OFFICIAL Disney Cake Chatter Thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered about 2 weeks out. I called the cake line (407-827-2253) and left a message with my phone number and email address. I received an email within 24 hours with an order form attached. I filled it out and emailed it back, they sent me a confirmation. When I arrived at the restaurant, I asked while checking in about the cake and it was on my reservation. When the waitress came over, I asked again, just to be sure, and there was a copy of my order form on her table slip. It was so easy! When we were ready, they brought the cake, and it was perfect!

Would you mind if I asked cost? Debating getting Mickey head for my son!! Thanks

Hi All,

We will be at MK on my DDs birthday:bday:. Plans so far are BBBprincess:, lunch at CRT (12:05)
and dinner at BOG (6:30ish).

I want a small but special cake, only 3 of us & I have a gluten intolerance.

Can you special order a cake for BOG?

Which place would you have a birthday cake?party: The cake will be Ariel or Frozen (Anna) theme for 7th birthday

Thanks

Unless BOG has changed, you had to call to confirm they were allowing cakes that night at BOG. They have very limited fridge space so they can only accept so many cake orders.

If it's going to be a Princess Themed cake, I would order it for CRT. If it's only a small cake, you won't have much over afterwards.

Hi All,

We will be at MK on my DDs birthday:bday:. Plans so far are BBBprincess:, lunch at CRT (12:05)
and dinner at BOG (6:30ish).

I want a small but special cake, only 3 of us & I have a gluten intolerance.

Can you special order a cake for BOG?

Which place would you have a birthday cake?party: The cake will be Ariel or Frozen (Anna) theme for 7th birthday

Thanks

http://s895.photobucket.com/user/st...40312_120034_zpsnq9681ne.jpg.html?sort=3&o=14

http://s895.photobucket.com/user/st...40312_163919_zpsgx6qohof.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12

These are two cakes I had made for my daughter's sweet 16, the Alice themed cake was done by the Grand Floridian (Pat was awesome), the second was done by the Boardwalk Bakery.

Beautiful cakes. I've never had much luck with the GF and Pat though. Three cakes in 2 years never showed. Glad yours did.:thumbsup2

I want to get a mini tiered cake for my son's birthday. I have the options of having it at our dinner at Crystal Palace on our first night or at 1900 Park Fare breakfast mid-week. Does anyone have any experience at either place and where would you suggest is the better option? Thank you for your help.

We are at 1900. Park fare on march 31 for dinner. Is it too late to get a simple peanut free cake. I'm thinking vanilla with a frozen screen print. It's dd's birthday and this might be a nice add on. There are five of us. I don't want to spend a lot.

I need a suggestion for a theme. We will be celebrating 4 birthdays (my husbands (29), mine (28), our daughters (4) and our sons (2). I just want to get one cake (6 inch) for all 4 of us to split/celebrate. I can't think of anything that doesn't lean too far one way.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

I did a cake for my boys 24/18 last August. I took in all of their likes and made one cake. Disney will not split themes. My boys like Donald in one way or another. So Donald it was. I should consider what all of you love, like and will tolerate. Then my boys love chocolate.. ganache it was. I had a 2 tier mini for my husband and I he liked the boys flavor cake better. Yellow cake with chocolate ganache. So, needless to say this May... a mini 2 tier, yellow cake chocolate ganache at California Grill for our 26th wedding anniversary.

I did a cake for my boys 24/18 last August. I took in all of their likes and made one cake. Disney will not split themes. My boys like Donald in one way or another. So Donald it was. I should consider what all of you love, like and will tolerate. Then my boys love chocolate.. ganache it was. I had a 2 tier mini for my husband and I he liked the boys flavor cake better. Yellow cake with chocolate ganache. So, needless to say this May... a mini 2 tier, yellow cake chocolate ganache at California Grill for our 26th wedding anniversary.

Oh my yellow cake with chocolate is my husbands favorite! Maybe we will compromise. He gets the cake flavors and the kids get the decorations.

Oh my yellow cake with chocolate is my husbands favorite! Maybe we will compromise. He gets the cake flavors and the kids get the decorations.

Honestly, no matter what you decide... it's your happy place. I have rarely found someone that's not happy. I ordered my cake based on my response to you :dance3: I told my husband my response to you and he agreed. A decision made with thoughtfulness and love can never disappoint. Your family will love what you do.

Honestly, no matter what you decide... it's your happy place. I have rarely found someone that's not happy. I ordered my cake based on my response to you :dance3: I told my husband my response to you and he agreed. A decision made with thoughtfulness and love can never disappoint. Your family will love what you do.

Aww, thank you for those sweet words :). Happy Anniversary, we will be there the end of May

Unless BOG has changed, you had to call to confirm they were allowing cakes that night at BOG. They have very limited fridge space so they can only accept so many cake orders

I was hoping to have an anniversary cake delivered to BOG, is it a long shot? Maybe I should have it delivered to our room. Would they be able to tell me when I order?

I was hoping to have an anniversary cake delivered to BOG, is it a long shot? Maybe I should have it delivered to our room. Would they be able to tell me when I order?

Yes. When you call, you will be able to find out.They only can take so many orders a night for BOG so the earlier you call, the more chance you have at them accepting your order :)

Thank you. How far in advance should I order? Our trip is in Aug.

I reached out to the Contemporary bakery a couple of days ago, on day 43. I have no big request a 2 tier mini wedding cake, yellow cake with chocolate ganache in the center. Fondant cover with royal blue accents for the California Grill on May 7th. They reached out to me the next day for clarification so. I'll send another email next week if I don't get a confirmation email. I've always had great success with the Contemporary Bakery.

Beautiful cakes. I've never had much luck with the GF and Pat though. Three cakes in 2 years never showed. Glad yours did.:thumbsup2

+1. I cx'ed mine cause she was hard to talk to. She didn't listen to anything u said. I sent pics fro hear and she cared less.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter