Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Can you please tell me what information you need to buy the tickets. I want to help my aunt get them she hasn’t had any luck. I assume I would need the log in info for the my Disney experience and the reservation number and her credit card info. Not sure what else I might need. Congratulations on getting the tickets

You must have an existing reservation number, call 407-939-4240 (You can not buy them online). They also asked for my name, address, email and telephone number that the reservation was under. I could order tickets for the number of people on my reservation, plus 3 extras. You will also need a credit card to charge the non-refundable tickets too and know the date of the party you want to attend. Hope this helps!

Dialed at 6:59 am have been on hold ever since. Do have music but no estimated wait time. Hopefully I get through before work gets too busy and I have to hang up
Called answer after 1 hour 26 minutes on hold. Tickets confirmed for 9/10. Good luck everyone! I tried all day yesterday and never got through, busy signal or call cannot be completed message every time. Excited for the event and hope it is not oversold!

You must have an existing reservation number, call 407-939-4240 (You can not buy them online). They also asked for my name, address, email and telephone number that the reservation was under. I could order tickets for the number of people on my reservation, plus 3 extras. You will also need a credit card to charge the non-refundable tickets too and know the date of the party you want to attend. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for the information. My aunt is getting really upset so I will get this info from her to try to help her. I appreciate your quick response. The only thing I know so far is the date she wants.

So... anyone think to ask the cm how many tickets are being sold for each night.......

ETA not that I think they would actually say, but it would be interesting to see if we got any responses

It took two hours, but I have my ticket. Take this as you will, but the very nice CM I spoke with said that my date (Friday 10/8) has thus far been more popular than Halloween.

That is really interesting! Maybe it’s because of people with long stays for the 50th? I would love a chart of most popular dates just for fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter