• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Going October 22nd solo! Friends are leaving my 30th birthday trip earlier that day, so I'm looking forward to ending the week with one of my favorite experiences. I've been to the dessert party 4 times over the past few years, but never with reserved seating & meets. Looking forward to seeing the changes!

So excited for the Vader stein!! That just made my day. We leave tomorrow. I was able to book the party yesterday for next week. Not sure if that is the norm. It was this or Disney after hours and we are already doing MNSSHP and we are big Star Wars Fans!!!

I usually keep up with this thread but I’ve been MIA lately. I noticed the Jedi Training part says it’s being re imagined with new characters. Is that current info? I noticed there are no times listed for our DHS day in October on the MDE site. Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked a million times. Will this not be continuing further into November? My trip starts the 9th but I don't see any dates past the 5th.

I usually keep up with this thread but I’ve been MIA lately. I noticed the Jedi Training part says it’s being re imagined with new characters. Is that current info? I noticed there are no times listed for our DHS day in October on the MDE site. Thanks!
The current cast of characters are Vader and Kylo Ren, they used to have the 7th Sister but removed her. The schedule doesn't come out until about a month in advance
Sorry if this has been asked a million times. Will this not be continuing further into November? My trip starts the 9th but I don't see any dates past the 5th.
Starting the 6th they switch to Jingle Bell Jingle BAM for the holidays. SWaGS is expected to return for sure in January, not sure if it will return for the last two weeks of the year like in years past

Starting the 6th they switch to Jingle Bell Jingle BAM for the holidays. SWaGS is expected to return for sure in January, not sure if it will return for the last two weeks of the year like in years past

Thank you!! I think I might have heard something about only having one or the other now that you mention it. Darn, but we'll still be making time for JBJB!!!!

DFB released a dessert party comparison video this week. The SW party didn't fare as well as I expected in the comparison, but I think AJ hasn't tried the party in awhile. She didn't mention any of the new additions to the party - enhanced food offerings, seating, character meet and greet etc. She needs to book this party again and give it another try. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link their video here or not, but it was just released on the 23rd so should be easy to find on their blog or youtube channel for those who wish to view it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter