Other Parks (Universal/Sea World/Kennedy/LEGOLAND)COMPLETE

I Definately won't mind getting more Harry Potter items! Glad to see someone else join in on the fun!

I will add to the animal groups!
In G I'll take Dolphin
In H I'll take fish

Stephanie

I can take another spot or 2 in L2. Harry potter letters. Then everyone can have 1 more letter for a full group. :)

For IoA- I'm willing to take 2 more letters or even a letter and an extra or two extras. :) just to fill out that group too.

If no one takes the O for Lego I can snag that too. :) gonna need the pieces.

I can take another spot or 2 in L2. Harry potter letters. Then everyone can have 1 more letter for a full group. :)

For IoA- I'm willing to take 2 more letters or even a letter and an extra or two extras. :) just to fill out that group too.

If no one takes the O for Lego I can snag that too. :) gonna need the pieces.

You're too sweet. Do you want another set of Harry Potter letters? Cause if you were just being nice I had been thinking of adding the other two ladies to group one, moving some letters around and having 3 extras instead of the one. Everyone in that group would still have two items they would just be making 8 instead of 6.

I'll wait until closing on your offer for IoA and Lego -- hopefully we'll get one more player. If not I'll make some extra as well.

ok Ladies we are closed!

I had to do some maneuvering to make some of the letter groups work -- please check your group some of your letters may have changed. I think all of you at signup didn't care which letters you got -- if you have a creative idea just let me know and maybe we could switch letters.

Some of the "major" maneuvers --

-- cjsteiger -- I'm sorry you were the only one in most of the Kennedy groups, so I had to delete them.

-- mycutiepatooties -- same thing with rides for Sea World.

-- Islands of Adventure 2" letters -- most of you still are at 3 letters but most likely your letters changed. To complete this group I took away the O and F and made an "of" and took Johnsonlovesdisney up on her offer of doing another letter -- thanks!

-- Harry Potter 2nd group of 2" letters -- For this group I needed to give everyone an extra letter to fill out the group. Some of the letters changed for people.

-- also another thanks to Johnsonlovesdisney to completing LEGO.

I will be updating the summary post soon. Please let me know that I have all your groups included and then we can exchange addresses via PM.

Thanks again for being part of this swap!

For the Harry Potter 2 inch letter group... just thinking... in order to avoid a lot of repeats of the lightning bolt:laughing: can we all say what we think we might do for our letters? I have Y,R and I'm planning to do a striped scarf for one and wire round glasses for the other. Am I taking what anyone else was thinking of doing already?

For the Harry Potter 2 inch letter group... just thinking... in order to avoid a lot of repeats of the lightning bolt:laughing: can we all say what we think we might do for our letters? I have Y,R and I'm planning to do a striped scarf for one and wire round glasses for the other. Am I taking what anyone else was thinking of doing already?

I haven't started yet, so it doesn't make a difference to me.

VickiV

My groups are good.

Can I get more info on what an "extra" is in a letter group. Is there someplace here where I can see examples of Letter groups.

Victoria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter