OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

Sending lots of pixie dust and :goodvibes for a safe delivery! can't wait to see your sweet baby GD!

Thank you everyone - dd and her dh decided that since she has been on home rest for 10 weeks now, they would like to go out to dinner one last time before Isabella Elizabeth joins them - so, the dr said take it easy and enjoy themselves. They are so excited, like a last date as a couple!!!
Tomorrow is the final ultrasound, and then the real countdown is on. I bought her a "First Thanksgiving" bib since she will technically be able to wear it now. Can you tell we are excited?
My other four daughters will have a new niece to pamper after my wonderful gs!! With all your prayers, what a lucky girl she will be to "inherit" so any new DIS aunts too.

Hope they have a wonderful time!!! just a few more days!! extra special pixie dust heading their way:goodvibes

That is soooo sweet Caroline. I hope they had great date night.
Looking forward to hearing about her arrival!!

What a fantastic Thanksgiving you will all have, and with extra special reasons to celebrate:goodvibes Keeing everything crossed for that special delivery:hug:

SO glad to read that your dd from CA is home. Dust that all goes smoothly and you ALL have the BEST THANKSGIVING EV-AH!

Has the final countdown begun? only a few more hours, I'm sure you all are waiting very impatiently for your princess to make her apperance, can't wait to hear all about little Isabella Elizabeth!!

:goodvibes:hug::love:pixiedust: being sent to your princess:

princess:Oh we are pumped, elated!! Talked to dd tonight, she is ready, a little nervous, but tomorrow night she will be a mother!!!

DD#4 and I will each go up after our schools close, as the surgery is scheduled for 1:30 but by the time she gets back to her room, it will be about 4 or so.

Tomorrow is just grandparents' and sisters' day - give her plenty of time to rest and make sure to take pix of our new bundle of love.

Saw an ultrasound total close-up of her face last Friday, and she appears to have Roger's lips - totally kissable! Tomorrow, the real thing.

May I ask for your prayers and pixie dust one more time? Thank you all so much. This has been the most incredible experience since dgs was born 12 yrs ago. :cloud9:

:wizard::hug: Best of luck for the special day! we all know her special angel will be watching:angel:

Oh Caroline how exciting!!!!! I will send all the positive energy right your way!!
I'm sure it will all go smoothly. Roger will be right by your side. I'm sure of it!!!
What a great thanksgiving this will be!! Please let us know how beautiful she is!!

Caroline you have my thoughts and prayers for a smooth deliveray and and easy recovery after all she's been through. May you all have a extra special day. I know that Roger will be with you all at this very exciting time.
Can't wait to see pics of this bundle of joy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter