Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Just purchased two tickets for 9/24 via iPhone. Got into waiting room on both iphone and laptop at 8:50 PST. Laptop still says more than an hour.

Go into the app and try again. We had 8 devices between all of us, all over an hour. I went into the app because I hadn’t pulled it up on my phone and it went right to 16 minutes. It’s not right that it isn’t placing in the queue fairly, but maybe this could help someone.

Go into the app and try again. We had 8 devices between all of us, all over an hour. I went into the app because I hadn’t pulled it up on my phone and it went right to 16 minutes. It’s not right that it isn’t placing in the queue fairly, but maybe this could help someone.
it's totally random, always has been

Amazing that Amazon can have Prime Day and sell millions of items and have no queue involved.
To be fair, I've participated in similar non-Disney "bloodbaths" without a queue and am not sure which is the lesser evil. That feeling of having a ticket in your cart only to find it's been sold out from under you is particularly bittersweet. 🥲

Oh that is very worrying and frustrating... I'm stuck at work in a room where I physically can't have my phone or any electronic devices (other than a company computer)... my phone is locked in a box out in the hall and I won't be able to access it for about 5 hours...

Loaded things up at about 8:55am, I have two queues going both "over an hour" and one has a bar that looks maybe 10% done, the other maybe 5%... based on the last two times this means I won't get in until about 2:30pm or so....

Can you keep us updated on dates? Mainly Oct 10th and Oct 8th for me ;)

The app on my iPhone always sends me to my browser when I open special event tickets!

Oh that is very worrying and frustrating... I'm stuck at work in a room where I physically can't have my phone or any electronic devices (other than a company computer)... my phone is locked in a box out in the hall and I won't be able to access it for about 5 hours...

Loaded things up at about 8:55am, I have two queues going both "over an hour" and one has a bar that looks maybe 10% done, the other maybe 5%... based on the last two times this means I won't get in until about 2:30pm or so....

Absolutely, I will for as long as the site will let me today. My family has several different devices still open, so I will try and get them to share when theirs gets down on here to hopefully spread the luck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and everyone!!

The app just takes me to a browser tab again, is that different than my tab open on my computer? Sorry if an obvious q&a!

Exact same situation, I kept launching incognito windows from Chrome while waiting on my hour + wait and one magical time it dumped me right into buying tickets.

The app on my iPhone always sends me to my browser when I open special event tickets!
Mine did, too but it went straight to 16 minutes when the other in private browser on my phone was at over an hour. Maybe try opening an in private browser and try again?

What, are they manually approving these? They are throttling sales BIG time. Unless there are hundreds of thousands of people in the queue, which I can't really beleive.

What, are they manually approving these? They are throttling sales BIG time. Unless there are hundreds of thousands of people in the queue, which I can't really beleive.
There may not be that many people in the queue but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there are that many spots taken. I have 9 windows for just one person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter