Our First Trip as Parents! December 2012 TR - 8/6 OMG a TR link!

Happy belated birthday to your hubby! :wave2:

I am glad to hear the medication is working. :thumbsup2 Hope you are A-okay again VERY soon.

LOVELY Birthday dinner! And count me in on the ones who LOVE Brussel sprouts. Your photo made me want to grab one right off the screen. :rotfl2:

Well, I wasn't hanging around in your TR's back in 2012, but I'd have to say that it looks like your DH had a significantly better birthday this year. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

:lmao: Oh my goodness yes! The only thing he enjoyed about his last birthday was that he lost a few pounds from the ordeal...guess you have to find something good in everything

Sounds like a great birthday for DH. Definitely better than the colonoscopy birthday for sure!

The dinner looks delicious. I like brussel sprouts too. I was surprised since they get such a bad rap.

You're right they get such a bad rap. Maybe from the way people cook them? :confused3 I pan saute them in olive oil and fresh garlic, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice and top them off with parmesan cheese. Delicious!

Ooh that dinner looks delicious - well done you and lucky DH! :)

It was so good. I think the gorgonzola sauce is what really made the steak :thumbsup2

Ok so I totally missed this somehow and now need to go read and you are all done. WAH! my bad.

Still gonna go read though!

Hi Cynthia! :) No worries, there's sooo many pages. Not near as many as you have though ;)

Happy belated birthday to your hubby! :wave2:

I am glad to hear the medication is working. :thumbsup2 Hope you are A-okay again VERY soon.

LOVELY Birthday dinner! And count me in on the ones who LOVE Brussel sprouts. Your photo made me want to grab one right off the screen. :rotfl2:

Thanks Karin :goodvibes

So glad to find other sprouts lovers here! :woohoo:

Happy anniversary and Happy belated birthday to DH!

Love that way of cooking brussel sprouts (the whole meal looks delicious btw!) - I'll have to try it, I usually just steam them :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

We love brussel sprouts too! ... though, I mostly just love them the way my wife makes them, which is roasted in the oven with maple syrup - so probably makes them not that healthy at that point :lmao:

Happy anniversary and Happy belated birthday to DH!

Love that way of cooking brussel sprouts (the whole meal looks delicious btw!) - I'll have to try it, I usually just steam them :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Thanks Emma! Yeah I found the recipe off Pinterest - love that website! And I half them. I remember years ago we tried brussel sprouts and I had no idea what I was doing and I kept them whole and they tasted awful.

We love brussel sprouts too! ... though, I mostly just love them the way my wife makes them, which is roasted in the oven with maple syrup - so probably makes them not that healthy at that point :lmao:

Oooh now that sounds delicious. Oh well. At least they're half good for you :thumbsup2

That dinner looks amazing! Nice work. Glad you enjoyed your weekend away and that you're sorta starting to feel better. Maybe it's Yuengling withdrawl :rotfl2:

Nick's GF bakes him these cakes on a regular basis, so I know first hand how amazing they taste. :rotfl:

Nice dinner!

Happy B-day to DH! Sounds like it was a great b-day celebration!!!!!!

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that your stomach is mostly better except for the recent episode of pain. Hope you continue to feel better. :hug:

I am glad you had a good time on your trip. Happy belated birthday to your husband. The dinner you made looks delicious. I am a fan of brussel sprouts the way my MIL makes them. I don't know how she does it but they taste really good. I had never had them before her. Love funfetti cake. One of my favorites.

Oh my gosh your birthday dinner you made looks sooo good!!! I am full but now i am hungry again after seeing that!

Happy belated anniversary and birthday to your DH! That sounds like a great anniversary trip. And the birthday meal looks delish! Hope you keeping feeling better! :goodvibes

I loved this trip report!! I rarely get to follow one from start to finish!! Much appreciated and TY!! I look forward to see how much your DS has grown for this October trip!!

Hey! I've been away from Dis for a while but I'm back and I read your whole TR in one sitting!! Calvin is soooooooo cute and it looks liek you guys had a really good time with your mom! Thats so awesome! Glad you are heading back for F&W, I'm so jealous. I went last year and it was great! Possibly my favorite time of year ever to be at WDW!! I'm heading over to reat that PTR next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter