OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

Just need to get through the next 4 hours and then it’s Endgame time for me!

Our local cinema sent an email out to everyone last night recommending everyone arrive at least 45 mins before the start time because of how busy it’s going to be. Starting to worry about where we’re going to park haha

AMC Theatres has stated that they've sold more advance tickets for this movie than any other movie in history. In fact, to meet demand, they're going to keep some of their theaters open 24 hours a day from Thursday night until Sunday.

Also, the movie is expected to shatter box office records, with some estimates predicting that the movie could pull in $1 billion dollars in less than a week.

Yumpin' yiminy!! popcorn::
Looks like our small city “only” gets Endgame 20 hours/day. (No showings between 2am and 10am on their IMAX or other theaters)
I wish I was younger. That 2am would have been fun back in the day.

I’m on pins and needles.
I don’t go until Saturday evening.
I’m so scared my two favorite Avengers are going to die.
I’m fully expecting one to.

I’m afraid to read anything. I was afraid to read this thread.
And yes, I’m afraid that after I see it there will be no one IRL to talk about with it for a few weeks.

Here’s a really good discussion thread I found on Reddit that’s been really helpful trying to make sense of the huge plot hole. And with some other questions too...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Endgame/comments/bgmyzx/endgame_discussion_megathread_spoilers/

I will not click, I will not click, I will not click, I will not click.

Pushes away from computer and will not come back until Saturday night!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I will not click, I will not click, I will not click, I will not click.

Pushes away from computer and will not come back until Saturday night!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gah! Sorry! I meant this more for those few of us that have seen it and are dying to discuss. Definitely don’t want to ruin anything for you guys!

Just got back from seeing Endgame. I can’t even put into words how much I love this movie. It’s perfect and that’s not hype. There’s so many Easter Eggs to look out for.

I laughed, I cried and now I can’t wait to see what’s in store next for MCU. Hopefully an A-Force movie!

Because it's a 3 hour movie and because there is no break, i need those of you who have seen it to confirm for me (without spoilers) that the best time to use the bathroom is either 1) when the san Fransisco title card is displayed, 2) when hulk is having lunch, 3) and when the new jersey title card is displayed.... and i've read don't even think about going during the last hour.... confirm without spoilers????

Because it's a 3 hour movie and because there is no break, i need those of you who have seen it to confirm for me (without spoilers) that the best time to use the bathroom is either 1) when the san Fransisco title card is displayed, 2) when hulk is having lunch, 3) and when the new jersey title card is displayed.... and i've read don't even think about going during the last hour.... confirm without spoilers????

I can’t remember exactly what happened when those title cards are shown. But yes Hulk having lunch would definitely be a good spot. It’s a funny little scene but nothing you HAVE to see at all. I also think the scene from the trailer when they are in their new suits and all walking together - as soon as you see that - go! I went when Cap and Iron Man went somewhere together. It just seemed like it was going to be slow for a few minutes so I made the split decision and jumped up and ran out. My brother said I didn’t miss much at all so I guess that is an ok spot too. But regardless when you go, I would hurry no matter what! And definitely don’t go in the last hour.

The more I think about it, I think the point I went to the bathroom that I mentioned with Cap and Ironman is the New Jersey part. It’s so hard to remember, so much happened! We are seeing it again on Tuesday so I can’t wait to sit back and watch for all of the little things I probably missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter