***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My niece is 9 and I think she’ll love it but I doubt she’s even seen avatar so it might not be fun until she actually gets on it. I think it looks awesome!
I’m glad I don’t have to rd it now. We are gonna rope drop ee instead and then head to the safari.

We borrowed Avatar from the library to help refresh our memory and introduce the movie to our kids.

Or you could show them Pocahontas... ;)

We have a safari trek tour booked for 10 AM in March. We were able to secure FP’s for FOP later in the day.

I’m curious as to whether we would be able to walk onto Navi sometime around 930? What is the average wait time for Navi these days between 9-10 am , and also generally throughout the day for that particular attraction?

Thanks!

I kind of struggled trying to figure out what to get for my third FP at ak. I got fop at 5:40 pm and Kali at 1:05 pm. I’m planning on doing ee and safari in the morning so I just threw in dinosaur at 2:10. Is there something better to choose?
You know you could just book another at another park if you hop...just saying. I threw in the Dinosaur as well. Not many choices that really require a FP's. I also booked Lion King, which you don't really need but why not.

I kind of struggled trying to figure out what to get for my third FP at ak. I got fop at 5:40 pm and Kali at 1:05 pm. I’m planning on doing ee and safari in the morning so I just threw in dinosaur at 2:10. Is there something better to choose?
I can't do EE and I hate Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl, so I did the Mickey and Minnie meet. Not sure if I'll use it.

You know you could just book another at another park if you hop...just saying. I threw in the Dinosaur as well. Not many choices that really require a FP's. I also booked Lion King, which you don't really need but why not.
We don’t have park hoppers since we will only be doing 2 days in parks besides dah. I ended up getting Nemo instead and will do stand by for dinosaur.

I can't do EE and I hate Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl, so I did the Mickey and Minnie meet. Not sure if I'll use it.
We are doing the ROL package so we will be meeting Minnie already plus our 9 yo niece said she “hates” Mickey Mouse. I’m assuming she thinks she’s too old for him but I’m sure that will change once we get there.

We are doing the ROL package so we will be meeting Minnie already plus our 9 yo niece said she “hates” Mickey Mouse. I’m assuming she thinks she’s too old for him but I’m sure that will change once we get there.

Tusker House has Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy. No Minnie Mouse. My granddaughter "dislikes" Minnie but doesn't show it at all when meeting characters. She has fun with them all.

Tusker House has Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy. No Minnie Mouse. My granddaughter "dislikes" Minnie but doesn't show it at all when meeting characters. She has fun with them all.
Oh my bad. I knew one of them wasn’t there.

We have a safari trek tour booked for 10 AM in March. We were able to secure FP’s for FOP later in the day.

I’m curious as to whether we would be able to walk onto Navi sometime around 930? What is the average wait time for Navi these days between 9-10 am , and also generally throughout the day for that particular attraction?

Thanks!
Rope drop Navi and you'll have no issues. It will be above 30 minutes if you get there after rope drop though.

So I couldn't get a fp for FOP 60 days out. What are odds of something opening up for 2 ppl.

We were given....via email with a special number....fast passes to use on a future trip. It was feb 2017. It says nothing in the email about avator rides but says they can't be used for frozen ever after. I'm guessing we won't be able to use them for flight of passage. Which is fine since I was able to get fp for us at 60 days. Im wondering if anyone has had luck using something like that for navi? if not I guess we'll hit that at opening and save the passes for mk or Epcot. Thanks for any input!

So I couldn't get a fp for FOP 60 days out. What are odds of something opening up for 2 ppl.

Odds are good! I got one for DH & me for day 60+1 about a week or 10 days after our 60-day window opened. As others say, just keep trying, even day of.

We were given....via email with a special number....fast passes to use on a future trip. It was feb 2017. It says nothing in the email about avator rides but says they can't be used for frozen ever after. I'm guessing we won't be able to use them for flight of passage. Which is fine since I was able to get fp for us at 60 days. Im wondering if anyone has had luck using something like that for navi? if not I guess we'll hit that at opening and save the passes for mk or Epcot. Thanks for any input!
Well that’s cool how did you get those?

I think I posted about it somewhere. Nothing too exciting. We had a pretty rough stay at royal palm club at the grand Floridian. We've had many lovely stays there but this involved an unclean room and multiple middle of the night wake ups which was particularly upsetting because we had our daughter who was about 14 months old at the time and she was woken up too . As I'm sure you know that means we were pretty much all awake for awhile each time! Disney handled it nicely and we were also given those extra Fast passes.

I think I posted about it somewhere. Nothing too exciting. We had a pretty rough stay at royal palm club at the grand Floridian. We've had many lovely stays there but this involved an unclean room and multiple middle of the night wake ups which was particularly upsetting because we had our daughter who was about 14 months old at the time and she was woken up too . As I'm sure you know that means we were pretty much all awake for awhile each time! Disney handled it nicely and we were also given those extra Fast passes.
Wow that sounds horrible. Good thing they made it somewhat right.

I had the same issue when I booked our fastpasses 60 days out right at 7am a couple of weeks ago. I've been stalking MDE with no luck so far but I'll keep trying. It's just the two of us so I am hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter