Official Wine & Dine 2018

They don’t fly direct from Cleveland anymore but I’m still waiting to compare them to Frontier. Frontier flies dierect and we haven’t had a problem yet. I pay for bags, but it is still a couple hundred cheaper than United, which is my only other non-stop option. I’m just frustrated. I’m a planner, don’t these airlines know that?! Lol

Are you dead set on flying out of CLE? The last two times I've gone to Florida, I flew out of Columbus. Not too expensive and they have non-stops. I also looked at Pittsburgh as a possibility for the next trip and it was also fairly cheap. However, Wine & Dine weekend is not looking cheap at any of the three so far, so I am also waiting on Frontier.

Are you dead set on flying out of CLE? The last two times I've gone to Florida, I flew out of Columbus. Not too expensive and they have non-stops. I also looked at Pittsburgh as a possibility for the next trip and it was also fairly cheap. However, Wine & Dine weekend is not looking cheap at any of the three so far, so I am also waiting on Frontier.
I’d pretty much have to stick to Cleveland. I’m about two and a half to 3 hours from Detroit, Columbus or Pittsburgh and I don’t want to hassle with the drive home on the way back. I’m hoping for a later flight on Monday and I will be expected to be in my classroom teaching Tuesday, so those few hours may do me in lol.

This will be my 2nd RD race and I didn't stop for characters at the last one since it was also my first half. I'm still not sure if I'll stop, it would have to be a meaningful character so I thought of who that would be, Roger Rabbit immediately came to mind. Who would be your must stop for character?

This will be my 2nd RD race and I didn't stop for characters at the last one since it was also my first half. I'm still not sure if I'll stop, it would have to be a meaningful character so I thought of who that would be, Roger Rabbit immediately came to mind. Who would be your must stop for character?
Figment!

Funny. I had just the opposite reaction. I've done six runDisney half marathons, and only one of the shirts for those races is long-sleeved (2017 Star Wars Light Side). My other shirts are from Tinkerbell (2016 & 2017), Dark Side (2017), Disneyland Half (2017) and Princess (2018), and those are all short-sleeved. I'm excited to get another long-sleeved race shirt :)

Ditto from me! I much prefer long sleeve and only have 1 so far from light side! Super excited for long. Now have to hope no gray!

I will be glad to just run fast enough to be able to stop! I’d stop for Pinocchio if I could but I also like your idea of Roger Rabbit. Such a good movie. I wish we knew which characters were on course ahead of time.

Darkwing Duck. I think he's been out for W&D before and the fact that I'm running it this year means that he definitely won't be. I'd also stop for Robin Hood or Figment. Figment with Dreamfinder would be amazing, but that's just getting crazy.

Figment. Figment. A thousand times, Figment.

I will be glad to just run fast enough to be able to stop! I’d stop for Pinocchio if I could but I also like your idea of Roger Rabbit. Such a good movie. I wish we knew which characters were on course ahead of time.

Pinocchio was at the after party in 2016 if I'm remembering right. I only met with Dopey and Snow White, my must do for the party.

I’d pretty much have to stick to Cleveland. I’m about two and a half to 3 hours from Detroit, Columbus or Pittsburgh and I don’t want to hassle with the drive home on the way back. I’m hoping for a later flight on Monday and I will be expected to be in my classroom teaching Tuesday, so those few hours may do me in lol.

Very good Frontier rates came out yesterday. The dates and times aren't going to work for me but a friend going at the same time got a really low rate.

Very good Frontier rates came out yesterday. The dates and times aren't going to work for me but a friend going at the same time got a really low rate.
The day before and the day after I need to travel are $39 but my travel dates are $111? Doh.

The day before and the day after I need to travel are $39 but my travel dates are $111? Doh.
I looked at Frontier to check it out today and their times from Milwaukee are weird with long layovers. I need to get to Orlando before the expo closes on the 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter