**Official March 2017 Thread**

Dunno about you guys, but for me this is the hardest part of the waiting. All the fastpasses have been made, all the ADRs have been made (except one), daily plans/park hopping plans have been made, nothing left to do or plan, just wait (and hope for a better time for BOG dinner to open up). 46 days to go!

Those aspects of my planning are done, but I'm still looking for a few more people to meet up with for a meal or a music show.

Dunno about you guys, but for me this is the hardest part of the waiting. All the fastpasses have been made, all the ADRs have been made (except one), daily plans/park hopping plans have been made, nothing left to do or plan, just wait (and hope for a better time for BOG dinner to open up). 46 days to go!

I know what you mean thank goodness we have the DIS and our fellow March travelers :grouphug: :disrocks:

I know what you mean thank goodness we have the DIS and our fellow March travelers :grouphug: :disrocks:

Yes! My friend is coming with me in March, but work has been crazy for her for a few weeks, and will continue to be nuts for the next couple of weeks, so she hasn't really had any time to geek out with me and plan things. So in the meantime, I hang out here! :)

Are you planning a trip to Disney in March of 2017?
tumblr_nzg0ivMTFH1v1wwp4o1_500.gif

Well then, you have come to the right place! Please jump in and join the party!

I am looking forward to sharing our plans with other March 2017ers! This thread is for anyone who will be at Disney in March 2017, even if it is the end of your trip or the beginning.
Taking the family for the first time 03/14-03/18!!!!!

Yes! My friend is coming with me in March, but work has been crazy for her for a few weeks, and will continue to be nuts for the next couple of weeks, so she hasn't really had any time to geek out with me and plan things. So in the meantime, I hang out here! :)
My traveling companion my youngest DD is busy with college and working also no time for planning. She did let me know what rides and ADR's she'd like :goodvibes
I still need to book Dolphins in Depth tour as a surprise for her.

My traveling companion my youngest DD is busy with college and working also no time for planning. She did let me know what rides and ADR's she'd like :goodvibes
I still need to book Dolphins in Depth tour as a surprise for her.

Oh fun! She'll love it. :) My friend has never been, so she didn't request anything--which makes it both easier and harder at the same time!

How wonderful so what things do you have lined up? Does she like thrill rides or shows?

We're both more into the rides, so we've got fastpasses for all the big ones (including two at 7DMT and of course Frozen and Rockin Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror), and we're planning on spending a morning hitting the big rides at Animal Kingdom. But I've also made reservations at a couple of the restaurants in Epcot so we can watch Illuminations while we eat, and I figure we should definitely catch Wishes and Fantasmic. :) We're doing dinner at Be Our Guest, and at Cinderella's Royal Table (unless she decides the price is too much) for the experience. Mostly just hitting all the standard fun stuff you do the first few times around. Luckily we're both pretty easy going so I'm sure it'll be great. :)

Last edited:
We're both more into the rides, so we've got fastpasses for all the big ones (including two at 7DMT and of course Frozen and Rockin Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror), and we're planning on spending a morning hitting the big rides at Animal Kingdom. But I've also made reservations at a couple of the restaurants in Epcot so we can watch Illuminations while we eat, and I figure we should definitely catch Wishes and Fantasmic. :) We're doing dinner at Be Our Guest, and at Cinderella's Royal Table (unless she decides the price is too much) for the experience. Luckily we're both pretty easy going so I'm sure it'll be great. :)

Wow you've covered a lot for her first trip she wil love it!
DD and I had dinner at CRT last March because she hadn't been since was little. Food was great and love being inside the castle.
Have you eaten at BOG?

Last edited:
Wow you've covered for her first trip she wil love it!
DD and I had dinner at CRT last March because she hadn't been since was little. Food was great and love being inside the castle.
Have you eaten at BOG?

Thanks! It'll be a fun trip. And I echo your comment about loving being inside the castle--it's definitely worth it, so I'm hoping she decides to go for it.

Yep, I ate at BOG during my trip last year! It was my first visit (celebrating our anniversary with my husband), and our favorite meal was dinner at BOG. The food was fantastic and we were seated in the ballroom, but right next to the windows, so it didn't really have the cafeteria feel that I've seen some posts about here. It was great. :)

Decided this week to have my husband extend his time in Orlando at a Conference so I can join him and make a spontaneous Disney trip! Yay! We booked the Art of Animation and 4-day tickets today! Can't wait to go 3/22-26!

Haven't been since Christmas 2010 and I am shocked at how much has changed!!

Just scheduled my medical board exam for March 9th and 10th, and then will be flying out on the 11th at 6am for my trip with my dad. Will be at Disney/Universal until the 19th (he has a medical meeting). I'll basically be celebrating graduating medical school--are there any perks for this?

I haven't been in like...12 years (except for an impromptu visit to HS 8 years ago for a day), so I'm super excited but nervous for my trip because I'd love to do some Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and Pin trading (specifically Marvel and Muppets) while going to all the parks (we got 6-day park hopper passes and will get 2-day Universal passes), but I kinda don't know where to start. Anyone have any suggestions?

We finally hit the 30 day mark! We're going on our first family trip February 28th - March 6th . My girls are 7 and 9 and almost as excited as I am haha

I feel slightly insane for the amount of time I've spent planning this trip lol. But it's been worth it! We have dining reservations at Be Our Guest, Ohana, Akershus, Chef Mickeys, and Sci-Fi Drive-In. I scored fast passes to Seven Dwarves on both our Magic Kingdom days and Frozen Ever After! I got Kenny The Pirate's character locater subscription. I'm so ready

I think I've bought almost everything we'll need too, right down to ponchos. Just have to finish making some shirts I've been planning. And figure out what groceries I want and from where. We have the 1 TS / 1 QS / 2 snacks meal plan, so we'll just need stuff for hotel snacking and maybe stuff for sandwiches. Leaning towards Garden Grocer at the moment since I can get cold stuff.

I'm so glad I found these forums so I can share my excitement with others. My Husband has never been to Disney and doesn't understand...yet

We finally hit the 30 day mark! We're going on our first family trip February 28th - March 6th . My girls are 7 and 9 and almost as excited as I am haha

I feel slightly insane for the amount of time I've spent planning this trip lol. But it's been worth it! We have dining reservations at Be Our Guest, Ohana, Akershus, Chef Mickeys, and Sci-Fi Drive-In. I scored fast passes to Seven Dwarves on both our Magic Kingdom days and Frozen Ever After! I got Kenny The Pirate's character locater subscription. I'm so ready

I think I've bought almost everything we'll need too, right down to ponchos. Just have to finish making some shirts I've been planning. And figure out what groceries I want and from where. We have the 1 TS / 1 QS / 2 snacks meal plan, so we'll just need stuff for hotel snacking and maybe stuff for sandwiches. Leaning towards Garden Grocer at the moment since I can get cold stuff.

I'm so glad I found these forums so I can share my excitement with others. My Husband has never been to Disney and doesn't understand...yet
Sounds perfect :thumbsup2
We have some of the same adr's Chef Mickey since we're staying at the CR and it's been a while.
O'Hana for dinner and BOG.
We also got 7DMT twice love that ride plus hoping to ride it at night since we plan on walking over to MK a couples nights.
So excited 39 more days :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter