Our trip to WDW and USA

Good morning Lillian!!!

I loved your updates... But for some reason your pictures are not showing up??? I hope you are able to fix them, because I'd love to see. :)

D~

I have now checked the photos on another computer and they show up fine there as well :confused3

If you would like to see pictures from Tromsø where I live you can take a look at this facebook page This photographer takes a lot of good pictures of Tromsø and the places around Tromsø and other places in Northern Norway

The pictures don't show up on my computer either. There is a message that says "This image or video is currently unavailable" in several languages. Would love to see the pictures. I've not been to the Grand Canyon - yet.

I have tried to fix the pictures now. But it's impossible for me to see if you can see them since I have seen them on here all the time. Please let me know if the pictures are there now.

The Route66 photo showed up, so did the Grand Canyon (Gorgous) - but the rest are still missing, but if I remember correctly - they were there before?

D~

The Route66 photo showed up, so did the Grand Canyon (Gorgous) - but the rest are still missing, but if I remember correctly - they were there before?

D~

Finally had a day of no work OR appts and I seem to be chasing you all over the Disboards trying to catch up with all our buddies :rotfl:

D~

I can't belive it :faint:
It happend after I changed flicker from a free account to a Pro account.
I changed the URL on the Grand Canyon and the last route 66 picture and then they turned up for you D~

I don't know if I can find energy to spend the time changing the URL of all the pictures in my trip report. :faint:

I don't understand why I can see all the pictures just fine on different computers and no one else can.

Oh what a pain in the butt that is for you :confused: I too can only see the Rt 66 and Grand Canyon pictures...beautiful by the way

I have tried to get the pictures back on Arrival day, Epcot and Hollywood Studios. If someone can see if they can see the pictures again that would be great. Thanks :)

Ok, I went back to check on the pictures. Here is what I found: Page 2 Post #28 one picture of the car does not show up.

Page 3, Posts 40, 41, 42 and 44 all have pictures not showing.

Ok, I went back to check on the pictures. Here is what I found: Page 2 Post #28 one picture of the car does not show up.

Page 3, Posts 40, 41, 42 and 44 all have pictures not showing.

Thank you so much for your help. I will get the pictures back, but it will take a little while.

1.March

Today we ended up driving from Tuba City, Arizona to Gallup, New Mexico.

We drove to Hopi Indian Reservation in Arizona.

8659930791_09498fdde5.jpg

8661032646_49151c0d48.jpg

When we felt that we had seen enough of the Reservation we drove back to Tuba City and drove towards Utah and Monument Valley where they have recorded a lot of Western movies.

8659931001_cd50ba6bbe.jpg

8661032850_5ffacae227.jpg

8659931179_2270110700.jpg

After Monument Valley we went in to the state of Colorado. We had heard on the news that there had been a snow storm in Colorado, but when we came the road was snow free.

We didn't get to Gallup until 08.30pm. It got dark around 07.00pm so we didn't see much the last hour of our trip this day.

I'm going to Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen (Svalbard) in the beginning of May. I'm staying for 4 days. I have never been there before so it's a little exciting :cool1: I have to pack a lot of warm clothes because it's going to be around 23ºF. It's a huge difference from what we have in Tromsø now a days.

Yesterday and today we have had 46,5ºF. I thought that the battery in my thermometer was flat when I looked at it yesterday. But after checking another thermometer AND the weather forecast on the internet I understood that the thermometer was right.

We were in Florida for ei days last week and I'm so behind on everyone's TR's. After updating my own yesterday, I'm trying to catch up. As I'm telling everyone, I'm reading all the updates but not making many comments or I'll never catch up. I am still enjoying your TR.

2.March

Today we decided to take a detour to Petrified Forest. It was a detour of a total of about 186 miles.

When we got to Badlands in Petrified Forest we were greeted by this little guy

8660017165_cdf9c2f0a0.jpg

This guy just sat there the whole time we were there. We walked around and he stayed put.

8660017285_bf9bbb4c7f.jpg

8660017527_4dd9371a73.jpg

We went on to The Crystal Forest and got a good look at the petrified trees there.

8660019671_86e856e76d.jpg

8661119946_790f57c853.jpg

After Petrified Forest we drove back to Gallup where we had lunch. We found out that we wouldn't get to Tucumcari, New Mexico until 08.45. That would mean that we would have to drive in the dark the last 2 hours. We didn't want to do that so we decided to stop in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

We had a little problem checking in at a Super 8 in Albuquerque. It was a young girl standing in the front desk. She wanted to see my drivers license. My address is not on my drivers license so as so many times before (in fact at all the motels every night) I wrote down my address and phone number on a piece of paper.

She started to punch everything into the computer and then she asked. Where is Norway. I answered that Norway is in Europe. Ok, what state do you live in. I don't live in a state other than Norway. We don't have states in Norway. (she now was starting to look around at papers to find out what she should put in the state column on the computer. I said that she could put NO on the state.

The next question she asked was what is the code for Europe. I answered EU I guess, BUT Norway is not a part of the EU but we're in Europe. She looked in some papers again and found out that she could put EU in the computer. The problem was that the computer now wouldn't allow NO as a state. I told her that this was because Norway isn't a part of the EU.

She got a little frustrated and got us checked in at last. When I got the paper for our check in and took a closer look she had manage to make it the state NO and EU. I just laughed a little to myself when we walked to our room.

Poor girl. It's not easy when you don't know how to fill out the form on the computer when you have guests outside of the USA :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter