our secret green club? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
rer1972 said:
Alright Kathy tell me how to check the thread stats. Purty please :teeth: ;) ;)

What the counts or when you started or what? A bit more clearer. And any idea when you started posting here so I don't have to go thorugh 1700 pages? A month would be fine!

To get counts here, go to CB to our thread and then click on the post# for this thread. That wil tell you how many here and what order all is in. Is that the one you mean?

Oh and Vogeyer starts in Jan from the begining. Just not sure which channel but if interested I can ask hubby & let you know!

Princess89 said:
You really plan on being there THAT long.....wow. So when I make my annual sight seeing trip into NYC next November I'll be sure to stop by and say Hi
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Nope it will be the year after because we will be at the mutherland. But don't worry he will still be there then too. :rotfl2:

crossfamily said:
Yep we are a squirt too. Undefeated this year. THey are kicking butt. Beats the last 3 years of bad teams. We live hockey.

Sweet how awesome for you -- my son is on his first "losing team" in few yrs..It really kind of stinks but oh well what can ya do gotta take the good with the bad. Kyle plays mostly center but the last few games - trying to cut our losses by a few goal he has been back on D

OK guys, serious question here....seriously!!!! I'm thinking of caving and buying some Crocs - several people said they'd feel good on the foot I just got worked on.....

SO, what type do you have? Do you LOVE them? And, most importantly, if they dont have lime green in my size what color looks most un-ugly?!

And, oh yeah, do your feet sweat alot - bears have really hot feet! :rolleyes:

katlas&kids said:
What the counts or when you started or what? A bit more clearer. And any idea when you started posting here so I don't have to go thorugh 1700 pages? A month would be fine!

To get counts here, go to CB to our thread and then click on the post# for this thread. That wil tell you how many here and what order all is in. Is that the one you mean?

Oh and Vogeyer starts in Jan from the begining. Just not sure which channel but if interested I can ask hubby & let you know!

Did you give Bill your Christmas list then Kathy and stick your tongue out at him and skip away?

crossfamily said:
Nope it will be the year after because we will be at the mutherland. But don't worry he will still be there then too. :rotfl2:
:lmao: :rotfl2: That's right...almost forgot ALMOST!! At least I will still be able to make my .015 cent donation to Rer's rub a head (on his shoulders) fund!

Donald - my hero said:

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AS SOON AS YOU ARE FINISHED READING
Next time you come on just go to your bookmarks (it will save as dis discussinon board -Our secret green club.) I have set up a folder labelled DISNEY for all my relevant crap err I mean stuff.

Crap this Is neat!! didnt think of that.

bigsis1970 said:
Sweet how awesome for you -- my son is on his first "losing team" in few yrs..It really kind of stinks but oh well what can ya do gotta take the good with the bad. Kyle plays mostly center but the last few games - trying to cut our losses by a few goal he has been back on D

This is the first year my son has played forward. He has always played defense. Still beats some of ours defense back to the puck. Just wish he could learn to shoot on goal. He has an awsome number of assists but only maybe 6 goals in 6 years. :rotfl2: 4 of them from the blue line trying to pass it up. :rotfl2: He's definately not the star but likes to play. He makes others look good. Do you play house or travel?

Va-bear I hope you can get a Wii!!!! I was trying to get one for DH's b-day (one week after Xmas....) - but they are impossible to find aournd here. He would be SO shocked as I never really splurger - nor do I ever seem to find GREAT things for him. Good luck!![/QUOTE said:
Want me to check for one down here? Between Hampton, norfolk & the beach I might find one! Let me know!!

katlas&kids said:
Originally Posted by cynderella 2 days before her 1st WDW trip!! Kelly wanted to see it again 5 - 7 pages later so figured it needed another run!!
AHHHH Attack of the bananas

Va-bear said:
OK guys, serious question here....seriously!!!! I'm thinking of caving and buying some Crocs - several people said they'd feel good on the foot I just got worked on.....

SO, what type do you have? Do you LOVE them? And, most importantly, if they dont have lime green in my size what color looks most un-ugly?!

And, oh yeah, do your feet sweat alot - bears have really hot feet! :rolleyes:

I hate mine. I have a very narrow foot and they are way too wide for me. Now my dh and kids love them.. Cyn loves the flip flop kind.. I have a baby pink that don't look bad and of course lg.

bigsis1970 said:
You mean that with the "day job" you don't already have enough for Wii??
Train ride from New Jersey to New York City? I have no idea!
Running into page89 hopped up on Starbucks Coffee? Not sure, but I'm sure it would be scary.
Rubbing a bald Texan's head in the middle of New York City?Priceless :rolleyes1

rer1972 said:
sining.gif
...I'm your ice cream man; stop me while I'm passing by...

I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
Oh my, my, I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Hold on a second baby

I got bim bam banana pops, dixie cups
All flavors and pushups too

I'm your ice cream man baby, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy Hold on, one more

Well I'm usually passin' by just about eleven o'clock
Uh huh, I never stop
I'm usually passin' by just around eleven o'clock
And if ya' let me cool you one time, you'll be my regular stop

Princess89 said:
Wow, I have no idea what is going on....why are you staying with me again? And what's this 'ALL', more like who is 'ALL'

SURPRISE!!! Hee hee you just need to get here more so you won't be!! And tell Keishashadow to get back over here and say HI to us!!

MrOakie said:
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
Oh my, my, I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Hold on a second baby

I got bim bam banana pops, dixie cups
All flavors and pushups too

I'm your ice cream man baby, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy Hold on, one more

Well I'm usually passin' by just about eleven o'clock
Uh huh, I never stop
I'm usually passin' by just around eleven o'clock
And if ya' let me cool you one time, you'll be my regular stop
Mmmmmmm, pushups. :goodvibes

katlas&kids said:
Want me to check for one down here? Between Hampton, norfolk & the beach I might find one! Let me know!!

Well, if you saw one I'd be thrilled!!! But only if you didnt go to ANY trouble at all - as Tara said, I hope to be able to find one after Xmas. So nice of you to offer Kathy.

crossfamily said:
I hate mine. I have a very narrow foot and they are way too wide for me. Now my dh and kids love them.. Cyn loves the flip flop kind.. I have a baby pink that don't look bad and of course lg.
Hm.......seee , everytime I get ready to buy them I hear of someone who hates them - bleh, dont want to spend 30.00 and not lve them But, when I try them on in the store I cant tell anything - the "right" size feels huge but then on the boards they say they mold in around your foot as you waer them....hmmmmmmmmmm

crossfamily said:
This is the first year my son has played forward. He has always played defense. Still beats some of ours defense back to the puck. Just wish he could learn to shoot on goal. He has an awsome number of assists but only maybe 6 goals in 6 years. :rotfl2: 4 of them from the blue line trying to pass it up. :rotfl2: He's definately not the star but likes to play. He makes others look good. Do you play house or travel?

this is our 2nd year of travel and its the State team ! he one of the 15 picked out of like 70 ish kids... that was very exciting for him.. I know what you mean even though Kyle is center he doesn't have tons of goals - he passes alot (he does have 4 this season and i think like 8 assist) and he skates fast so he is good on D ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter