Paper Piecing Swap - Anyone?

I'm so excited! I may just have to skip forward and do some Disney pages when they arrive. :D I'll be watching for the envelope.

Hey Gerri they are on the way. My mom mailed them for me yesterday. I had hoped she would get them out on Monday, sorry. They should be arriving soon and I know everyone will love them!!

Lisa

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to get back and post, but every time that I try to get on the board, it is busy.

I rcv'd my paper piecings last Sat. Guys, they are fabulous!!!!!
I have so much to learn, if we ever have another Disney swap, I know what I want to do and I think you'd love it! I found a VERY easy Minnie mouse paper piecing that is actually a layout. There isn't a face, so I wouldn't have to stress out over it :) I've already made three of these. (Some for friends who also loves Disney :)
Again thanks to all of the Disney swap, and your art pieces turned out sooooo cute!!
Gerri

hello everyone I got my paper pieces the day before we left for our WDW trip. They are great I will use them in this trips album. It was lots of fun I'm in for another any time.

I'd be willing to host a paper piecing swap if there is enough interest. Anyone want me to start another one? Or should we wait a while so everyone can rest up?

Melissa I'd be game again. I will need a good bit of time since I don't one in mind and will have to *practice* a bit :D . Just let me know what everyone decides.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter