our secret green club? Part 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still stuck here with duct tape in 10th place. Good thing I ain't got nowhere but here to go :thumbsup2

Go Jaq, go!!!! You can do it!! I know you can!!:rotfl2: And if you get lucky, maybe it will help warm you up some. Or maybe you will learn to type withthe keyboard on your lap, under the blanket!:laughing:

Currently I have Duck tape holding my driver side rear door on my car shut!!!! from my accident in Sept.. my car and the tape are both Black too bad not LIME
it sure is pretty "redneck" of me however

I also have pictures like this!! Do you want me to try and find them?

And hey, anyway to be able to stay on the road and keep your place of residence, get to work, move your kids around....

I'm just working toward my 500 posts. I feel ashamed... only one not to know the handshake, and I've been on here since June or July last year. Thanks again for the push though :goodvibes I've only got about 44 left to go :)

Good for you! I think I have one for you.... yeah ther eit is!
handshake.gif
good work!

Same-o here. And the kids , at least Krista, thinks she needs a TV. Kinda limits camping,. That and late August! Oh and cooking for us too. triple ick!! on vacation
WE do camp every summer (well the kids go all the time with their dad and then I take them for a week each summer too) so they are used to all the outdoors stuff but yea I don't know if I could / would camp in Ft Wilderness unless I had an RV or used a cabin.. No Tenting for me - my old bones just can't take it.. haaa

No problem.... Nick can go too he's a little hottie and man does he attract
the girls.. See RER you will look like the cool uncle (yep thats what we will have them all call you uncle rer) taking all your nephews to the park..:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Kat is Chip planning on going this time?

Who knows. Depends on work, school, Sam's schedule cause she will be back at college and can he miss not seeing her for 2 weekends...:rolleyes:

I also have pictures like this!! Do you want me to try and find them?

And hey, anyway to be able to stay on the road and keep your place of residence, get to work, move your kids around....
mydent.jpg

Ok so this is the dent can't see the duct tape at the top of the door .. but Yes I can do all those things still however my rear defroster doesn't work and can't pop the trunk so loading the Hockey and Softball equiptment is such a pain -- folding down the back seat and trying to stuff it in!!! UGH..

Kyle is a cutie too they all can share his Axe cologne .. Rer, the cool SINGLE uncle so he can claim a hottie or two himself right????

But the poor little girls... maybe we can get big sissy Michelle to take them around while we
hangin.gif
relaxing!:rotfl2:

Oh Ronnie - accuweather has FEB 1st as High 65 Sunny Low 49 ... Will that work for you -- works for me??

What it wasn't her little friend this time?? Gotta teach that kid better.. Leave it on the Disney Channel!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Funny!! But I know dad has control of the main TV and he sends them off to bed at the same time as he goes. So if it isn't on a boring channel like history, discover, military or something along those lines, its got to be the kids being up!:rotfl:

After review it seems that:

A. Kathy has a thing for the word Stiff.
and
B. Teresa has a thing for Parts (I don't think she's an auto mechanic either).

Just wanted to point that out.:rolleyes1

Hey I can change brakes and change the oil in my van... Nothing like a little lub*****:rolleyes1

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlas&kids
Pictures will do...thanx! Aren't you glad I am a cheap friend?!

Pictures of what exactly? HMMMMMMM..........................:confused3 :cutie:

Lets see. Its you. Major part of the FMC. I said pictures & cheap. Why are you even asking!! I know where your mind went already!~:lmao:

Ronnie if you Jinx it I am gonna have to hunt you down.. I WANT 80's !!!! HOT HOT HOT .. it was like 5 below last night up here.. and it's only getting to the mid teens today... and tomorrow we are getting this
weather_snowing.gif
:worship: to the sunshine gods !!! I want to do some of this
beach.gif
when I am in the World !!

Michelle, the 60's will be a heat wave for you.. Me too!!

I'd love to be able to take a private tour like that. (if, and when we get to go to Washington).

and then you can visit me, mary, Virginia and then a bit farther noth, Kelly, PD & Nsalz. if I missed anyone..sorry

Geeze... I go away for a little bit and you guys already posted 9 flipping pages. I got some catching up to do:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter