Our last trip as a family of 4 and more PTR! July ASMO Updated 6/30 heading out!

Heather here is our finalized touring plan...how does it match up to you?

7/3 MK
7/4 DHS
7/5 Epcot
7/6 MK
7/7 DHS
7/8 AK
7/9 MK

Wow! I am past due on checking your PTR!
Anywho....looks like we wont be at the parks w/ya'll that much....BUT we could by Park Hopping! :)
Here's our plan....
7/3 MK
7/4 Epcot (just found out they have EMH 10p - 1a...so...we may park hop somewhere during the day...maybe DHS??)
7/5 DHS then EMH at AK
7/6 Waterpark/DTD (more than likely we'll end up at some park at some point..maybe)
7/7 MK
7/8 Waterpark/DTD (same as 7/6..DD & I may skip out on this waterpark day depending upon how DD is on 7/6)
7/9 All parks....MK at night for sure!

I sent ya an email!

Ok so I have just finished changing my ADR's around! :rotfl2: Also changed BBB. So this is the new plan...

7/3 CM then onto MK
7/4 Playhouse Disney Hollywood & Vine staying at DHS with a Dismeet at the hat at around 11:15?? (Is that still good Erika?)
7/5 PSB Staying at Epcot
7/6 MK with BBB at the castle then dinner at 1900 PF
7/7 HS then head over to Ohana for Dinner
7/8 Donalds Safari Bk staying at AK then maybe head to DTD
7/9 CP Bk stay at MK
7/10 Cape May before starting the sad drive home

I swear I am not changing this again!:rotfl:

Yes, that should be. I will email you my phone number.

Erika

Wow! I am past due on checking your PTR!
Anywho....looks like we wont be at the parks w/ya'll that much....BUT we could by Park Hopping! :)
Here's our plan....
7/3 MK
7/4 Epcot (just found out they have EMH 10p - 1a...so...we may park hop somewhere during the day...maybe DHS??)
7/5 DHS then EMH at AK
7/6 Waterpark/DTD (more than likely we'll end up at some park at some point..maybe)
7/7 MK
7/8 Waterpark/DTD (same as 7/6..DD & I may skip out on this waterpark day depending upon how DD is on 7/6)
7/9 All parks....MK at night for sure!

Jeremysdisneymom already knows, I think, but anyone else who will be there on the 9th - we are planning a DIS meet hopefully on top of the train station to watch MSEP that night. Are you guys up for that? If you all come, we could fill one side of that place with all DIS folks!

Memom that sounds like a plan. Should be fun!

John 10 days until arrival, 9 until departure!:rotfl2:

Heather you have my cell so call us if you park hop. Can't wait to see you guys!

Well I got a lot of cleaning done yesterday. Aubrey is at camp this week for most of the day. It is amazing what you accomplish when you only have 1 child bugging you every 5 mins!:rotfl:

Off to finish cleaning and get some more things pulled out for the trip. Have a great one!

Jeremysdisneymom already knows, I think, but anyone else who will be there on the 9th - we are planning a DIS meet hopefully on top of the train station to watch MSEP that night. Are you guys up for that? If you all come, we could fill one side of that place with all DIS folks!

Sounds good.

Memom that sounds like a plan. Should be fun!

John 10 days until arrival, 9 until departure!:rotfl2:

Heather you have my cell so call us if you park hop. Can't wait to see you guys!

Well I got a lot of cleaning done yesterday. Aubrey is at camp this week for most of the day. It is amazing what you accomplish when you only have 1 child bugging you every 5 mins!:rotfl:

Off to finish cleaning and get some more things pulled out for the trip. Have a great one!

Will call if we park hop to your parks during our stay!
I must start cleaning/laundry today while DS is off at his Mimi's house! :goodvibes
I just did online check in!! What a great feeling!! :woohoo:
Have you done it yet??

Yes the kids are getting extremely anxious. Aubrey asks me constantly if I am packing. I keep trying to explain to her that I'm getting things together but it takes more than 5 mins to actually pack.:rotfl2:

Okay, whoever gets there first can just start putting down roots. If we get there first, we'll try to have a DIS sign so you can find us.

What time is it that night? I know I could go look it up but I'm being lazy!:rotfl:

I'm kinda in panic mode though! I just went to get the kids autograph books from last year. I made them and thought they had about half the book left. Nope only about 15 pages each. Considering they used about 100 pages last year I don't think that is going to work! Now with only 9 days before we leave, I have no idea what to do!

What time is it that night? I know I could go look it up but I'm being lazy!:rotfl:

I'm kinda in panic mode though! I just went to get the kids autograph books from last year. I made them and thought they had about half the book left. Nope only about 15 pages each. Considering they used about 100 pages last year I don't think that is going to work! Now with only 9 days before we leave, I have no idea what to do!
You could buy them there if you wanted.
Do you have pics of the ones you made?

I had thought about it but then thought it's so much easier to just buy one! ;)

We bought the regular autograph books last year but I think I may get the ones that you can put the pic of the character w/the autograph.

Heather I am just going to buy them there. I don't have time to go to Michaels or to make them really. OH and I realized they had used those books for 2 trips not just the one. So I feel a bit better!:rotfl2:

Here are the books I made for them...
DSC_2149.jpg

Heather I am just going to buy them there. I don't have time to go to Michaels or to make them really. OH and I realized they had used those books for 2 trips not just the one. So I feel a bit better!:rotfl2:

Here are the books I made for them...
DSC_2149.jpg

Those are cute! :thumbsup2
At least they got 2 uses out of them!

OMG..............8 days!!!! Can you believe it??? :dance3:

Nope can't believe it is only 8 days until departure. I still have a ton to get done but I did accomplish more so far this week than I thought I would!

Oh and I got an early bday present from my brother and his family. $100 GC to Disney!:cool1::cool1:

Nope can't believe it is only 8 days until departure. I still have a ton to get done but I did accomplish more so far this week than I thought I would!

Oh and I got an early bday present from my brother and his family. $100 GC to Disney!:cool1::cool1:

That's great that you got alot done! I have been slacking but got some done today...so Im ok i guess!

WOW!! $100 GC....COOL!!!!! :banana:
How will you ever spend it??!!?? :laughing:

We are down to 6 days to departure!!! Can't wait.

Aubrey has a program at church tonight. The WAM campers are putting on a show for us to see what they have learned this week. Should be cute.

Tomorrow we are going to see TS3!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: Then we will finish up the last of the "last" minute stuff we need to do. Monday will be spent finishing up laundry from the weekend etc and getting things ironed etc and ready for the suitcase. Tuesday I will pack everything but the last minute things. Wednesday will be picking up the house and then Aubrey has speech and allergy shots to get. Thursday morning will be spent loading the van and cleaning up any messes we've made. As soon as dh gets home from work around lunch time we will hit the road!!!

Can't wait!:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter