• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official June 2008 code watch

Hello, Does anyone know of any code for disney rooms in may for the general public. I don't seem to see any general public discounts online anymore? Looking ofr value or moderate resorts

Hello, Does anyone know of any code for disney rooms in may for the general public. I don't seem to see any general public discounts online anymore? Looking ofr value or moderate resorts

I want to know the same thing. We have already paid in full for our upcoming trip but if there is a code for non AP/ FL residents I would love to have one with the hope of getting some Disney Dollars back.:cool1:

I thought I saw a new general public code on the Disney site today. I think it was for April/May. I am not real sure the dates but it might be worth checking. :)

I want to know the same thing. We have already paid in full for our upcoming trip but if there is a code for non AP/ FL residents I would love to have one with the hope of getting some Disney Dollars back.:cool1:

you can get it back, just ask to get it at the front desk at check-in

jenn-n-okla May 28 -June 5 Poly

Hi all and jenn-n-okla (arriving on your good-bye day),

staying in June and really wishing for a code pixiedust:

MouseScrapper June 5th-12th Poly (with 4 kids and DMom 2-rooms)

so hey with this code thing...I'll be calling soon to make final payment for trip...we booked a total package vs doing everything seperate...if a code even comes out can we use it if room only???:confused3

Thanks so much for the code info Stephanie Vanmeter, got it online and all booked 1 week seaworld , shopping at downtown disney , gatorland and maybe a day at universal . Then shopping at downtown disney and the disney outlets. 4 days at disneyworld with a discount room and wheelchair reserved for my handicapped son and ready for the big graduation party! I can hardly wait to suprise him with mickey , asked the rep on phone and going to get me the hook up up graduation mickey!Hi Ho Hi Ho I am so happy to go! Boy will he be suprised!

I thought I saw a new general public code on the Disney site today. I think it was for April/May. I am not real sure the dates but it might be worth checking. :)

Where do you go to find these codes? I just looked and couldn't find anything.

My Honeymoon will be at the French Quarter from June 25- July 1. Any code would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks! :-D

So without reading this entire thread, has there been any general public June codes yet? I just found out the only month my wife and I can take vacation will be june this year, so trying to plan something around one of the star wars weekends if possible.... Any thing going on yet with these time periods?

Hoping for June as well. Keeping my fingers crossed. If not maybe free dining in Sept.

:surfweb: okay...this site is pretty addicting! I am a bit overwhelmed, but it sure is fun learning so much. Codes and pins; hmmmm! Did not know about any of this. :upsidedow
I am going to WDW June 18-21 2008; staying at WL. I havent been to the World since the early '80s & that was my only time.
I made my reserv. thru AAA, and previous to that ordered the DVD from the Disney site. Is that all that is needed to get me in the "system" and be eligible for discounts?

Funny, the Disney part of the vacation was just to be a "fun add-on" to a week in St.Augustine...now this Couple of days in WDW is turning into a major wonder of planning! :goodvibes

Hi! We are staying at ASMo June 9th-18th. pixiedust:
I have NEVER heard of these codes/discounts!!! :confused: Do you know of anything available during our stay? Or, what about the AAA discount? I read where someone said they paid $50 for a membership, then got 10% off their trip? Is that right? If that's so, we TOTALLY need to do that.

I would appreciate any advice out there...I'm such a newbie on this!:rotfl2:

We'll be there June 7-14 at the POFQ. I've never heard of discount codes. I'm definitely new to DisBoards...I've been a reader for a while...never a poster. I'm excited about the possibility of saving some $$!!

Where do you go to find these codes? I just looked and couldn't find anything.

My Honeymoon will be at the French Quarter from June 25- July 1. Any code would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks! :-D

Most of the general public codes are on the Disney website. I have not heard of any June codes yet. I too am going June 8-14 and I was praying for a code. Last year we were there the first week of June and we got the free water park add on. However, there are changes this year. For example, last year we got there on the last day of the code but was allowed to apply it to our entire stay because we checked in the last day of the special. I was told that now it does not work like that. Maybe someone could clear me up if I am wrong. But I think the special must be good your entire stay.

Can someone tell me what the crowd level are going to be like in early June? I know that some kids are still in school then.. What would it be like the first week of June? Or the second week

Stephanie - you can also find them on the Mousesavers website and also on the top of your opening page on the Dis - just keep checking every day like me, so you won't miss them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter