One became SEVEN?!? How did THAT happen? 4/24 UPDATE

And WHY did you forget your name??? (That is what Tracy wrote for those who don't read French...right)?
Because you asked me my name in your southern twang French yesterday, and I was trying to think of something smart say, like, "Judy, how could you forgot my name!" in French but I couldn't. But Pour un instant is a popular song from Quebec, so I know that line from the lyrics!

Because you asked me my name in your southern twang French yesterday, and I was trying to think of something smart say, like, "Judy, how could you forgot my name!" in French but I couldn't. But Pour un instant is a popular song from Quebec, so I know that line from the lyrics!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
You are cracking me up, that IS what I asked you yesterday isn't it?!? Too funny...:lmao: I told you I have lost my memory...

Southern Twang French... a new language...:rotfl:

Judy is a lovely warm women who is always on the go! She was a nurse and still uses her skills caring for her children. They are a busy family, with homeschooling, appointments and various activities.
Judy may have not had the opportunity to stay onsite, but they have been blessed to bring their children to Disney, and Judys favorite Park is Epcot.

Judy is married to Pete, hardworking, great father and Veteran (was in the Gulf War). His favoret characters are Captain Hook and Grumpy!

Their children are amazing, and talented! They always make me laugh with their antics!

Princes Lisa is 10, she has been through a lot in her short life but she is a great little trooper. She got her wish trip to WDW just over 2 years ago, where she was famous! She sings like an angle and love ballet. She is a little cutie. I have promised that there will be a pool in Florida because she gave me such a face that I could not dare to disappoint her! We share the same favorite Princess, Bell!

Rachel is 15, is a spunky young lady and an Amazing musician! She loves Jazz but could probably play anything!! She likes Aurora and Mater.

David is 19, he just graduated from High School in the spring. David is amazingly talented woodworker. (He makes beautiful pens and other things!) His favorite characters are Jack Skellington and Captain Jack Sparrow.

Christian, College grad and big brother extraordinaire. He helps out his mother a lot along with volunteer work. Christian likes Captain Jack Sparrow and Goofy.

There is also Bandit, 5, he doesnt get to come with us but he is a member of the family too (who hopefully someday I will get to meet.) He is a trained certified dog.

Wow am I shocked!!! :scared1:

I thought I was coming to read a trip report and right here I am looking at another Pre-Trip Report!!! Hooray!!!! :goodvibes:yay:

I am so happy for all SEVEN of you!!!

Disney, Pool, and FUN here you come!!!

Very lovely introductions ladies!!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear more!!!! popcorn::

Happy (Vacation) House Hunting,

Madeline

Judy is a lovely warm women who is always on the go! She IS a nurse and still uses her skills caring for her children. They are a busy family, with homeschooling, appointments and various activities.
Judy may have not had the opportunity to stay onsite, but they have been blessed to bring their children to Disney, and Judys favorite Park is Epcot.
Thank you! :goodvibes
Judy is married to Pete, hardworking, great father and Veteran (was in the Gulf War). His favoret characters are Captain Hook and Grumpy!
:thumbsup2
Their children are amazing, and talented! They always make me laugh with their antics!
Me too! :goodvibes
Princes Lisa is 10, she has been through a lot in her short life but she is a great little trooper. She got her wish trip to WDW just over 2 years ago, where she was famous! She sings like an angel and love ballet. She is a little cutie. I have promised that there will be a pool in Florida because she gave me such a face that I could not dare to disappoint her! We share the same favorite Princess, Bell!
That WAS quite a face, wasn't it. :rotfl2:
Rachel is 15, is a spunky young lady and an Amazing musician! She loves Jazz but could probably play anything!! She likes Aurora and Mater.
Jazz, blues, rock, classical...but jazz is her first love.
David is 19, he just graduated from High School in the spring. David is amazingly talented woodworker. (He makes beautiful pens and other things!) His favorite characters are Jack Skellington and Captain Jack Sparrow.
::yes::
Christian, College grad and big brother extraordinaire. He helps out his mother a lot along with volunteer work. Christian likes Captain Jack Sparrow and Goofy.
HUGE help!
There is also Bandit, 5, he doesnt get to come with us but he is a member of the family too (who hopefully someday I will get to meet.) He is a trained certified therapy dog.

I posted pics of him in post 4, such an amazing dog.

Wow am I shocked!!! :scared1:

I thought I was coming to read a trip report and right here I am looking at another Pre-Trip Report!!! Hooray!!!! :goodvibes:yay:

I am so happy for all SEVEN of you!!!

Disney, Pool, and FUN here you come!!!

Very lovely introductions ladies!!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear more!!!! popcorn::

Happy (Vacation) House Hunting,

Madeline
Honestly Madeline, I am stil in shock myself! I can't tell you how much of a boost it has been to my days...and the children's! We went about our busy day yesterday with smiles on our face and an extra spring in our step! Nothing that happened bothered us, we just kept looking at each other periodically and saying "we are going to Florida"!!! :woohoo::dance3::woohoo: THANK YOU for being excited for us, I still am pinching myself! We have a lot to figure out, but the good news is Tracy and I are both in sync, so that helps the planning. She really IS an amazing lady!! :love: When we first net, it was as if we had known each other for years and I laughed so hard, by the end of the night my sides hurt!

Wonderful introductions of all of you; glad to learn a little more about Tracy.

I am loving the intros ladies. Tracy, you have quite the list of talents. I have to say that I've never met a caribou wrangler but now I can say that I have. Well, not actually met-met but you know what I mean. As an outdoorsy kind of gal, I can say that sounds like a cool job.

Of course, we can't leave out Judy's beautiful family. The descriptions were spot-on.:thumbsup2

Judy, if ya'll ever do get to New Orleans, you have to let me know. I'll make a special trip down there to see ya'll.

:wave2: Yes, I know it's been forever since I've posted on your thread--but I popped on your last thread only to be directed here...and what do I see? You get to go back in January!!!! How exciting!! :banana: We also are trying to plan another trip, but we're in the midst of some discouraging medical issues with Catherine that need to be sorted out first. Maybe January will be our month to go as well?! :goodvibes I've missed posting on the Dis, and keeping up with you, so I will do my best to keep up here! :rotfl2:popcorn::

I love the introductions, Tracy sounds like a good lady. You should add more about your family Judy, there is so much more to know. It is good to see the excitement you and Tracy have. I am happy for you both. :goodvibes

Wow another trip so soon. We usually go in Jan. And it is a great time but this year we are going to see the lights. I will be reading along t Hough.

Made a few TR rounds...I am still behind! :faint:

Wonderful introductions of all of you; glad to learn a little more about Tracy.
Thanks Kathy. :goodvibes I knew Tracy wouldn't tell as much, so I thought I should. :rotfl2:
I am loving the intros ladies. Tracy, you have quite the list of talents. I have to say that I've never met a caribou wrangler but now I can say that I have. Well, not actually met-met but you know what I mean. As an outdoorsy kind of gal, I can say that sounds like a cool job.

Of course, we can't leave out Judy's beautiful family. The descriptions were spot-on.:thumbsup2

Judy, if ya'll ever do get to New Orleans, you have to let me know. I'll make a special trip down there to see ya'll.
Thank you darling! AND Tracy does it in the freezing cold with snow covering the ground, brr!

We WILL get to New Orleans one day, the birthplace of jazz. I am keeping positive thoughts for EVERYTHING!!! Including meeting you!

:wave2: Yes, I know it's been forever since I've posted on your thread--but I popped on your last thread only to be directed here...and what do I see? You get to go back in January!!!! How exciting!! :banana: We also are trying to plan another trip, but we're in the midst of some discouraging medical issues with Catherine that need to be sorted out first. Maybe January will be our month to go as well?! :goodvibes I've missed posting on the Dis, and keeping up with you, so I will do my best to keep up here! :rotfl2:popcorn::

Laura, it is SO GOOD to see you here!! I think of you often and I ma glad you popped in to say hi and let me know you are reading. :goodvibes I am so sorry to read about Catherine, :hug: and one for you :hug:.Praying that it can be taken care of quickly/easily. That would be FABULous if you went in January...maybe the week of the 12th:rolleyes1 :yay::woohoo::yay:

I love the introductions, Tracy sounds like a good lady. You should add more about your family Judy, there is so much more to know. It is good to see the excitement you and Tracy have. I am happy for you both. :goodvibes
Tracy IS a great lady, love her to pieces. :goodvibes
Wow another trip so soon. We usually go in Jan. And it is a great time but this year we are going to see the lights. I will be reading along t Hough.
HONESTLY, I can't believe it!! I am so excited. :yay: One of these days I will make it to Disney to see the lights, but I am just happy/thankful/grateful to go back to Florida so soon. :yay:

Love the intro's! Tracy I could have sworn you were saying something about pouring something that was instant (like coffee??) My dad is French but the only thing I know is Parle Vu France? That is so not spelled right lol!! I only learned that because my sister drilled it into my head when she took French in high school:rotfl:

Laura-So nice to "see" you again! Hum maybe a trip say...First week of April?? Praying the medical things calm down. ((hugs))

I love the new pictures you posted of Bandit. He is such an adorable dog. :goodvibes
Thank you, I agree!! :flower3:
Love the intro's! Tracy I could have sworn you were saying something about pouring something that was instant (like coffee??) My dad is French but the only thing I know is Parle Vu France? That is so not spelled right lol!! I only learned that because my sister drilled it into my head when she took French in high school:rotfl:

Laura-So nice to "see" you again! Hum maybe a trip say...First week of April?? Praying the medical things calm down. ((hugs))

That is funny Tonya!! Have YOU started a PTR yet and I missed it??? (That would be so like me)!!

It IS great to see Laura here...and you...and well, everybody! I am TRYING to keep up, I always start out doing okay...Thank goodness I have Tracy to help me this go round! :yay:

As promised, I am going to post some pics here about our September trip to Florida, instead of doing a TR.

I wanted to share a special event from our first day in Kissimmee. It was spurred by a post on the Wishtripper’s thread when someone asked about a Meet and Greet for the rare My Little Pony, Twinkle Hope. Someone gave incorrect information to a wish family and I suggested they call GKTW to get the most accurate info. Prior to Lisa’s Wish Trip we had been given erroneous info and it wound up costing us quite a bit of money and I don’t want another family to be put in that type of position. I digress though... I decided to call myself to find out...and it led to Lisa having a wonderful M&G just for her!!

We arrived at our fabulous resort around 10:40 AM the day of check in. For those who didn’t follow that PTR, my BIL surprised us out of the blue and let us have his Timeshare since the points would expire September 30. When we got there we discovered they had put us on the 6th floor near an elevator. When I asked for a quieter room, they were happy to oblige; however, we had to wait for a unit to be cleaned. NO problem, we went and explored Celebration, Florida. This was something I had wanted to do for a very long time and I fell in love!! It was easy to blow a few hours there. Our room was finally ready around 1:30 and we went back to check in and unpack (the location was PERFECT for our villa and definitely worth the wait). We were in a rush, we needed to be at GKTW by 3 PM. My guys knew; but Rachel and Lisa were clueless why I wanted to be there by 3 PM.

We dashed down to check in at GKTW and they directed us to the Castle of Miracles. No one was there but the volunteers, I love it when it is like that, so quiet and peaceful! Lisa was drawing when she heard something and turned around to see the rare and enchanted Twinkle Hope My Little Pony making her way slowly to meet her. She was beyond excited. MLP was often my saving grace when Lisa was in the hospital when she was younger and in pain...she received a lot of “poke presents” of MLP. They helped take the pain and sting away, so even though she is older they hold a special place in her heart and Lisa was beyond happy and excited and bit shocked! (One reason we went ahead and told my children about our trip was so they could feel the excitement of knowing something special was coming).

Twinkle Hope was so sweet and even my guys were good sports to take pics with her as well. I have a couple of videos of Lisa interacting whit Twinkle Hope, she was so sweet!!

file_zpsf22c0036.jpg

file_zps8ccea4a7.jpg

file_zps2f603f05.jpg

file_zpsdd1b41ea.jpg

file_zps0f524494.jpg

file_zps54762090.jpg

file_zps589a28a3.jpg

file_zps5bff0408.jpg

file_zps070a4e1b.jpg

file_zps2676f3c6.jpg

file_zps6fc35353.jpg

file_zps939cf201.jpg

file_zps792eabbb.jpg

file_zpsd9891b88.jpg

file_zps984911b1.jpg

file_zps5ff52f5a.jpg

file_zps00b1b03a.jpg

file_zps613fd22f.jpg

Judy, I'm sorry I missed this. Thanks so much for giving me the heads up this evening. It was nice talking with you. Great intros. I look forward to joining in.

Tracy, I look forward to learning more about you. And hopefully meeting you too!

January is a great time to go to Disney. Low crowds. A house will be so nice.

It will also be interesting to hear how FP+ works for people staying off property who are not annual passholders. (I assume it's available to everyone? Right? I haven't really been following along the FP+ threads, been following the DAS ones.)

Fabulous pictures with Twinkle Hope. Looks like you were the only family there? There is a reflection of David and it looks like he is in the Magic Mirror.

I hope the family you gave the heads up to was able or will be able to see Twinkle Hope for their child's WISH trip.

I am so glad you got to see Celebration! Family friends of ours lived there for five years and we got to visit them a year ago. I loved it SO much, it's just so pretty there, so many great restaurants and cute stores!

Such a great meet and greet at GKTW! It must have been nice to be back :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter