our secret green club? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
katlas&kids said:
I thought Mr Oakie had the ice cream, was shipping it to us and now you are bringing it?!
icecream.gif
:confused3

Nope, you gotta come and get it. Unless you want delivery on Saturday's. I'm only on a route on saturday's now, ohhh and 1 tuesday every other week. I still have to deliver to the employees at Angola Prison. I deliver there too.

rer1972 said:
Train ride from New Jersey to New York City? I have no idea!
Running into page89 hopped up on Starbucks Coffee? Not sure, but I'm sure it would be scary.
Rubbing a bald Texan's head in the middle of New York City?Priceless :rolleyes1

OMG laughing out loud at work -- NOT GOOD when the boss is still here.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Va-bear said:
OK guys, serious question here....seriously!!!! I'm thinking of caving and buying some Crocs - several people said they'd feel good on the foot I just got worked on.....

SO, what type do you have? Do you LOVE them? And, most importantly, if they dont have lime green in my size what color looks most un-ugly?!

And, oh yeah, do your feet sweat alot - bears have really hot feet! :rolleyes:
OMG you tooo? I want croc's but wnted to know what you guys reccomend. I know theres differnt types.

bigsis1970 said:
this is our 2nd year of travel and its the State team ! he one of the 15 picked out of like 70 ish kids... that was very exciting for him.. I know what you mean even though Kyle is center he doesn't have tons of goals - he passes alot (he does have 4 this season and i think like 8 assist) and he skates fast so he is good on D ...

We play house. I can't do travel. my dh works swing shift and lots of overtime so it just me running around with 3 kids in lots of stuff... Can't do it. our travel team goes out of state at least 3 times a month.

The only legal hockey player for ya is RER mine and michelle's are 9 and 10.

katlas&kids said:
Knowing you, my friend, you can probably do it by the end of the day, the way we are posting~!! :cloud9:

We'll just have a posting marathon. Theresa can hit 2000, and maybe I'll try for 500 by the end of the year.

pixie dust 112 said:
My favorite all time SNL skit is Alec Baldwin, Anna Gastheir and Molly Shannon doing National public radio about Alec

Baldwin'd "Schweaty Balls" :happytv:

That was really funny we talk about that at work when it gets hot outside :rotfl2:

My fav is Joe Piscapo and Eddie Murphy doing Ebony and Ivory as Frank Sinatra and Stevie Wonder

"You are black and I am white
Your are blind as a bat and I have sight..."

I still :lmao:

rer1972 said:
No, that's MrOakie's theme song. Ice Cream Man by Van Halen

By the way I think you have to go pick the ice cream up at his place. At least drive to the LA border.

Well, if you promise not to tell anyone, the furthest I can meet you is just across the LA/MS state line. I have 3 customers I see just across the state line on the day I deliver to Angola.

flying_babyb said:
OMG you tooo? I want croc's but wnted to know what you guys reccomend. I know theres differnt types.

Anthony's one pair rubbed his foot raw!! I guess it depends on your foot..

flying_babyb said:
Hockey players? What age? Any of them cute? (oh man I sound desprate)

Age 10 very cute but of couse I am his mamma so I would think that -- but did ya know Rer is a hockey player??? :teeth:

crossfamily said:
We play house. I can't do travel. my dh works swing shift and lots of overtime so it just me running around with 3 kids in lots of stuff... Can't do it. our travel team goes out of state at least 3 times a month.

The only legal hockey player for ya is RER mine and michelle's are 9 and 10.
They are cute kids though; right. :thumbsup2

Va-bear said:
Hm.......seee , everytime I get ready to buy them I hear of someone who hates them - bleh, dont want to spend 30.00 and not lve them But, when I try them on in the store I cant tell anything - the "right" size feels huge but then on the boards they say they mold in around your foot as you waer them....hmmmmmmmmmm
See my problem is they dont come in my size. I like the fact they seem to do well with my wider feet. My sister (size 9) has a pair that I borrowed once. I would reccomend this. Only problem is, Im not a size nine. Betcha I got the smallest fee here!

MrOakie said:
We'll just have a posting marathon. Theresa can hit 2000, and maybe I'll try for 500 by the end of the year.
You Can Do It!!!!!!! *Think The Waterboy*

bigsis1970 said:
Age 10 very cute but of couse I am his mamma so I would think that -- but did ya know Rer is a hockey player??? :teeth:

Yep and I call him with all my refing questions too!! :teeth:

Well as a single mom - I told the Ex if we make the state team (which we dont' go out of state to play thankfully) he would have to help out with the transport --- I get my son on the bus each day so I have work my 40 from 8:30 - 5 so when practice is at 5 I can't bring him, thankfully Ex is willing & helps the team too...

MrOakie said:
Well, if you promise not to tell anyone, the furthest I can meet you is just across the LA/MS state line. I have 3 customers I see just across the state line on the day I deliver to Angola.
Do ya ever hide hooch (or other items) in the deliveries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter