our secret green club? Part 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am going to have to go. I have laundry to fold and put away plus I will need to take some med soon as my darned :headache: is starting to intensify. See you all later.

Well I am going to have to go. I have laundry to fold and put away plus I will need to take some med soon as my darned :headache: is starting to intensify. See you all later.

:grouphug: Sorry!
Now can I ship you the 5 loads of laundry that are lying around me in variuos states of "done-ness" :laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy:

I am off to eat.Oops somehow fogot to eat till now :scared1:

:grouphug: Sorry!
Now can I ship you the 5 loads of laundry that are lying around me in variuos states of "done-ness" :laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy:

I am off to eat.Oops somehow fogot to eat till now :scared1:

No thanks on the :laundy: It is the thing I hate the most of housework

Go eat girl. You know it isn't good for you not too.

Take care of yourself :hug: I'll see you tomorrow.

Hmmm, is that an option? Do I still have to look for him?!?! ;)

Well you would TELL us you have to go to Fl and look for him cause he is hiding down there. And I can see you getting the rest of us that are there to help you, while he is home enjoying the quiet!

What am I thinking!! He is probalby the one that told you he was there so you would go look for him while he hid out at home!:lmao:

I've never claimed to be a perfect :angel: . I am an angel with horns :lmao:
Oh this one
angelfallenhorns.gif

Go Kat !!!! maybe your math has his percent of naughty posts higher then the half of a percent he claims he has

Ben turned 20 in December. So the keys are the same (would be a little over the top eh?) BUT yes John turned his room into his office for when he works outta the home on his own business and when he needs to develop new course material.

You shoulda seen his face when he came home over Christmas and John told him he had to pack up ALL of his "lil peeps books" and the rest of his crap. Not so bad until John said "YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS ROOM CLEAN WHILE YOU ARE HOME" :scared1:

Bad Mom & Dad aren't we :lmao:

Did he keep the room clean? and is he welcome back?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaw1218
oh I forgot,
Good Morning Limey's!!
Have a Great Tuesday!!

But...but... this is Wedneday... Oh yeah...I'm a bit behind! Sorry!:lmao:

Still behind and now it is Thursday. Figure if I say :wave: here then y'all will see it on the right day!

Come on give it a try! Do what i do most evenings come back on for a few after tv shows are over and THEN catch up on the pages you have missed!

Hey while were on the point.. what's you "real" name .. helps some of us addled brained ones
ducky.gif

My real name is jen, jenny, jennifer... lol you choose. I usually put jen at the end of my comment/ question. Thanks for asking :goodvibes

I know that usually happens to me too, I just can't spend that much to sleep.. we are gone from sun up to way after sun down .. just need a clean bed and bathroom..

Same-o here. And the kids , at least Krista, thinks she needs a TV. Kinda limits camping,. That and late August! Oh and cooking for us too. triple ick!! on vacation

NOT AT ALL it is just a plain room. Trust me if you want more space & the luxury of getting kids a snack & you the chance to have COLD
cheers.gif
If you want me to find a pic of the room I will do that for you.[/SIZE][/FONT]

I ended going ot the site and looking. Probably a no go, but then we wills ee. I can meet people someplace for that price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter