Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

oh wow that medal pic is badly lit @Ariel484 , seems their flashes weren't set right, or were they not even using them, I can't remember. Yeah, that should be an easy picture to do not sure why they can't get it right. My 5k and half ones are fine, I think although I'm not done downloading them all as I'm doing them one by one. I do miss the unique backdrops marathfoto had. I added the stickers on photopass so at least they say I did it.

Hey there! I don't know if this question's been answered before but how do you get pictures from the races you participated in? Is there something you need to sign up for ahead of time? My FH and I just ran the Holiday 5k and I'm racking my brain to figure it out :scared:.
Look on the back of your bib for the code & info. Otherwise for the 5k it's 2016WINED5KXXXXX (replace X's with bib number & add 0s at the beginning of number if your bib is less than 5 digits). Just go to your MDE account or Disney photopass's site and link it.

Last edited:
I got the preorder jacket in the mail today! I don't post here often, so I have no clue how to post a pic. It keeps telling me my photo is too large.

They also sent along a free shirt, but its huge. I could wear it as a dress. Love the jacket, though! Totally worth the wait.
That's fantastic! And super fast!

I got the preorder jacket in the mail today! I don't post here often, so I have no clue how to post a pic. It keeps telling me my photo is too large.

They also sent along a free shirt, but its huge. I could wear it as a dress. Love the jacket, though! Totally worth the wait.

I always have to make the file size of my pictures smaller. I hope you can figure out how or someone else posts a photo. I returned mine because it wasn't there and I wanted to be able to wear it while I was there. I got a jacket at epcot instead. Still curious what it looks like in case I want to kick myself for returning it :)

I post my photos through uploading them through imgur!

I pick a size for message boards and go from there.

Feeling like a dork and still struggling to link to my race photos. OK, when I log into Photo Pass, do where do I put the Race ID and bib number? When I click on "Link a Ticket or Pass," it tells me that I need a 10, 12, 17 or 20 digits so this apparently is not the right spot but I don't see another good option.

Can I ask you all a weather question since you are all freshly back from WDW. I am planning on being there with my family next year for the week prior and probably including W&D race weekend. Was it pool/swimming weather? I am from the midwest for reference. Sounds like the half day was warm?
Deciding between some resorts and wondering how much the pool should play into my decision.
Thanks!

We went to Typhoon Lagoon on our first day there, which was 11/2. The water was SO WARM that it made getting out pretty terrible lol. It was overcast that day though and a little breezy. I think it was still in the low 80s though, so it wasn't cold that day. The following days were warm, 85ish, and the sun was very hot. I would have loved to go swimming then!

Feeling like a dork and still struggling to link to my race photos. OK, when I log into Photo Pass, do where do I put the Race ID and bib number? When I click on "Link a Ticket or Pass," it tells me that I need a 10, 12, 17 or 20 digits so this apparently is not the right spot but I don't see another good option.
yeah that is for tickets to the park you were at probably.

Go here http://www.disneyphotopass.com/
Click Walt Disney World
sign in with your MDE account
Click Link Photos (on the right)
"Enter a Disney PhotoPass ID (on back of card)" - this is where you put the photopass code , it's at the bottom

Can I ask you all a weather question since you are all freshly back from WDW. I am planning on being there with my family next year for the week prior and probably including W&D race weekend. Was it pool/swimming weather? I am from the midwest for reference. Sounds like the half day was warm?
Deciding between some resorts and wondering how much the pool should play into my decision.
Thanks!

I went swimming on Saturday after the 10k. It was maybe 80-82 degrees, which is not usually swimming weather for me, but the pool water was warm enough that it was fine. It can go either way that time of year, though. In 2015, it was upper-80s/low-90s that weekend.

yeah that is for tickets to the park you were at probably.

Go here http://www.disneyphotopass.com/
Click Walt Disney World
sign in with your MDE account
Click Link Photos (on the right)
"Enter a Disney PhotoPass ID (on back of card)" - this is where you put the photopass code , it's at the bottom
Thanks. I looked at that one and didn't realize you could put multiple alphanumerics in each spot. Doh :)

For those receiving the jackets so far - did you preorder the 10k pins also by chance? I'm anxiously waiting to receive my jacket and wondering if the pin will arrive to.

oh wow that medal pic is badly lit @Ariel484 , seems their flashes weren't set right, or were they not even using them, I can't remember. Yeah, that should be an easy picture to do not sure why they can't get it right. My 5k and half ones are fine, I think although I'm not done downloading them all as I'm doing them one by one. I do miss the unique backdrops marathfoto had. I added the stickers on photopass so at least they say I did it.

Look on the back of your bib for the code & info. Otherwise for the 5k it's 2016WINED5KXXXXX (replace X's with bib number & add 0s at the beginning of number if your bib is less than 5 digits). Just go to your MDE account or Disney photopass's site and link it.

Thank you so much!!!!

Received the jackets and like them very much! For the poster who asked about 10K pins... we ordered some and haven't received them yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter