Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the show has been renewed.

They've already announced when they will start taping again. I think it was July 17.

I love this show.

I was telling my daughter that the show can be endless. It's Once Upon A Time....even if/when Emma does break the curse, they can still go on with what happens AFTER the curse is broken. Life in Fairytale Land. They can even explore other 'lands' as well. As in the "Hat Trick" episode.

The possiblities are endless.

I'm so glad it's been officially renewed. And I agree, in our minds we can come up with some awesome stories for the characters. I think we just hope the writers can as well.

I was telling my daughter that the show can be endless. It's Once Upon A Time....even if/when Emma does break the curse, they can still go on with what happens AFTER the curse is broken. Life in Fairytale Land. They can even explore other 'lands' as well. As in the "Hat Trick" episode.

I hope that's what they'll do. I don't think they'll want to take it out of the real world though. I don't know why...I just worry about them dragging out the curse when they have other options.

Did anyone else notice the plane flying over when Pinocchio first arrived in the new land (in the woods). Looked like an Oceanic plane!:laughing:

The numbers on all of the doors have to have some sort of significance. I haven't kept track but they've shown Regina's address, Sebastian's address, the Nolan's, MM's, etc.

Hmmm, maybe this summer, I'll rewatch the episodes and try to write down the different addresses.

The numbers on all of the doors have to have some sort of significance. I haven't kept track but they've shown Regina's address, Sebastian's address, the Nolan's, MM's, etc.

Hmmm, maybe this summer, I'll rewatch the episodes and try to write down the different addresses.

Yup! They are from LOST. :)

didnt a spoiler say it would be " a shocking death that would not stick"??? or something to that nature????

They've already announced when they will start taping again. I think it was July 17.

I love this show.

They could also do inquel (I think that is what they call it) about other characters.

I am glad the renewed it. I looked a few days ago and still saw it was not renewed. Grimm has been renewed.

I was watching it yesterday, and my 4 year old caught the Tron lunchbox that Regina brought to Henry at school. I had to laugh that he picked up something that I had missed! :rotfl2:

Okay...I thought there were two episodes left total. For some reason I was thrown a bit at the end of Sunday's episode when they were showing the previews for next week.

So is anyone else a little worried about the next 2 episodes and next season? It seems to me that we've been moving along at an okay pace, a little slow. The next 2 episodes could rival Glee for curve balls and jumping storylines.

I mean what happens when Emma finally does believe? She saves everyone and then what happens next season? Or she doesn't save everyone and we get to watch her battle with herself and Prince Charming be all namby-pamby for another season?

I guess I'm worried about second season boredom. They have to come up with something fresh. It's easy to give us more princesses and fairytale stuff, but it's building to a must have conclusion this season, leaving off with a no decision cliff hanger and then picking up with the same old/same old would annoy me to no end.

I'm I making any sense?

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I'm hoping David will start to embody some of Charming's qualities soon. He's more of a princess than Snow White is at this point.

I love this show.

That seems like a possibility for sure. I wonder how Emma would fit into Fairytale Land...

As we all have seen Graham died but I truly believe he is back in FTL. Hatter disappeared – I also believe that he’s back in FTL.

Henry’s death is either intentional or truly an accident as the apple is meant for someone else. If it is truly accidental, we’re going to see Regina pull out some true magic and send Henry to FTL to be “cured”. This will be with the help of Mr. Gold/Rumple’s help of course and will result in a BIG payback from Regina.

From FTL, Henry will contact Emma with the help of those that have returned and August. This will most likely happen through the book. I believe that this will be the turning point for Emma to believe if she is communicating with Henry from FTL to SB using the book. From that point, the battle will truly begin.

In the Paleyfest interview, the producers said that this season was character development (similar to LOST’s first season) and next season, while there will be more characters introduced, the story would be the main focus.

When they finally make it back to FTL, Henry will be a strapping young prince.

I haven't seen anyone else mention this...

The Blue Fairy said the fairies needed to 'prepare' for the curse... and just how were they doing that? They have their own magic - what preparations were they making?!?!

I haven't seen anyone else mention this...

The Blue Fairy said the fairies needed to 'prepare' for the curse... and just how were they doing that? They have their own magic - what preparations were they making?!?!

I was thinking it was the counter-curse making Emma the "savior" -- a curse is just a curse unless there's a counter-curse to offset it.

Maybe - but it seems to me that Mother Superior knows about her Fairy Tale life...

As we all have seen Graham died but I truly believe he is back in FTL. Hatter disappeared – I also believe that he’s back in FTL.

Henry’s death is either intentional or truly an accident as the apple is meant for someone else. If it is truly accidental, we’re going to see Regina pull out some true magic and send Henry to FTL to be “cured”. This will be with the help of Mr. Gold/Rumple’s help of course and will result in a BIG payback from Regina.

From FTL, Henry will contact Emma with the help of those that have returned and August. This will most likely happen through the book. I believe that this will be the turning point for Emma to believe if she is communicating with Henry from FTL to SB using the book. From that point, the battle will truly begin.

In the Paleyfest interview, the producers said that this season was character development (similar to LOST’s first season) and next season, while there will be more characters introduced, the story would be the main focus.

When they finally make it back to FTL, Henry will be a strapping young prince.

I like this theory!

I think they will "kill off" Henry for the practical reason of the passage of time and how rapidly a child grows, just like they got rid of Walt on Lost. But, I also agree that he won't be gone forever.

I do think that he may be sent off to a different land entirely. Remember how many doors there were when they went to Wonderland? He could go to Neverland, for instance. LOL

I forgot that I took this picture during the Mr. Gold and his son episode. I have not read thru this thread so sorry if the Mickey phone has been mentioned. I thought it was so funny that they put it in the scene. My DH sarcastically said it was a hidden mickey.

001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter