OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

I've been mostly working, 9am until 8pm yesterday :(

I'll be there from the 9th to the 13th december so if anyone is there the same time would be lovely to meet up.

Torsie.. im another im afraid that tends to read trip reports but not comment. I think i need to make more of an effort.

My grandaughter is now 19 months. Time has flown by. Her and my daughter are still living here at the minute whilst she saves to move out. I'm not too sure how im going to feel about it when she does :worried:

Hey everyone :wave2:

I think that the app on the phone is to blame....it is for me. I read it on the bus to and from work but as I tend to ramble on with my replies, I find it too fiddly to do it on the phone. Then I'm at work all day staring at a PC screen and when I get home I can hardly get a shot of my own laptop.....kids...

Nice to see that lots of folks are still around :goodvibes

Torsie - I love reading the trip reports and think I do remember to comment - I'm desperate for some to read - I've had to resort to youtube and watching vlogs as there haven't been many tr's recently. I write mine mostly for myself if i'm honest as I like reading them back :)

Elaine - I'd love to hear about your travels to DL - would love to go there one day.

I've had a busy weekend - cleaning my oven! It's been annoying me for weeks, so I finally got it done today and ended up pulling my entire kitchen to bits. Not the most relaxing time but I'm glad it's done now :rotfl:

I to am guilty of reading reports and then forgetting to reply. Hope people continue to post them :)

Whats everyone been up to this weekend?

I spent yesterday catching up with the housework and a little bit of gardening
Today Ive taken Mum out for the day to Knowsley Safari Park. She's in her 80s and struggles walking too far now but wanted to go out somewhere so that was an ideal place as she could just sit in the car most of the day. It was very hot in the car though especially in the lion enclosure as obviously we couldn't have the windows open

I'm currently on nights his weekend, oh how I love them (not). Thoughts go to my colleagues and the people involved in the Aircrash at Shorham air show yesterday, can't imagine it would have been an easy work environment.

I'm also guilty of not finishing my TR yet! Haha. Maybe will get back on it today.

My plan is to go back through all my TRs on here and put them into photo books as I so love re-reading them. And I think they'll be fun for DD when she's older to see what we did at Disney before we had her and also for her trips as a baby/toddler.

We were at Worthing on Saturday and we're stuck in the traffic from the crash for a long time. But once we knew what was going on I was just glad we hadn't left a few minutes earlier. What a terrible tragedy.

Started out Christmas shopping yesterday with some Disney bits (of course!) for DD.

Torsie- what a brill idea putting your trip reports in photo books

We did one for DD of her trip to DL California but it was photos only

I put all our photos in photo books too from our trips - love looking back at them, great idea :thumbsup2

I've not even thought about Christmas yet....wish I had a little princess to buy lots of Disney things for :goodvibes

Oh how lovely, what did you get for her. I can't wait to buy my Granddaughter some Disney bits.

She got the Disney Princess Little People Castle, Princesses and Disneyland last Christmas and loves it. So we are getting her the Klip Klop Stable this year and spotted 3 of the princesses for it (Belle, Rapunzel and Snow White I think....) for £5 each so we grabbed those and also a couple of books. Keeping an eye out for a good price on the stable. Might buy it on payday.

She's getting a Mary Poppins dress and Fairy Godmother outfit too.

Can't decide on a main present through this year.....

Torsie- what a brill idea putting your trip reports in photo books

We did one for DD of her trip to DL California but it was photos only

I can't wait. I'll post photos once we have. Now I'm a bit sad I didn't do a TR for our 2012 trip but I wasn't feeling too great so just couldn't be bothered.

I put all our photos in photo books too from our trips - love looking back at them, great idea :thumbsup2

I've not even thought about Christmas yet....wish I had a little princess to buy lots of Disney things for :goodvibes

It's expensive having a princess!! Haha. Though I can't imagine they're any cheaper the older they get!

It's nice to see this thread has been brought back to life!

I'm currently suffering from "No DLP Trips Planned " blues but there is a good reason for having nothing planned... I'm 22 weeks pregnant so currently focusing all my attention on getting ready for our new arrival (I.e. mostly planning when they will be old enough to make their first visit to the magic! :rotfl:)

Aww lovely news. Do you know what you're having?

Hope you've not been too sick. Xxx

*waves from Australia *
I am a another who is going to DLP in Dec really looking forward to it. Nice to see chat thread

Aww lovely news. Do you know what you're having?

Hope you've not been too sick. Xxx

We found out yesterday that we are having another Princess!

I've actually been very lucky and not has bad morning sickness at all!

I just can't wait to meet her now.

It's expensive having a princess!! Haha. Though I can't imagine they're any cheaper the older they get!

Yes, makeup and cars!

It's nice to see this thread has been brought back to life!

I'm currently suffering from "No DLP Trips Planned " blues but there is a good reason for having nothing planned... I'm 22 weeks pregnant so currently focusing all my attention on getting ready for our new arrival (I.e. mostly planning when they will be old enough to make their first visit to the magic! :rotfl:)

Congratulations! Lovely news and more Disney trips to come!

*waves from Australia *
I am a another who is going to DLP in Dec really looking forward to it. Nice to see chat thread

Hello Dec is a wonderful time to visit, parks look fantastic. What are your plans?

We found out yesterday that we are having another Princess!

I've actually been very lucky and not has bad morning sickness at all!

I just can't wait to meet her now.

Congratulations :)

Congratulations happypanda. I live in hope my son will one day give us a princess. However until that time husband and I are travelling the Disney parks.

Friday again :rainbow:

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

We're at Bluewater tomorrow. Meeting up with a friend who I haven't seen since school, which made me feel very old when I realised that was 12 years ago!!

I'm sure we'll pop into the Disney store while there, and probably have either a Five Guys or a Wagamama for lunch.

Sunday we have a 2nd birthday party for one of DDs little friends and then in the afternoon MIL is coming over to see us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter