Our last trip as a family of 4 and more PTR! July ASMO Updated 6/30 heading out!

:banana::banana:Yay, I guessed right! You are having a girl!!!! Congratulations to you! That is exciting.

The birthday party pictures are adorable. Jeremy loves Chuck E Cheeses. We will probably make a trek there as the school year draws near to celebrate the honor roll.

We need to find a time for a Dis meet if possible during our trip. I love meeting new friends from the Dis.

Erika
We will both be at DHS on July 4th...Maybe we could meet then? Maybe a meet up at TSM? We have a 12:00 ADR at Hollywood and Vine. But are open the rest of the day. Maybe we could meet that morning sometime? How does that affect your ADR that day?

Are you guys flying or driving? Did I ask that already? LOL

We are driving. It was just too much $$ to fly!! ;)

What day are ya'll leaving? Wouldn't that be funny if we were driving w/each other for parts! :rotfl: I was planning on putting little "Mickey Heads" on my car windows w/window paint....DH doesnt know that yet!! :rolleyes1

We will be leaving July 1st...the plan was to drive to MS and stay the night w/DH's Grandma but DH just said this weekend he was going to keep driving! :confused: Who knows!!
Either way we will be getting to WDW on July 2 for check in!

We will have to meet up..esp since we are pretty much neighbors already..small world!

We will both be at DHS on July 4th...Maybe we could meet then? Maybe a meet up at TSM? We have a 12:00 ADR at Hollywood and Vine. But are open the rest of the day. Maybe we could meet that morning sometime? How does that affect your ADR that day?

We have an early breakfast at O'hana and then lunch at 50's Prime Time at 12:05. Would you want to meet up right before lunch? I am sure we will make rope drop but I am not certain. Breakfast took forever last year at O'hana's!

Let me know your thoughts!

Erika

We have an early breakfast at O'hana and then lunch at 50's Prime Time at 12:05. Would you want to meet up right before lunch? I am sure we will make rope drop but I am not certain. Breakfast took forever last year at O'hana's!

Let me know your thoughts!

Erika

Want to say 11:15 at the hat? That would put us both pretty close to our dinning options for lunch.

We are driving. It was just too much $$ to fly!! ;)

What day are ya'll leaving? Wouldn't that be funny if we were driving w/each other for parts! :rotfl: I was planning on putting little "Mickey Heads" on my car windows w/window paint....DH doesnt know that yet!! :rolleyes1

We will be leaving July 1st...the plan was to drive to MS and stay the night w/DH's Grandma but DH just said this weekend he was going to keep driving! :confused: Who knows!!
Either way we will be getting to WDW on July 2 for check in!

We will have to meet up..esp since we are pretty much neighbors already..small world!

We haven't decided yet. We will either leave around 5:00 pm on the first and drive into Mobile and spend the night at my moms or we will do like we did last year and leave at 3:30 am on the 2nd stop in Mobile area for lunch and then continue driving straight thru. We will be splitting the trip back for sure though.

We should meet up before we leave. Once school is out maybe we could meet at a park or something! We are so close to each other!

We haven't decided yet. We will either leave around 5:00 pm on the first and drive into Mobile and spend the night at my moms or we will do like we did last year and leave at 3:30 am on the 2nd stop in Mobile area for lunch and then continue driving straight thru. We will be splitting the trip back for sure though.

We should meet up before we leave. Once school is out maybe we could meet at a park or something! We are so close to each other!

We could be driving w/each other at some point then!
Yes..once school is out is will be much easier! Yes, we should meet up...we are really close! We'll have to make a plan! :goodvibes

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?:lmao: Are we there yet? :woohoo::lmao:

No we aren't there yet, but we are getting closer!

We have confirmed our travel plans at least! We will leave here the afternoon of the first and drive into AL. Stay with friends overnight and have breakfast with family before heading out for the remainder of our travels on the 2nd!

I have begun making my packing list and things to do list. I'll share those soon. Things have been busy here lately to say the least.

DD had her appt with the eye surgeon today and we are not going to be doing eye surgery. At least not for now. She will continue to have the neck tilt but we are going to take a wait and see approach. So we are thrilled and relieved! She is also very excited because Thursday she goes to the dentist to get her expander out! It was put in last July after we got back from Disney and the dentist thought she would need it for 12-15 mos. So we get it out early!!!

Ok back to cleaning and :laundy: but I'll be back!

Just stopped by to see if you had any new plans for your trip to WDW!

We have been so very busy since last week...finally time to stop and have a rest! ;)
I was sitting earlier today and reading over my 'packing list' as well!

Can you believe that we only have 22 more days??????!!!!!!!! So exciting!! :banana::banana:

I have so much to get done! LOL I am hoping to get a lot done while Dd is at camp. Right now I'm trying to get all of our ADRS together and figure out which day we will do BBB. I have two appts scheduled and need to cancel one of them.

When is a good time for you guys to meet up with us? Does Deerbrook Mall have a Disney store? I need to get a Tshirt for DD. Maybe we could meet there? Just let me know!

I have so much to get done! LOL I am hoping to get a lot done while Dd is at camp. Right now I'm trying to get all of our ADRS together and figure out which day we will do BBB. I have two appts scheduled and need to cancel one of them.

When is a good time for you guys to meet up with us? Does Deerbrook Mall have a Disney store? I need to get a Tshirt for DD. Maybe we could meet there? Just let me know!

Departure day will be here before we know it! :rotfl:
What days do you have BBB for ? We are going 7/7 @ 3:45p.
You;ll have to let me know your ADRs....or maybe they are already listed on your PTR?

I am pretty open during the weekdays to meet up! Deerbrook does not have a Disney Store...no clue why... BUT The Woodlands mall does!
I was at the Disney outlet this weekend in San Marcos and they have great deals!! I found a pair of 'glass slippers' for DD for BBB night for $10 and they light up in the heel...they are super cute! And shirts for $4!
I also need to get to the Disney Store to get the kiddos gift cards for our trip.

Let me know some days you will be able to meet.
I will PM you my email address and we can write on there.

I sent ya an email!

Ok so I have just finished changing my ADR's around! :rotfl2: Also changed BBB. So this is the new plan...

7/3 CM then onto MK
7/4 Playhouse Disney Hollywood & Vine staying at DHS with a Dismeet at the hat at around 11:15?? (Is that still good Erika?)
7/5 PSB Staying at Epcot
7/6 MK with BBB at the castle then dinner at 1900 PF
7/7 HS then head over to Ohana for Dinner
7/8 Donalds Safari Bk staying at AK then maybe head to DTD
7/9 CP Bk stay at MK
7/10 Cape May before starting the sad drive home

I swear I am not changing this again!:rotfl:

I sent ya an email!

Ok so I have just finished changing my ADR's around! :rotfl2: Also changed BBB. So this is the new plan...

7/3 CM then onto MK
7/4 Playhouse Disney Hollywood & Vine staying at DHS with a Dismeet at the hat at around 11:15?? (Is that still good Erika?)
7/5 PSB Staying at Epcot
7/6 MK with BBB at the castle then dinner at 1900 PF
7/7 HS then head over to Ohana for Dinner
7/8 Donalds Safari Bk staying at AK then maybe head to DTD
7/9 CP Bk stay at MK
7/10 Cape May before starting the sad drive home

I swear I am not changing this again!:rotfl:

Yes, that should be. I will email you my phone number.

Erika

Erika we will be at Donalds at 9:45. We will probably pass each other!

John nope not there yet but getting ever so close!

Had a great time yesterday! We met Heather (martinolichfamily) and her kids at our local Disney store! The kids had so much fun and she is just the sweetest! I thought it was cute that her son asked if we could come to their house for dinner and then my son asked if they could come to our house so they could play wii with him!:rotfl: Her son and my DD are excited about getting to ride Splash Mountain together!

Heather I'm off to see if we have any other times besides the 3rd to meet in the parks!

Erika we will be at Donalds at 9:45. We will probably pass each other!

John nope not there yet but getting ever so close!

Had a great time yesterday! We met Heather (martinolichfamily) and her kids at our local Disney store! The kids had so much fun and she is just the sweetest! I thought it was cute that her son asked if we could come to their house for dinner and then my son asked if they could come to our house so they could play wii with him!:rotfl: Her son and my DD are excited about getting to ride Splash Mountain together!

Heather I'm off to see if we have any other times besides the 3rd to meet in the parks!

You're so sweet! The kids were too cute! They got along so well...like we've known each other forever! :goodvibes

Yes..let me know if our park days match up anymore!

Heather here is our finalized touring plan...how does it match up to you?

7/3 MK
7/4 DHS
7/5 Epcot
7/6 MK
7/7 DHS
7/8 AK
7/9 MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter