Online Check In

Alyssa Skelton

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have stayed at Disney World before however last time I did not do online check in. This time I did so I was wanting to know how I receive my mug ( we have the dining plan) and how we get our parking pass for free parking in the parks.

Hello, I have stayed at Disney World before however last time I did not do online check in. This time I did so I was wanting to know how I receive my mug ( we have the dining plan) and how we get our parking pass for free parking in the parks.

The CM where you pick up your mug will scan your Magic Band, see you have the dining plan and hand you your mug.

Same for the parking pass. Guard will scan your Magic Band and let you in.

Although I'm confused how this relates to Online Check In. Bith the above are exactly the same whether you do Online Check In or not.

The CM where you pick up your mug will scan your Magic Band, see you have the dining plan and hand you your mug.

Same for the parking pass. Guard will scan your Magic Band and let you in.

Although I'm confused how this relates to Online Check In. Bith the above are exactly the same whether you do Online Check In or not.

Okay, I did not realize that they were the same for online check in and regular check in. So it is not an actual parking pass that I will receive? They just scan the magic band when entering the parks and then we do not pay to park? We went in 2016 and I cannot remember the process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter