Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Norm:

So the best thing to do would be to message you at the beginning of October then, and see if the rooms are available and if you have points left? I will be in touch then to see if we can make it work.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff,

Yes, that sounds like a good plan!

Norm

Hi everyone,

I have 870 points available @ $13 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and AKL & OKW
11 months out.

My use years are:

AKL: December
OKW: April

You can contact me here or at wdwDVC@icloud.com. Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:

I am looking for a one bedroom at BLT from 11/28-12/6. Is there any availability?

I am looking for a one bedroom at BLT from 11/28-12/6. Is there any availability?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is nothing open at any of the resorts for those dates. If you can go later in December, there is some availability. Let me know if you want me to search more dates!

Norm

Hi!

I wasn’t sure what room type you are looking for, so I have them all below. The availability for your dates is:

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Please let me know your thoughts!

Norm

Norm sorry I should have been more specific. Thank you for checking. I wanted BLT, while Poly is an option I will need to discuss that with my husband.

Thank you!

Norm sorry I should have been more specific. Thank you for checking. I wanted BLT, while Poly is an option I will need to discuss that with my husband.

Thank you!

You’re welcome. Please let me know if I can help further!

Hi everyone,

I have over 1,000 points available @ $13 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and AKL & OKW
11 months out.

My use years are:

You can contact me here or at wdwDVC@icloud.com. Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

If you still have points left, looking for May 21-May 27 AKL savanna view

If you still have points left, looking for May 21-May 27 AKL savanna view

Hi!

The availability is very good for those dates. I’m not sure what type room you need, so here is everything that is open:

Norm

Hi!

The availability is very good for those dates. I’m not sure what type room you need, so here is everything that is open:

Norm
Do you have a contract? Also would I be able to on my own add a dinning plan?

Do you have a contract? Also would I be able to on my own add a dinning plan?

Yes, I have a contract and I can send you the template that I use. Please let me know your email address or you can email me at wdwDVC@icloud.com

I can add Dining Plan after the reservation is made.

Also, what room type are you wanting?

Norm

Hello, we are looking for a 2-bedroom at BCV for March 24-30. Can you let me know if there are is any availability?
Thanks

Hello, we are looking for a 2-bedroom at BCV for March 24-30. Can you let me know if there are is any availability?
Thanks

Hi,

The two bedroom isn’t available for the first night, 3/24. However, if you can move things by one day to 3/25 - 3/31, the two bedroom is available!

Please let me know what you think!

Norm

Looking for a studio for Sept 24-25, willing to do a split stay if needed. Prefer to be on the monorail, would take the Epcot ones, and anything else you can find.

Hi everyone,

I have over 1,000 points available @ $13 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and AKL & OKW
11 months out.

My use years are:

Hello,

Hope all is well. I am looking for a studio for a 5 night stay in Disney World. We are flexible with resort and are also flexible with arrival and departure dates. We can book between the dates of 12/23 and depart on or before 1/3. Thank you.

Sam
samcontr@aol.com

Hi and early Happy Birthday!

The availability is great:

Disney's Beach Club Villas
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Just to let you know, I can book Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West now. For the others, I have to wait for the 7 month mark to book, which would be 10/23. So I couldn’t book any other resorts until then.

Please let me know what you think!

Norm

Hi Norm!

You're a gentleman and scholar...thanks for all the leg work!

I don't suppose, if I changed our dates to four nights from Sunday, 5/1 thru Wednesday, 5/4, that you could possibly get us in at AKV at the Value Studio rate of 10 points per night? That would be equal to 40 points for four nights during Dream Season, or $520 @ $13 per point rented. I'd much rather rent points from you for a value studio at AKV than pay $118 per night (plus tax!) to stay at one of the All-Star properties.

Does that make sense? Please let me know what you think, or if what I'm asking can be done.

Again, appreciate your time and consideration regarding this matter.

Warm regards,
D. Schmolke

Looking for a studio for Sept 24-25, willing to do a split stay if needed. Prefer to be on the monorail, would take the Epcot ones, and anything else you can find.

Hi,

Here’s what we have. There is nothing open for both nights (9/24 - 9/26). No studios are open, either.

The only options are a 1 bedroom for the night of 9/24 only at AKL - Kidani, Saratoga, and Wilderness Lodge.

Sorry the news isn’t better. I’ll check other dates if you want.

Norm

Hello,

Hope all is well. I am looking for a studio for a 5 night stay in Disney World. We are flexible with resort and are also flexible with arrival and departure dates. We can book between the dates of 12/23 and depart on or before 1/3. Thank you.

Sam
samcontr@aol.com

Sam,

It’s tight. There is a studio open at Saratoga for 12/22 - 12/26 (I know it is slightly out of your date range). 1/2 - 1/8 is also open

Old Key West has 1/2 - 1/7 and 1/3 - 1/8.

That’s about it for a studio. Please let me know what you think!

Norm

I am looking for a studio April 14-17th would like beach club. Is Beach Club open?

A one bedroom is available. The studio availability for Beach Club for the first part of April shows the following open dates: 4/1 - 4/15; 4/16 - 4/17; 4/19 - 4/21.

Every other resort, besides Grand Floridian, is showing studio availability for your dates:

Disney's Beach Club Villas

The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter