Official June 2008 code watch

... for June 6th.

Does anyone know, do I just show my AP when I check-in? Also if I just have the AP voucher will that suffice? (I won't be exchanging my voucher until the following day at the parks.)

Yes the voucher is fine, sometimes they will just tell you to stop by the front desk after activating but it's not a big deal. HTH!

Do regular discount rates usually follow the posting of AP rates? Maybe like how free dining is posted for cardholders first than everyone else next?

Just hoping for a discount on a room only ressie...thanks

I just got the WL CY view for 215 a night!!! That save me over 500 for our dates, June 18-24!!

Yay for Passholder Rates!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

o.k. here is what I found out and got...Carribean Beach for $324 (that is with tax) for 2 nights on the weekend. I just called back and the family suite at AsMu is $ 276.50 per night with tax. Good luck to all CB here we come!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

just called and was given an average rate of $229(we have a weekend )for ft wilderness cabins. didnt book it though because I dont currently have an ap and if you count the difference of buying the ap opposed to the 5 day hopper, Im saving arround $170. I may wait for a general code even though the cm said most likely there wont be one. BUT thats what a cm said friday about any code for the summer.

I just called for AP rates for our stay June 11th through the 14th. Here is what was available:

Port Orleans FQ for $223.88 (per night includes tax) but that room was with 1 King bed and there are 3 of us, so it won't work.

The other availability for that time (and not even necessarily) was for Animal Kingdom and Grand Floridian, but both of those rooms would have been suites so I didn't even ask about pricing!

The good news is that I was able to extend our Pop Century reservation by one night, probably due to others switching UP to new resorts so THANK YOU! When I called earlier this week, June 11th wasn't available at Pop Century (and we were already booked for the 12th and 13th) and today they had it so now we don't have to stay off-site for that first night. Even though it costs a little more than the off-site hotel I booked, it's worth it to be checked-in on-site for all 3 nights!

I just called to get the AP discount and the CM told me they haven't extended the rate yet. It currently is only through May 21st? :confused3 How are people getting the rate when the computer isn't showing it avaliable??? HELP!!!:sad1:

Never stayed there, but the AP discount applied to this resort!

:yay:

The first CM we spoke to was of no help and suggested we called back.

Glad we did!

Things went very quickly. Nothing for us dates are June 10 - 18, but at least my dad had a pin code.

Here are the rates that I was quoted.

CB - king $184.50 / night
WL cy - $234 / night (we got $244 / night w/ the code)
Cont garden view - $302.62 (that was w/ tax included)

I hope this helps somebody. I am going to try to call back tomorrow once the rooms reset to see if I can get a better rate. Per multiple CMs the rooms that someone else changed from today are not available until the next day. Has anyone else been told this? Because it does seem like availability is better first thing in the am.

just called and was given an average rate of $229(we have a weekend )for ft wilderness cabins. didnt book it though because I dont currently have an ap and if you count the difference of buying the ap opposed to the 5 day hopper, Im saving arround $170. I may wait for a general code even though the cm said most likely there wont be one. BUT thats what a cm said friday about any code for the summer.

Do you remember the weekend rate??? I really don't want to call again!! Thanks!!

Hi everyone --

I had Beach Club, standard view, booked with a AAA rate for June 8-12 (4 nights) . . . total price including tax was $1498.48. I called for the AP rate and my new price for the same room and resort is $1233.00. I am very pleased!

Good luck to everyone trying to get the rate they would like!:flower3:

so are these codes Room Only AP rates? Any general packaeg discounts? I have a AAA package booked, but would love to save some more

Thanks for the suggestion to call back. I got a CM who was aware of the newly released rates. I wasn't able to get the AP rate on our room at the Yacht Club but was able to get the discount on our Deluxe Dining Plan! 7% Discount :banana: THEN for the second part of our trip sands dining, I was able to get a 21% discount :cool1: It may not sound like much, but it saved me $462!!! I will probably add the WP&F option to my AP (had to buy one as part of the deal and the savings are over and above purchasing it!) But even if I add those options to my new AP it will still save me $322!! (yes I am an accounting nerd! ;) )

Oh this is for June 8-16th

Yay!! What a wedding present!

I got YC waterview $398 inc tax vs non-AP rate of $508 inc tax so I saved about $550 before including cost of AP. I couldn't get the last three nights of my trip 6/12-15 at YC so we had to book 2 seperate reservations. They did have WL Deluxe Courtyard with BB for $291 incl tax for 6/7-6/15. The CM encouraged me to call back for the last three nights because there should be cancelations as guests change resorts to get AP rates. Not much availability the weekend 6/12-6/15.

We only needed one night (Saturday, May 31) before we check into AKV. We got AKL standard room for $179!!! $201.37 including tax. That's about 35% off rack rates and saves us the hassle of changing hotels!!!

We went from $3,056 to $2,635!! Ap rate for June 11-June 24, All Star Sports, AP dining plan!! Yeah! It took about 35 minutes for the CM to process the change but worth the wait!! Good luck to all!:cool1:

Hi landryfam,
Our package was for 2 adults and 2 six year olds, regular dining plan and standard room. Hope your neighbors get a good discount also. :goodvibes

too busy to check through all these posts. just a quick question. are the codes only for AP holders? i have reservations for WL 6/15-6/21 but no AP......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter