Our last trip as a family of 4 and more PTR! July ASMO Updated 6/30 heading out!

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

5 days til we leave.....6 days til we step foot on Disney grounds!!
So excited!! :)

These next few days are going to fly by since we'll be busy..I hope!

So cute that Aubrey wanted to stay in the theater and see TS3 again! :3dglasses

Just wanted to let everyone know about a few very brief DIS meets in the next couple of weeks, if you are interested.

July 1 - 4:00 Old Key West, out in front of the picnic tables - stace208, *dreamit*doit*, dancin_princess, and us

July 2 - mid-morning, 10:30 ish, I am guessing Magic Kingdom, whenever we finish at 1900 Park Fare - momof2TNboys and us

July 6 - 12:00 (maybe a little earlier) at Club Cool in Epcot for a Bodacious Beverly Meet :laughing: with jeremysdisneymom and Wigd and Shocker This one is not set, yet, but I should know today.

July 9th - before the 9:00 Main Street Electrical Parade, meeting on top of the train station, several families

They'll only be for a quick hello and maybe a picture for the reports, if everyone is agreeable. Disney time is too precious to spend a lot of time on meets, so we don't want to take away from anyone's very special family time for more than just a few minutes, but it is nice to meet other DISers face-toface. It makes the reports much more fun when we all get back home. Feel free to join us at any of those.

Hey, I have been away from the Dis for awhile. Woo hoo, we are almost there! I can tell from your posts that you are getting as excited as we are.

Are we still on for meeting on July 4th at 11:15 at the hat at DHS?

Erika

We're all leaving tomorrow!! :dance3:
Here's some pixiedust: that we don't have to drive through a bunch of rain!!

Is everything and everyone ready to go??!!?? I know we are...picked DH up a little after 2p and he is out fueling up my car and maybe getting is washed (mainly to vacuum the inside). Then we will be loading it up!! :woohoo:

Can't wait to see you guys and hang out a bit!

Have safe travels tomorrow and I will text if there are any road conditions! :drive:

We are loaded up and ready to go. As soon as dh gets home from work tomorrow we will be hitting the road. By lunchtime at any rate!

Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone. Safe travels!

And there off:goodvibes:cool1::wizard::woohoo:

The weather they had on the way to start there vacation.
4b5ab84d.jpg

Getting one state closer!!
97404b72.jpg

May be she will send more photo's via her phone:woohoo::banana::worship:

So far so good for weather!!

Here is an Update for everyone.

They had wet weather most of the first day driving:confused3
1bd359f0.jpg

The kids look happy and relaxed on the trip so far!!:thumbsup2
ff396637.jpg

Hummmmm, what movie was he watching?:banana:
00a76a6f.jpg

They rested for the night.:rolleyes1

Why is gas so much higher in AL?
82ae9e46.jpg

Think Van Halen here Panama :cool2:
b08f3d32.jpg

Almost there:lmao:
58784f01.jpg

GPS says it too
c6947c83.jpg

This is a great vacation. Where is the traffic?:confused3
dd7db252.jpg

Then just like any trip on I-75 in Florida, last year it was construction:headache:, this year is was :sad2: rubber necker and accidents:eek::scared1:.

A few hours later this is what they say :love::cheer2:
1f9be8bc.jpg

This is why I was asking for photo's my friend. Enjoy your trip at WDW:yay:

We are home. Thanks for posting the pics John. We are exhausted so I'm going to make this short. I'll try to start a trip report sometime this week. Maybe Heather will join me. We had a blast with their family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter