OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

I'm worse than an expectant dad I'd hoped for news when I checked in......... wheres that tapping finger smiley?

BABY Isabella Elizabeth IS HERE ! 2:07 pm weighs 7 # 12 oc 21 inches long black curly hair has Rodger's upper lip. Caroline is ecstatic and will post photos later.

:cool1::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2:
I was hoping I would hear before I left for work. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see pictures

WOOHOO!!!!

DD will be excited to know. She is obsessed with birthdays lately and was so excited that little Isabella was coming today.
She asked if we could go see her at the hospital. LOL

Ooooohhhhh congrats!!!!
She is just precious!!

Happy Birthday to her!

Love- Hugs-and well wishes to all of you!!

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! What a sweet little face she has. Congratulations to your whole family. What a special gift to be thankful for.

Congratulations Grandma, she is beautiful! such a wonderful gift for your family!
Blessings and happiness being sent to you all!

ahhhhhh:love: she is so beautiful. and such a perfect baby! what a great job your DD did on bed rest to get her to that size!

Have a wonderful holiday and bonding days ahead.

I so needed to hear some good news today! Congrats! Glad to hear momma and baby are well. She is absolutely adorable. What a beautiful blessing from above!

Oh, Caroline, she is so beautiful....I teared up seeing her picture. You must be over the moon.

I am thrilled that Isabella Elizabeth and Mom are doing well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family. Sniff, sniff, I need to dry my tears of happiness. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter