OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

I hope this one is good! I got my tickets I literally fell asleep in the movies from the last one.

TBH, if the last one bored you in to a coma then I can’t imagine this one being too terribly different. Based on commercials, they seem the same, tonally. If you are serious, that you fell asleep, maybe you should go ahead and cancel the tickets and get your money back. Or sell them for 3x what you paid. :thumbsup2

I aligned my schedule for this 5 months ago. :teeth:
Apparently my kid's schools had no idea of the release date of this movie when planing the spring sports season......so my youngest has a baseball game Thursday night and Friday night and my oldest rows crew and has a regatta early Saturday morning ending around mid afternoon so we won't get to see it until that evening :sad1:

Okay, I got my tickets for friday the 26th after hours and hours of trying to get them all day. Was home sick so spent off an on trying to get access on AMC, finally was able to get on Fandango and got them, and 5 mins later AMC was back up. Go figure.

My son is on spring break that week, so he and I are talking about me taking vacation and we sitting through the replay of all the Marvel movies, but that is a looonnnnngggg time to be sitting in a theater. Yikes!

Apparently my kid's schools had no idea of the release date of this movie when planing the spring sports season......so my youngest has a baseball game Thursday night and Friday night and my oldest rows crew and has a regatta early Saturday morning ending around mid afternoon so we won't get to see it until that evening :sad1:

I have tickets for Saturday night for viewing number two as well. So I'll see you there!

I got tickets for Thursday at 6 pm at my favorite theater! They always do fun food and drink specials for big releases. Alamo's app didn't work at all for me, but Fandango was a breeze!

So it looks like the Russo Bros are recommending you watch at least two movies before endgame: civil war and infinity war.

That sounds much more doable to me than watching every single marvel movie, and it has been a while since I saw civil war.

Makes sense ... probably be good to watch at least Guardians 1 just to introduce those characters and same win Captain Marvel. If time I think Thor Ragnorak is useful too just to illustrate all that Thor has gone through. But I think a lot of that you can get a sense of just from Infinity War - though you might be a bit confused about some characters going into that

So it looks like the Russo Bros are recommending you watch at least two movies before endgame: civil war and infinity war.

That sounds much more doable to me than watching every single marvel movie, and it has been a while since I saw civil war.
As a Cap fan boy CW gets watched probably once every 2 or 3 months. The Tony+Bucky+Cap fight scene is reason enough!

Nice, can't wait.

Because you didn't have me before. Let's go get em.

That's how a long awaited hero acts. Bravo Marvel. :thumbsup2

Nice, can't wait.

Because you didn't have me before. Let's go get em.

That's how a long awaited hero acts. Bravo Marvel. :thumbsup2

I also appreciate War Machine asking her straight up why she never came before ... glad they addressed that

I also appreciate War Machine asking her straight up why she never came before ... glad they addressed that

Agreed. Sounds like she was being productive (dare I say heroic) somewhere else all these years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter