Official June 2008 code watch

We only needed one night (Saturday, May 31) before we check into AKV. We got AKL standard room for $179!!! $201.37 including tax. That's about 35% off rack rates and saves us the hassle of changing hotels!!!

Hi.. I got AKL lst week for $189 with a pin code. Our dates are june 28th - July 4th. Only $10 difference a night, but I was wondering if you asked about adding dining?
If I was to add dining to my pin code, I would have to buy a 1 day pass for me and dd... but if I'm using AP rates I don't have to do that.
My oringinal rates were over $1800 for the 6 nights without dining. With the code they're now $1275 without the dining. If I were to add dining it would be $1885. To save the extra $10 a night plus the $155 for the 1 day passes, it would bring it down to $1670. It would save me $215 if I decided on the dining plan.

Can someone let me know if they added dining and how they charged you?

TIA
Anc96

Has anyone tried booking through disneyworld . com for AP rates? You enter your AP number and it shows whats available. Is there an advantage to call in?

went ahead and booked ft wilderness cabin for $203 a night 6/7-6/12. it saves me about $170 after buying the ap. still hoping though for a general code. It would save me from buying the ap sinse this is the only trip we will take in the next 12 months.

Just got an AP for Saratoga. 9 nights for $1750!! I priced it without the AP rate and it came to 3100. Now that's scary.

Nothing available for the dates we already have booked. Maybe next year.:scared:

Has anyone tried booking through disneyworld . com for AP rates? You enter your AP number and it shows whats available. Is there an advantage to call in?

Been trying to use that page on the Disney site since last evening. When the page opens, I get a message that says "Sorry, a system error has occurred. Please try back later." So I guess that's what I'll do - keep trying. Because when I called yesterday afternoon with a thought to check on the AP rates at the AKL, the castmenber said that there was nothing available. And I wanted to double check. I'll call again today. And I'll continue trying the Passholders page at the Disney website.

Rats! I didn't notice that the AP discount came out yesterday. No discounts available for moderates. They are all taken up. :( When I called this morning the only thing available was All star Sports and Saratoga Springs.
I guess I'll keep calling back to see if someone cancels.

Rats! I didn't notice that the AP discount came out yesterday. No discounts available for moderates. They are all taken up. :( When I called this morning the only thing available was All star Sports and Saratoga Springs.

Call back again! I just called (within the last half hour) to see if any discounts for POFQ had popped up and was told that there were none. But the CM offered me one for three rooms at POR. Good luck!! :goodvibes

not true, I was just on the phone and there was a few resorts on the list

I have my last 2 nites with AP rate :) I will have to change resorts, but I can live with that!

It didn't help as as we're staying on DVC points...but I was able to get my brother's family into POP for $94/night June 28 -July 9th. Then to make it even better, SW had a flight sale (online specials). They are now flying down and staying at POP instead of hauling their camper 28 hours to stay at FW :cool1: Best of all they are saving big $$ considering the price of gas :thumbsup2

It didn't help as as we're staying on DVC points...but I was able to get my brother's family into POP for $94/night June 28 -July 9th. Then to make it even better, SW had a flight sale (online specials). They are now flying down and staying at POP instead of hauling their camper 28 hours to stay at FW :cool1: Best of all they are saving big $$ considering the price of gas :thumbsup2

Can I ask what code you used for a value I thought it was only for a moderate resorts

What deal did you get at POP? I'm staying there those same dates and that rate would save me around $140. I'll be there from June 28 - July 12.

Can I ask what code you used for a value I thought it was only for a moderate resorts

I called and specifically asked for the AP rate for Pop Century. All of the value resorts were included online on the passholder site too. It wasn't a problem at all. $94/night plus tax. It is about $105 per night including tax. I was surprised that the 4th was included too :thumbsup2

I called and specifically asked for the AP rate for Pop Century. All of the value resorts were included online on the passholder site too. It wasn't a problem at all. $94/night plus tax. It is about $105 per night including tax. I was surprised that the 4th was included too :thumbsup2

Thank you I don't have a AP I thought it was a code open to the public!

OK, this is so strange...now that the Fla. resident codes has finally come out, I gave it a try and tried all the values, ASsp and ASMu both come up at $99, but for the same time period POP and ASMo come up at $111, doesn't make sense???
Got to talk to DH tonight and see which one he and the kids prefer and we'll go from there!;)
I'm so glad the codes finally came out I'm so excited, though it is just a quick couple day trip, I'll at least get my Disney fix, then in the fall it's off to Universal!!:banana:

No AP rates for us. Have AAA ressies for June 18-26, but when I initially made them maybe two months ago they had to broken up into June 18-23(PO/FQ) & June 23-26(POP). STILL nothing available hardly anywhere - wanted to convert to a PO/FQ ressie, but all rooms seem to be taken. Didn't find out @ the AP rates until today (just got back from an out of town funeral).

AP rooms seem to be non-existent or just plain already *gone*.
:badpc:
agnes

PS - Why is it that Universal seems to have NO trouble sending me Passholder e-mails but Disney just *can't*?!? And why does Disney seem to be so crazy-busy June 23rd & after?

I just called for my dates, and they have AP rates available for me at like $20 less a night than I have booked. I have a AAA package booked now, so I guess I would have to lose a $100 loss on it, plus the added increase in cost for the AP for 2 people would be alot. Is there any way to get a discount on AP's... I would break even if I got the Regular AP, but we really like the water Parks, not sure if its worth the $100 more or not

I just called for my dates, and they have AP rates available for me at like $20 less a night than I have booked. I have a AAA package booked now, so I guess I would have to lose a $100 loss on it, plus the added increase in cost for the AP for 2 people would be alot. Is there any way to get a discount on AP's... I would break even if I got the Regular AP, but we really like the water Parks, not sure if its worth the $100 more or not

As I understand it, you only need to get an AP for 1 adult person over 18 to get the AP rates.

New code, with check-in dates: 5/26/08-6/7/08. Use code CXY. for certain resorts just posted on mousesavers.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter