light showers, but I don't know what that means for the nighttime entertainment. 11/8 was rained out practically. I can't remember the last time my anxiety was this bad.
I feel your pain. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about the weather. I thought about trying to see if I could swap party tickets for the 19th but that is the day I planned on getting up insanely early to try to get on ROTR. Plus all my FP and dining reservations are made around my current schedule so that would be like starting over a few days before my park days. The whole process is exhausting!

I’m not sure if the first parade happened or not. We saw it was delayed but didn’t plan to watch that one anyway. The rain finally stopped around 9:50 so the fireworks and second parade did happen. It was pretty miserable up until that point though

Yikes!! Next Sunday-22 looks like it’s raining too (at least that’s the forecast for now) probably need to bring umbrella’s and ponchos....

Coming from Seattle, cool rain doesn't bother us but seeing some of the streams from this week I think we'll pack our umbrellas for our trip next week and have them ready for the 22nd party.

Coming from Seattle, cool rain doesn't bother us but seeing some of the streams from this week I think we'll pack our umbrellas for our trip next week and have them ready for the 22nd party.
Just flew in last night from Seattle too (actually from Vancouver but flew out of Seattle). The rain yesterday - omg! We are attending MVMCP on the 22nd as well, hoping that if it rains, it will be light and no umbrella needed.

UPDATED Park Hours for December and Beyond

Magic Kingdom
  • December 15 – park opens at 8 am instead of 9 am
  • December 20 – park opens at 8 am instead of 9 am, with Extra Magic Hours from 7-8 am
  • December 21 – park opens at 7 am instead of 8 am
  • January 5 – park closes at 9 pm instead of 8 pm
  • January 11 – park closes at 10 pm instead of 8 pm
  • January 17 (MLK weekend) – park closes at 9 pm instead of 8 pm
  • January 18 (MLK weekend) – park opens at 8 am instead of 9 am and closes at 11 pm instead of 8 pm
  • January 19, 20, 21 – park closes at 9 pm instead of 8 pm
  • January 25 – park closes at 10 pm instead of 8 pm
  • February 1 – park closes at 10 pm instead of 8 pm
Animal Kingdom
December 25, Extra Magic Hours are from 7-8 am and the park will officially be operating from 8 am to 9 pm. Originally, EMH took place from 8-9 am.

New Year’s Eve hours have changed for that day as well. The park will open at 7 am (originally 9 am) and will remain open until midnight. There will be no Extra Magic Hours on this day.

Hollywood Studios

• December 22-25: park opens at 7 am instead of 8 am
  • December 26-31: park opens at 6 am instead of 8 am
  • January 1-4: park opens at 7 am instead of 8 am

https://www.kennythepirate.com/2019...ross-the-disney-world-parks-for-the-holidays/
https://www.kennythepirate.com/2019...ross-the-disney-world-parks-for-the-holidays/

Can someone please tell me if parking at the magic kingdom will be a issue at 330pm this week for the party?

And how do I make fastpasses for that timeframe without a magic band

This has probably been asked and answered before but I purchased Christmas party tickets yesterday and as of today they do not appear anywhere in MDE. Is that something I should call about? I have my confirmation email with barcode but would feel a bit more comfortable if it was showing up in MDE with all my other reservations. Tks!

This has probably been asked and answered before but I purchased Christmas party tickets yesterday and as of today they do not appear anywhere in MDE. Is that something I should call about? I have my confirmation email with barcode but would feel a bit more comfortable if it was showing up in MDE with all my other reservations. Tks!

Are you looking under the My Tickets part? It won't show up under Plans with dining, hotel reservations, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter