*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

Just booked a trip April 20-25 for my brother’s 50th birthday! He and WDW are the same age! It has been 45 years since our first trip in 1975. My daughter will be joining us and we are excited to stay our first 3 nights at Riviera and the last 2 at BWV. My brother just returned from a trip at SSR and daughter and I stayed at POP in September. So glad to see park hopping back in action!

Hello! I am so excited to "meet" you all and get to know you over the next few months.

I just booked a trip for myself and my daughter, who will be 9. This time, we are leaving Dad at home and doing a girls only trip! :D

We are staying at POP. April 11-15, short and sweet. We have never bought hoppers before, but since our trip is shorter than usual - I figured it would come in handy!

Hello! I am so excited to "meet" you all and get to know you over the next few months.

I just booked a trip for myself and my daughter, who will be 9. This time, we are leaving Dad at home and doing a girls only trip! :D

We are staying at POP. April 11-15, short and sweet. We have never bought hoppers before, but since our trip is shorter than usual - I figured it would come in handy!
My daughter and I are doing a girls only trip too. She is 27 though lol. It is something we have talked about doing forever. Thankfully I have an understanding husband who was ok with staying home and letting us go without him.

I had a flight price tracker going on Google for our April trip and tonight I got an email update that my preferred flights were HALF the price they've been sitting at! I snapped them up without a second thought :-D Only 144 days until we can go home to Disney!

Hi there! Joining in, so add us to Roll Call, please!

DH and I are going April 21-30, 2021. We’re doing a split stay at AKV and BWV via DVC rental. My Dad and Mom are joining us on April 24, but they’ll be at BLT the first three nights and we’ll join them at BWV on April 27.

The last time we were in WDW was in October 2017, when we got engaged! We’re so looking forward to going back to the magic of WDW, especially after this crazy year! Glad to be here and nice to “meet” you fellow April travelers!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we'll be able to load Disney giftcards into MDE to pay for mobile orders by April?

Fun day, booked our flights on SW, added a day to our tickets and added park hopper!

This is our 4th trip, but tons of firsts. Our longest stay, new resort (CBR), first time with hoppers, and first time renting a car. Planning to drive to AK and MK, use Skyliner to Epcot and HS, and also enjoy some non-Disney activities while we're in Florida. It's so nice to have something to look forward to, even if I have no clue what April will be like! I'm actually hoping masks and distancing are still policies for a safer trip, although I wouldn't be sad to see the return of FP+ and Fantasmic too...

Fun day, booked our flights on SW, added a day to our tickets and added park hopper!

This is our 4th trip, but tons of firsts. Our longest stay, new resort (CBR), first time with hoppers, and first time renting a car. Planning to drive to AK and MK, use Skyliner to Epcot and HS, and also enjoy some non-Disney activities while we're in Florida. It's so nice to have something to look forward to, even if I have no clue what April will be like! I'm actually hoping masks and distancing are still policies for a safer trip, although I wouldn't be sad to see the return of FP+ and Fantasmic too...
I got my Southwest tickets yesterday as well. Cost of rental car is twice what it was last time I went a couple of years ago. Ouch!

April 24-30 at OKW.
Had three trips cancelled this year. About to cancel my January trip and this April trip was supposed to be in March. We pushed it back to the end of April in hopes we might have a vaccine by then. It also coincides with my daughter's 10th birthday so that is one plus to pushing it back.

April 24-30 at OKW.
Had three trips cancelled this year. About to cancel my January trip and this April trip was supposed to be in March. We pushed it back to the end of April in hopes we might have a vaccine by then. It also coincides with my daughter's 10th birthday so that is one plus to pushing it back.
Fingers crossed for you!

I don't think most of the public will be vaccinated by then, since it's 3-4 weeks between shots and another 1-2 weeks for your immune system to be in defense mode. I think that is why most are saying June/July before a substantial number of people are immunized. You would have to start the process by late March.

Fingers crossed for you!

I don't think most of the public will be vaccinated by then, since it's 3-4 weeks between shots and another 1-2 weeks for your immune system to be in defense mode. I think that is why most are saying June/July before a substantial number of people are immunized. You would have to start the process by late March.

Thanks. We realize we may have to postpone it again but we are ok with doing that, even though we would probably move it to January because we hate the heat and we have a halloween trip planned.

So excited for flower/garden!!!

I'm looking at last year's food booths to see what we might have in store as far as food kiosks...looks fantastic! :D
I was kind of bummed because we had to postpone from January which meant we would miss the International Festival of the Arts but I'm much more excited about F&G!!!! We were there a few years ago so it's been awhile. I know it won't be the same but it will still be fun.

Joining in! We are planning an April 2021 trip...postponed from Thanksgiving ‘20. Yacht Club
I have only been once in the spring and am really looking forward to this trip! Fingers crossed all works out.

Congratulations, caroline5177, I have always wanted to stay at the Yacht Club! Both the hotel and the pool seem amazing!

And a question for all other April 2021 travelers ... what’s the next milestone in terms of planning and booking? Just ADRs at 60 days? I see that park hours are posted through 3/7 now, so I guess April hours will be posted in about three weeks or so?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter