Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm looking for a 1 bedroom checking in on 4/16/16 and checking out on 4/23/16. 2 adults, 2 kids (ages 15,16). Can you check availability for me? Thank You!

Hi! For those dates, the following one bedrooms are available:

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Please let me know your thoughts!

Norm

HI There,

I’m in a bit of situation — we have a gap in our WDW vacation on January 2. We will be staying at Animal Kingdom— Kidani January 3-6 but need to add a day on Jan 2 which wasn’t available when we booked.

OKW is available in the same class of room and point level (Deluxe Studio at 13 points).

DVC Member Services has said today that we or another member could book OKW and then waitlist the room at Kidani and more than likely we will be able to get the room at Animal kingdom closer to.

I am fine with either a transfer in or rental.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed

Thanks again for your help.

Have a great day.

Hi, I also checked and there is availability for 1/2 - 1/3 in a studio at OKW.

I’m only able to do a rental as of now, so that’s how I’d need to proceed. I can make the reservation and then waitlist AKL.

If you want to proceed, please send me an email at wdwDVC@icloud.com. Thanks!

Norm

Thank you so much, Norm. I'm so bummed. The Disney site showed availability for SSR for that week, but then when I clicked on the resort choice, none of the room choices were available, so I called. They couldn't explain why it shows availability until you actually click on the resort, and then all the room choices show up unavailable. Ugh. I hate Disney's website. One of the worst. It does it for multiple resorts, constantly. The choices change each time I put my dates in. Certain resorts show up with prices next to them, while others show up not available for those dates. Then when you click on the resort, poof, no room choices are available. Ridiculous! So for now, I'm grateful I still have my Coronado Springs Resort, but I want my DVC! :laughing:

That really stinks with the website. It does that with the DVC website sometimes, too. Sorry it didn’t work out this time. Please let me know if things change!

Do you have anything available for 11/28 or 29 or 30 through 12/5 or 6?

Need a cheaper stay, like AK (would be first choice!) studio.

Thanks,
Diane

Hi Diane,

Saratoga has a studio open 11/28 - 12/2 (57 points)

Unfortunately none of the others have any consecutive days in that range (and most have only one day in the rage open).

Norm

Looking for a studio at BWV, Boardwalk view from April 13-April 25, 2016. 2 adults. Would you check availability?

Looking for a studio at BWV, Boardwalk view from April 13-April 25, 2016. 2 adults. Would you check availability?

Hi, the dates available for Boardwalk for that room type are 4/18 - 4/25.

Would you like for me to check other resorts?

Thanks!

Norm

Hi, the dates available for Boardwalk for that room type are 4/18 - 4/25.

Would you like for me to check other resorts?

Thanks!

Norm

Could you check for a studio at Saratoga Springs from 4/13-4/18. We could do a split stay correct? Staying at Saratoga Springs from 4/13-4/18 and then the Boardwalk from 4/18-4/25? Is the Boardwalk room is a Boardwalk view? Could you also tell me how many points for each. Thank you Norm for all your help.

Could you check for a studio at Saratoga Springs from 4/13-4/18. We could do a split stay correct? Staying at Saratoga Springs from 4/13-4/18 and then the Boardwalk from 4/18-4/25? Is the Boardwalk room is a Boardwalk view? Could you also tell me how many points for each. Thank you Norm for all your help.

Yes, you could do a split stay.

Saratoga for 4/13 - 4/18 is 88 points (OKW is 80 and AKL is 101)
Boardwalk for 4/18 - 4/25 is 132 points for Boardwalk view

Norm

Hi everyone,

I have over 1,000 points available @ $13 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and AKL & OKW
11 months out.

My use years are:

AKL: December
OKW: April

You can contact me here or at wdwDVC@icloud.com. Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:
Looking at ma'am I village 6/29-7/9 1be value

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter