Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Grand Californian, 1 bedroom villa- November 16-21st. Long shot, but super curious!

Is there anything available from 2/14 - 2/27/16, preferably AKV studio but would like to see any options there are. Thanks!

Is there anything available from 2/14 - 2/27/16, preferably AKV studio but would like to see any options there are. Thanks!

There are no studios at any resorts open for the entire date range. However, there is a good bit of availability:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas:

Studio - Value - available 2/21 - 2/26
Deluxe Studio - Standard View - all of Feb is available except for the nights of the 14th, 19th, and 20th
Deluxe Studio - Savannah View - all of Feb is available except for the nights of the 18th, 19th, and 20th

For your dates of 2/14 - 2/27, there are other room types available:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
If you want me to search other dates or resorts, please let me know!

Norm

There are no studios at any resorts open for the entire date range. However, there is a good bit of availability:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas:

Studio - Value - available 2/21 - 2/26
Deluxe Studio - Standard View - all of Feb is available except for the nights of the 14th, 19th, and 20th
Deluxe Studio - Savannah View - all of Feb is available except for the nights of the 18th, 19th, and 20th

For your dates of 2/14 - 2/27, there are other room types available:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
If you want me to search other dates or resorts, please let me know!

Norm

Are there are studios available at BWV from 2/14-21? We are thinking of doing a split stay since we can't do one all the way through. Thanks so much!

Are there are studios available at BWV from 2/14-21? We are thinking of doing a split stay since we can't do one all the way through. Thanks so much!

At Boardwalk, the only days in that range that are open are 2/16 - 2/18. However, 2/22 - 3/1 are all open in the garden or pool view studio.

BWV or BCV
1 bdr preferred or if not studio
Arrive Apr3
Depart Apr 8
Thank you

Availiability is good for both!

Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas

Please let me know your thoughts!

Norm

Looking for a studio at AKV (preferably Kidani, but Jambo is a possibility) 1/23-1/30/16. Is there any availability?

Looking for a studio at AKV (preferably Kidani, but Jambo is a possibility) 1/23-1/30/16. Is there any availability?

Hi!

You are in luck! There is availability in a studio at Kidani:

Please let me know your thoughts!!

Norm

Hello,
I'm looking to rent at some of your points. I'm booking for my family so I have several 2 requests but all for BCV.

2BR - 3/24-3/26 (I'm already booked but would like to add 2 days.)
Studio - 3/24-3/30

Thanks,
Beth

Hello,
I'm looking to rent at some of your points. I'm booking for my family so I have several 2 requests but all for BCV.

2BR - 3/24-3/26 (I'm already booked but would like to add 2 days.)
Studio - 3/24-3/30

Thanks,
Beth

Hi Beth!

Unfortunately, no studios or 2BR are available for your dates at BCV. Almost all the other resorts have availability, including Boardwalk. Are you interested in other resorts?

Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter