• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my 60-day mark. Just wanted to report I successfully booked FOP for Day 60+2 at 4:30 pm for a party of 8! Didn’t even need to split. Also made a second reservation for Day 60+5 at 10:20 am for same party. Was probably on the FOP page selecting a time within 5 seconds of the clock hitting 7:00 am. Thanks everyone for your info - we’re so excited!

Today is my 60-day mark. Just wanted to report I successfully booked FOP for Day 60+2 at 4:30 pm for a party of 8! Didn’t even need to split. Also made a second reservation for Day 60+5 at 10:20 am for same party. Was probably on the FOP page selecting a time within 5 seconds of the clock hitting 7:00 am. Thanks everyone for your info - we’re so excited!
Congrats! I bet your super happy...and getting close! Woo Hoo!

Great news. I make my selections Wednesday. :)

Update: Nothing for FOP on 60+1 or 60+2. Not for one measly person. Earliest on 60+3 was 3:30PM, which is after my DME time. Got an early NRJ for 60+1 and will just keep checking to change it to FOP. Since I'm only doing MK otherwise and not getting FPs for 7DMT since I'm doing EMM and BOG breakfast, nothing else has been an issue at all.

Update: Nothing for FOP on 60+1 or 60+2. Not for one measly person. Earliest on 60+3 was 3:30PM, which is after my DME time. Got an early NRJ for 60+1 and will just keep checking to change it to FOP. Since I'm only doing MK otherwise and not getting FPs for 7DMT since I'm doing EMM and BOG breakfast, nothing else has been an issue at all.
It is popular. We worked backwards and got it starting on day 8 up to day 3. I actually had to cancel one due to a change in our schedule. It is so worth all the waiting....and this time we don't have to wait.

Yeah, obviously I tried my most desired day, +1, first. Then +3, then +2 just to see.

Worst case scenario is I have to get there super early for RD. I was planning on doing that anyway, but I'd rather be one of the few going for NRJ to avoid the masses.

Yeah, obviously I tried my most desired day, +1, first. Then +3, then +2 just to see.

Worst case scenario is I have to get there super early for RD. I was planning on doing that anyway, but I'd rather be one of the few going for NRJ to avoid the masses.
You'll be fine....no matter what it's all good! It's Disney!

I kind of struggled trying to figure out what to get for my third FP at ak. I got fop at 5:40 pm and Kali at 1:05 pm. I’m planning on doing ee and safari in the morning so I just threw in dinosaur at 2:10. Is there something better to choose?

I kind of struggled trying to figure out what to get for my third FP at ak. I got fop at 5:40 pm and Kali at 1:05 pm. I’m planning on doing ee and safari in the morning so I just threw in dinosaur at 2:10. Is there something better to choose?
Are you thinking of seeing Nemo or FotLK? I would maybe get an fp for one of those. Dinosaur can be a walk on in the morning and at night.

Are you thinking of seeing Nemo or FotLK? I would maybe get an fp for one of those. Dinosaur can be a walk on in the morning and at night.
I’d actually like to see both if I can make it work. I’m thinking Nemo at 2:30 and lion king at 3:30. Do you think that would work? Which one should I get a FP for?

I’d actually like to see both if I can make it work. I’m thinking Nemo at 2:30 and lion king at 3:30. Do you think that would work? Which one should I get a FP for?
I would get the FP for Nemo. Lion king has more shows through out the day so getting in line for it for standby isn’t as crazy.

I would get the FP for Nemo. Lion king has more shows through out the day so getting in line for it for standby isn’t as crazy.
Okay I think I’ll change the FP for Nemo at 2:30. Then we can wait in line for dinosaur after Kali

Okay I think I’ll change the FP for Nemo at 2:30. Then we can wait in line for dinosaur after Kali
So I got the FP for 2:30 and it says show time isn’t until 3. That probably won’t work in my plan so I might need to choose something else.

We have a Tusker House ADR at 10:35 am. Do you think we could make a 12 pm showing of Lion King work? My other option is to see Lion King at 1 pm but still make our Kali FP before 2:05 pm. That seems like enough time, but I would rather do the 12 pm show if it's doable.

We have a Tusker House ADR at 10:35 am. Do you think we could make a 12 pm showing of Lion King work? My other option is to see Lion King at 1 pm but still make our Kali FP before 2:05 pm. That seems like enough time, but I would rather do the 12 pm show if it's doable.
If you get seated right away at Tusker then yes there’s a good chance you could make that 12pm show. If you don’t want to feel rushed then I would go to the 1pm show. You could also try for the 10am show before your ADR. Lion King is 30 min long.

If you get seated right away at Tusker then yes there’s a good chance you could make that 12pm show. If you don’t want to feel rushed then I would go to the 1pm show. You could also try for the 10am show before your ADR. Lion King is 30 min long.
I think I'm going to plan on the 1 pm show because I don't want to feel rushed at TH. We should be done in time to get to our Kali FP. We are going straight to EE and then Safari in the morning so I'm not sure if the 10 am will work. I'm going to stick with the 1 pm. Thanks for all of your help!

We just got back from Christmas trip. We got to spend three days with EMH mornings. Our family was first to ride on all EMH days. We _always_ rope dropped FoP and then rode NRJ. You'll be done with both by 15 minutes after EMH starts.

You'll want to ride NRJ several times to soak in all of the details. You also want to ensure that you get to see the shaman and not the projection they use when/if she malfunctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter