*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

I looked when I first got up, but nothing yet. :confused3 I wonder what time of day it's usually done.

I looked a little while ago myself and also saw no change. I honestly don't know, I haven't done enough research myself to say. My mind says that if they were to update they would do it at a time that worked for both coasts... but that is just my thinking haha

I looked a little while ago myself and also saw no change. I honestly don't know, I haven't done enough research myself to say. My mind says that if they were to update they would do it at a time that worked for both coasts... but that is just my thinking haha
I'm thinking they won't update the hours until next Friday, I think the trend has been 2 weeks before. At least now they are showing ROL show times...

In between the craziness of my day, which included my cell phone in the toilet, I had a thought about HEA. We are going to be in the parks 11/7-11/13. Our choices to see HEA are limited because of Christmas parties. Initially, we were going to hop back to MK on Saturday 11/10, watch HEA and stay for EMH.

My thought was to hop to MK from EP on 11/7 to see HEA. We would still go to MK on 11/10, as that is my son's birthday, but we would do the rides during HEA.

Right now, I am leaning toward my second idea as I think HEA would be less crowded.

What do you guys think?

In between the craziness of my day, which included my cell phone in the toilet, I had a thought about HEA. We are going to be in the parks 11/7-11/13. Our choices to see HEA are limited because of Christmas parties. Initially, we were going to hop back to MK on Saturday 11/10, watch HEA and stay for EMH.

My thought was to hop to MK from EP on 11/7 to see HEA. We would still go to MK on 11/10, as that is my son's birthday, but we would do the rides during HEA.

Right now, I am leaning toward my second idea as I think HEA would be less crowded.

What do you guys think?
I can speak about our experience last year. We went on the Saturday. We had the dessert party and we could not believe the crowds!!!!!!!!! The walk from the dessert area to the garden area was so crowded that I couldn’t take it and bailed on poor hubby who was pushing the double stroller through the crowds. We finally met up in the garden but man!!!!!!! Not sure how different Wednesday would be but I’d vote for that plan!!

Someone on the December thread just posted they updated December hours so they probably updated the hours for November too. I haven't been keeping track so I'm not sure what the hours were to begin with, LOL.

That is how it used to be here. I don't have any children currently in school so I can't say that is still the policy in Connecticut. I grew up in New Jersey and the policy was the same as yours. It sounds to me like certain states or school districts had problems with truancy and over corrected(i.e. made ridiculous rules that sounded like they would combat the problem but in reality don't). We Americans are famous for over correcting for things IMHO. I am glad you still have reasonable rules where you are.
It really sounds like it's different everywhere!:) I think sometimes it just takes a couple of people taking advantage of a situation to ruin it for everyone else.:sad2:

What do you guys think?
My youngest DS's birthday is also on 11/10!:cake:

I can speak about our experience last year. We went on the Saturday. We had the dessert party and we could not believe the crowds!!!!!!!!! The walk from the dessert area to the garden area was so crowded that I couldn’t take it and bailed on poor hubby who was pushing the double stroller through the crowds. We finally met up in the garden but man!!!!!!! Not sure how different Wednesday would be but I’d vote for that plan!!

Thanks! That just reinforces the idea that we should hop back and hopefully have lighter crowds.

Someone on the December thread just posted they updated December hours so they probably updated the hours for November too. I haven't been keeping track so I'm not sure what the hours were to begin with, LOL.

I haven't seen any updates to 11/7-11/13. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they extend.

What do you guys think?

I was there last year and my main MK day was Saturday 11/11. We also park hopped to see HEA on 11/13. We watched HEA from the hub area and didn’t think it was too bad on 11/11. We got last minute seats on 11/13 to the right of the hub by the bridge. The crowds weren’t awful seeing as we got seats about 15 minutes before it started, however getting out was a nightmare! We were stuck on the bridge for about 35 minutes to get from Main Street to fantasyland area. No one could move. The park was less crowded but that was the worst crowds I’ve seen in WDW.

I didn’t see any date changes for early/mid nov on my park days. Hopefully they come soon!

I haven't been keeping track of the hours this year, but I know a couple of people got TP alerts that the hours were extended for December on the December thread. Disney however might have decided to release December hours first because that make much more sense.:rolleyes::) I hope they release them soon for everyone!

Good catch! 11/10 is now open until 11 with EMH until 1.
I think that just changed. Thanks for the heads up!! I wonder if any other hours will be changing? On one hand I want the longer hours, but I think I’ve read they extend hours as needed based on demand so I guess shorter hours would be less crowds predicted? It’s all wishful thinking though, haha

I’m there from 11/17-11/21 and they extended MK hours to 11pm. No added EMH at this point nor any other parks extended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter