• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI, a few weeks ago we had a reservation at Liberty Tree and had to wait almost 30 min before we were seated.

Does anyone know if that is typical for LTT?

We eat at LTT once or twice per trip, and we're heading on trip #21 in Nov. We ALWAYS have a wait to be seated there. I'd guess usually on the order of 15min, but not infrequently it has been 20+ min (even up to 30min at times). Seems to be the case whether we arrive 15min before our ADR or right at the ADR time.

Also - definitely try to ride it during light hours, if possible. It's harder to see the holiday decor in the dark.

This is so true. We rode it at night and it was REALLY hard for my kids to see things in the attraction at night which made my kids less interested. If you have kids I recommend it as a daytime activity. It’s still jingle cruise. We’re trying it in the daytime this year with a FP so hopefully the kids will like it better, lol!

I am going to my first ever Christmas party on 12/19! I decided to do it as I have another trip planned in February (when I can see HEA), so now I can see Holiday Wishes!

When should we start getting some more specific details about this year's MVMCP? The first party is only two weeks from tomorrow! Will we get more details about which rides will be open, which characters will be there and what kind of snacks will be offered? Or do we pretty much have to wait until someone reports back from the first party?

When should we start getting some more specific details about this year's MVMCP? The first party is only two weeks from tomorrow! Will we get more details about which rides will be open, which characters will be there and what kind of snacks will be offered? Or do we pretty much have to wait until someone reports back from the first party?

Maybe 1-2D before a Party Map will be "leaked" if no, day of 1s party. All of the Holiday Merchandise isn't even released yet and they start filming next week.

Has anyone done the second parade instead of the first one? Is it the same and does the park start to empty after the fireworks ?

This is so true. We rode it at night and it was REALLY hard for my kids to see things in the attraction at night which made my kids less interested. If you have kids I recommend it as a daytime activity. It’s still jingle cruise. We’re trying it in the daytime this year with a FP so hopefully the kids will like it better, lol!
This is great advice, thanks to both of you!! :)

Just received email. Sad to think about the end of my trip, but it's one more thing completed on my checklist....

We appreciate your interest in DISNEY'S MAGICAL EXPRESS® service and
will be happy to assist you further. Your reservation request for
DISNEY'S MAGICAL EXPRESS service has been processed for a departure
transfer to Orlando International Airport (MCO).
:rotfl2:

I asked this in another thread but thought I would post it here too as I'm not sure where it would best be answered -- any idea why does the Xmas party stops on 12/22 as opposed to 12/23 or even 12/24? Has this typically been the case in prior years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter