Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Hallelujah! Tickets acquired. A long, stressful day, though, especially as the dates all around our date started to appear on the Limited List.

Screenshot of dates showing availability for two people as of a couple minutes ago.

Attachments

• C5CCFF95-531E-4398-B4DE-197DFF837643.png
    C5CCFF95-531E-4398-B4DE-197DFF837643.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 71
I’d say that unless the queue says it’s officially sold out, then possibly wait a few minutes and refresh the calendar. I’ve seen that the “limited availability” dates keep going in and out of stock, so if one of the “limited” dates is the one you really need then wait a few minutes and try refreshing. It just might become available.

Well, the "Checkout" button wouldn't respond on my iPad. I long clicked, short clicked, changed dates and number to reset.

FINALLY on about click 20 it went to re-log me in to My Disney, and start the purchase.

Well, that wasn't so bad, only 5 damn hours to get Oogie Boogie tickets. Haven't done Halloween in LA for about 10 years. Did a Mickey's Party in DL, and then an after hours party for the Mansion. VERY excited to get back after years of Orlando Halloween.

I went to the 25th Knott's Scary Farm on my first LA trip as an adult, and first Disneyland trip. Now the 50th KSF, Oogie, HHN. Just gotta get some hotel babysitters, which is a bit harder than in Orlando.

Hang in there. It took right at 30 minutes from the 59 minute announcement and both this one, and the other one I still have running hit 59 at the end of "purchase".

Not sure how the 10 minute part works. Maybe it’s the time to get in after it’s your turn. Because over 25 minutes now and I can still go to purchase, see calendar, and purchase more if wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter