***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

This is all very exciting. So many things I want to try.

I was exciting to hear the blue milk did not actually contain dairy. I think it would sound less appealing if it was a dairy product.

I really hope WDW does some type of queue or reservation.

120 min wait for MFSR, all the stores and food have a big lines

Either there is partial downtime on one side, or this seems to support my theory that the later groups are increasingly larger.

I wish I had tracked it more closely, but in the first group, the longest waits were at rope drop but after that were below or around 30 the last 2 hours, even in the last hour where the second group was let in, getting as low as 5.

The second group did get down to 30 but I don’t think it was ever any lower than that and peaked at 90 I believe. It seemed to hover around 45 most of the time.

The shared hour for groups 2 and 3 got up to 2 hours which I think is the highest of the day, and now it’s back down to 90.

I just want to say how exciting it is to hear John Williams' music during that video....I get all tingly hearing it! I've been watching nearly every video of SWGE and I still think actually being there will be incredibly overwhelming!

So I've been watching live streams from different people all day.
It seems that the first reservation is the best, just like rope dropping since there's no one inside. But the current situation at 3:45pm looks like 40 min for the droid depot , two hours for savi, 2 hours from oga and 2 hours for MFSR. And this is with DL controlling crowd levels

My son is already planning his. Orange t shirt. White shorts. White baseball cap that he will paint with fabric paint to look like the helmet worn by the X wing pilots. He bought the hat yesterday and Michaels and is going to paint it this weekend.
This sounds great. I actually bought a gauzy scarf-like skirt at Kohls today and plan to wear a white tank and throw some tan, gauzy material crossed in front for a SW-bound Rey outfit. The skirt is super light and airy.....but I wonder if it will cross the line and be too "costumy"? If people buy the clothing in the SWGE shops, dont you think they will be allowed to wear them in-park? What I plan to make looks very similar to a top I saw in someone's video (I think it was Tim the Tracker's).

It seems that the first reservation is the best, just like rope dropping since there's no one inside. But the current situation at 3:45pm looks like 40 min for the droid depot , two hours for savi, 2 hours from oga and 2 hours for MFSR. And this is with DL controlling crowd levels
It's worrisome for those of us planning on being there opening day at the World, isnt it?

Though I bet %of people wanting to do a Lightsaber or Droid is higher than in the future as repeat visitors won't want to do that every trip ... But as suspected, the Cantina will likely have a wait for quite some time to come

It kinda hurts my heart to hear reviews like Len’s after all the imagineering, hard work, and time that many, many people put into making guests’ dreams become reality. To say it isn’t much better than Mission Space??? Come on.
I will wait until I try it myself before I form an opinion but I do appreciate people giving honest reviews in the meantime.

It's worrisome for those of us planning on being there opening day at the World, isnt it?
I mean, I'm not worried if they don't limit the time. If they give people only 4 hours and you can't do everything , that will have people complaining.

Though I bet %of people wanting to do a Lightsaber or Droid is higher than in the future as repeat visitors won't want to do that every trip ... But as suspected, the Cantina will likely have a wait for quite some time to come
Yeah but for the first couple of months there will be a small percentage of repeat visitors. It's like what happened with the banshees, the merch line was long for almost a year

Smugglers Run is down to 30 minutes again, 20 minutes before the next group is let in. So while not at low as the first group, I’m thinking the groups are the same size and maybe the ride just experience some down time on one side during the 2nd group.

I’m just surprised how low it got during group 1. I’m sure they studied optimal crowd levels, but the fact that it was able to get down to a virtual walk on is kind of crazy. Tomorrow I plan to actively track the wait times all day.

Smugglers Run is down to 30 minutes again, 20 minutes before the next group is let in. So while not at low as the first group, I’m thinking the groups are the same size and maybe the ride just experience some down time on one side during the 2nd group.

I’m just surprised how low it got during group 1. I’m sure they studied optimal crowd levels, but the fact that it was able to get down to a virtual walk on is kind of crazy. Tomorrow I plan to actively track the wait times all day.
Group 1 had the advantage of nobody being in the land when they got in. Now you have groups mixing together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter