our secret green club? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigsis1970 said:
Well as a single mom - I told the Ex if we make the state team (which we dont' go out of state to play thankfully) he would have to help out with the transport --- I get my son on the bus each day so I have work my 40 from 8:30 - 5 so when practice is at 5 I can't bring him, thankfully Ex is willing & helps the team too...

You are lucky. My dh helps out when he can and we do fine for home but not a travel team. I would be drunk all the time traveling with my 3 kids alone. :rotfl: :Pinkbounc

flying_babyb said:
Darn! the little ones are fun to wacth play though. I watch our peewee league.

good idea might find a single dad out there!!!

rer1972 said:
Who was that for?
I'm wondering that too....was making up questions to go with the answers...

Favorite flavor of soda ? REAL COKE

Favorite number? 3 (I had to edit this question - the first one just wasnt suitalbe for a fmialy thread! :teeth: )

Favorite thing that makes you happy? Snow falling on a day that I dont have to drive to work!

Ok Teresa.....what was it really? :)

flying_babyb said:
Darn! the little ones are fun to wacth play though. I watch our peewee league.

My favorite are the mini mites. They go on just before us and man are they cute.

bigsis1970 said:
good idea might find a single dad out there!!!

One of our coaches is single. Not too bad either. leaguelineup.com/shasharks. and yes I am behind on updating that site just been too busy here. Hey at least I know where my priorities are. His name is dennis.

We are undefeated in our league games and a couple of scrimmages we lost and a couple of tournament games we lost but do pretty good.

rer1972 said:
Do ya ever hide hooch (or other items) in the deliveries?

lol nope. they can inspect the truck anytime. Actually though... I deliver to most of the families that live up there. They all know me and just wave me through the gate. Now when I leave that's another story. They have me open up all the freezer doors on my truck to make sure no one is trying to escape.

crossfamily said:
One of our coaches is single. Not too bad either. leaguelineup.com/shasharks. and yes I am behind on updating that site just been too busy here. Hey at least I know where my priorities are. His name is dennis.
Lol Michigan huh? Funny thing is I live on mi/wi border. I go to Mi like weekly.

crossfamily said:
My favorite are the mini mites. They go on just before us and man are they cute.
They are hilarious. Last season there was one in particular. I would do the games with a friend of mine, and the whole game the kid would be doing play-by-play right on the ice. Not skating, or anything just over in the corner describing everything. He lined up at center once, and I asked him if he was gonna be the next Don Cherry (hockey night in Canada :teeth: ) he says, "I don't know, but I like cherries". I was laughing for until the next stoppage when I could tell my partner what he said. :rotfl:

wow, I just got finished catcing up... everyone has been posting like mad since last night. I'm caught up for now.

what's good tonight?

how is everyone?? i'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from school!! :cool1: (at least for a month anyway!)

flying_babyb said:
Lol Michigan huh? Funny thing is I live on mi/wi border. I go to Mi like weekly.

My best friend lives in delavin wi. He was my man of honor at my wedding.

Somebody's gonna get 28,000 in a few minutes.... Who will it be??????

TaraLee4 said:
what's good tonight?

how is everyone?? i'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from school!! :cool1: (at least for a month anyway!)

NYC meet sometime next year I know your in!!

Kim and I have never been to NY before... maybe we could do it for our vacation next year. Might be interesting. Would just have to know when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter