OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

I got mine before it crashed for 6:30 Imax opening night but can't get 2nd set for Saturday since AMC is embarrassing and has been broke for hours. Seems like other chains are fine and just an AMC issue...but they are the only IMAX options nearby.

I got mine before it crashed for 6:30 Imax opening night but can't get 2nd set for Saturday since AMC is embarrassing and has been broke for hours. Seems like other chains are fine and just an AMC issue...but they are the only IMAX options nearby.
Yes, I guess it’s good the posters in this thread weren’t planning on the Disney Springs AMC.

AMC is our only local assigned seating option (Only in their IMAX). A co-worker had to physically go to the theater to get tickets since he never could buy online this morning.

The whole AMC website has crashed and is still not up.

Yep, and as a result Fandango and other sellers can't access AMC either. I'm in a paused virtual queue on Fandango, and I check AMC every now and again. My only solace is that no one else can get tickets either (except maybe at a box office, but that seems iffy except for day-of stuff).

Took me 3 very frustrating hours to get tickets today for 23:35pm showing on the 24th April. Kept getting to the payment page and then it kicked me out of the website. So annoying! Anyway, I can't wait now. Today's sneak peak has got me even more excited (if that was possible haha). I'm really looking forward to seeing Carol and Nebula joining the team and Scott being a proper Avenger now.

So glad to have this group! I didn't even realize tix went on sale today until I saw it here. Tried to book through the Studio Movie Grill site and it froze, but was able to get tix for the same location through Fandango after a 5 minute wait in the virtual queue. 4/27 for me!

I think there’s too many spoilers in today’s trailer..so if you have the strongest willpower, it’s probably best to avoid it.
That's my plan. At this point I just want to be surprised and enjoy my 3+ hour movie experience.

By the way, more power to those going to showings that start at 10pm or later. With a 3 hour run time, that's waaaaay past my bedtime!

Finally grabbed some Saturday night tix to go along with my opening night tix. Funny thing is theater was wide open when it finally came back online.

Was finally able to get them (Fandango). I think Regal was having issues. We got for April 26 - it's our son's birthday and he wanted to bring a bunch of friends. Problem is, both the wife and I were trying and got in at the same time...we now have extra tickets. Somehow though, I don't think I'll have a problem finding someone willing to use them.
If you can't find somebody to use them, you can return or exchange the tickets through Fandango. I've had to do that a few times!

The wife got Friday night tickets! The theater is a reserved and reclinered AMC. The middle is gone but there are still seats around the perimeter.

We got our tickets, but it wasn’t as perfect as I would have liked. My husband, and two sons will be seeing the 10 PM Friday showing. Two of my daughters and I will have to wait until Saturday evening to see it. It was just too hard to get our schedules aligned and we started our conversation too late in the day.
I will just have to have my head in a bag for a while.

That's my plan. At this point I just want to be surprised and enjoy my 3+ hour movie experience.

By the way, more power to those going to showings that start at 10pm or later. With a 3 hour run time, that's waaaaay past my bedtime!

My poor husband is going to die staying up that late with my sons.

We got our tickets, but it wasn’t as perfect as I would have liked. My husband, and two sons will be seeing the 10 PM Friday showing. Two of my daughters and I will have to wait until Saturday evening to see it. It was just too hard to get our schedules aligned and we started our conversation too late in the day.
I will just have to have my head in a bag for a while.

I aligned my schedule for this 5 months ago. :teeth:

Got my tickets from the B&B theater. Wanted Alamo Drafthouse but the app and website kept crashing.

Was able to get them for opening night at 7 pm.

The internet seems to behave itself with spoilers lately though, nothing like when the last Harry Potter book came out and yahoo was hacked and all the main character's deaths were displayed on the main page.

Per the suggestion of a friend, I started following Marvel Studios on Twitter a couple weeks ago and set up alerts for them, under the presumption that would be a sure-fire way to know when tix went on sale.

This morning at 7am I was sitting in my car in my work parking lot sending an email to a tire company regarding a warranty claim. Normally I’d have been inside and in an area where cell phones are not allowed but I guess it was meant to be because right as I was turning the car off to head inside I got the alert that tickets were on sale via their twitter feed. I hopped on to the local (pseudo)IMAX theater site and snagged tix for my family for Friday night. The theater has reserved seating and nearly all the best seats were gone in literally less than 30 seconds. I purchased the tickets, then pulled up the seating options again just to see if others had sold in that time and the theater was sold out aside from a couple random seats. Scored mine just in time!

Interesting that it appears tickets went on sale in Canada about 7 hours before the US.

Per the suggestion of a friend, I started following Marvel Studios on Twitter a couple weeks ago and set up alerts for them, under the presumption that would be a sure-fire way to know when tix went on sale.

This morning at 7am I was sitting in my car in my work parking lot sending an email to a tire company regarding a warranty claim. Normally I’d have been inside and in an area where cell phones are not allowed but I guess it was meant to be because right as I was turning the car off to head inside I got the alert that tickets were on sale via their twitter feed. I hopped on to the local (pseudo)IMAX theater site and snagged tix for my family for Friday night. The theater has reserved seating and nearly all the best seats were gone in literally less than 30 seconds. I purchased the tickets, then pulled up the seating options again just to see if others had sold in that time and the theater was sold out aside from a couple random seats. Scored mine just in time!

Wow.
Our local Regal srillhad seats at 3PM. They had it showing almost every hour of the day, however.

I hope this one is good! I got my tickets I literally fell asleep in the movies from the last one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter