• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEYLAND ROADTRIP" The End 4/20 pg. 44 Better Than Cats...

I don’t know if any of you do this, but notice the strategic placement of our kids to hide our danger-zones. Ok, my danger zone is much bigger than hers, but I still cracked up at the universal practice of using our kids to hide fat!

I was just doing this yesterday at Easter with my kids for pics. The best pics of me are the ones were I am just a head behind the kids. :thumbsup2 Unfortunately, the kids weren't cooperating yesterday so I am gonna have to learn to photoshop myself thinner.

Read your last TR and followed you to this one. Loving it! Planning my 1st trip to DL for next year, can't wait!

(Sid, are you reading??? YOU are the star next time!) :hug:

Pssst...

I am, indeed.

Reading, that is.

You ROCK, luv.

And ROLL.

I'm no star, my friend.

But you...you are quite the leading lady.

Carry on.

Quickly.

Pleaseandthankyou.

xxx, S.

Awww. I like the chubby Jasmine! It wasn't even a muffin top yet - just a ittle bitty muffin edge.
But it was refreshing!
I think they should create a plus size princess so I can be a character! Woo!
She can be like the incredible shrinking woman so I'll fit in (I had gastric bypass, for those not in the know. Like you would care! :confused3 )

Great report!

t
Jasmine.jpg

Well, all was going well. The theater is just amazing! Top notch set and actors. I leaned over to DH and whispered , “Hey, that Jasmine is a little chubby for a Princess…” She really was talented in acting and in singing! But she looked like a pre-pubescent little girl. NO curves, really, Just short and chubby (but adorable in a little girl way) .
Maybe I have to see her person, because she doesnt look fat to me. I think she looks good. Maybe she seemed fat in the show because she's short. I WISH my stomach looked as good as hers!

Cool installment UM. I really have to look into going to DL next year!

Maybe I have to see her person, because she doesnt look fat to me. I think she looks good. Maybe she seemed fat in the show because she's short. I WISH my stomach looked as good as hers!

I think compared to the other stick princesses she looks chubby. I like that she looks real! I agree, I wish my stomach looked like that too. Sadly, after 4 babies, it is a dream. I suppose that I could save for surgery for a stomach like that but it would cut into my Disney funds. I would rather be chubby at Disney then skinny at home...:goodvibes

Hi UtahMama,
I've enjoyed your trip report a lot, especially since we're going in July with our 2 little boys and my m-in-law (Yikes, I know). I posted a question to you pages and pages ago, and I'm sorry if I missed your reply. Or, if you didn't reply, don't worry, I won't take it personally (yeah, right...it's like high school cliques all over again!).

Anyway, what I wanted to know was did you take your daughter on the Indy ride, or was it too loud/dark/scary/obnoxious like the Dinosaur ride in AK?

Also, weren't you the Stephanie Plum fan? I think I read that from your pre-trip report decades ago, but I could be hallucinating. If you are, then I have to ask, Ranger or Morelli? I'm stuck on Ranger at the moment.

So thanks for all the great info. and I'll be sad at the end too...

~Linda

UtahMama, I just wanted to tell you that I am very much enjoying your TR and am looking forward to more.:thumbsup2 Your children are too cute!!!

Hon, please make an update this weekend so I can have something to do when I get snowed in yet again.

OH no the natives are starting to get restless again, UM!! Better hurry before the start running AMUCK again!!:rotfl2:

Since I'm bored :bored:, you've left me with no choice but to :drinking1 and popcorn:: while waiting on you. Do you have any idea what this will do to Friday's weigh-in? :rotfl2: JK. Here's you a :flower3: now get to it. Plleeeaasseeeeeeeeeeee..........

Sheesh! I'm dragging my feet! I dont want it to end, WHaaaaaaa!

There, I admit it!

Ok, you're right, let's just rip this band aid off fast!

Later tators!

(PUT DOWN THE POPCORN!)

This has been such a fun report to read. UtahMama, you set a very high standard for this Utah mommy! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your trip!

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: Patiently waiting for the next installment! :rolleyes1 . Were you able to book free dining this September? :banana: :banana: Love to see ya down there!

Great Report but I'm dying to see what shape the house was in when you got home..........................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter