Paranormal Activity @ WDW

disneykc9691

1,106 miles from the Magic
(not sure where this belongs so feel free to move)

I have a picture that I came across of me when I was 4 (1994) in the Magic Kingdom in the gardens to the right of where Tony's is. I am hugging Minnie Mouse and there is a window in the back. While looking at the picture I noticed the image of a man in the window, which call me crazy but appears to be Walt. The man is wearing older fashioned clothing, a hat, red tie, and khakis and in many pictures that I've seen of Walt that is how he dressed. It is not a clear image so it can't be a reflection of a guest (I doubt any guests would be dressed like that in 1994 and in October @WDW) and seems to be hidden by a curtain in the window. I was wondering if anyone here has seen things like that in any photos they had taken at Walt Disney World.

I am going to move this to the Theme Parks Community Board.

Can't wait to see the pic BUT

I've seen cast members dressed in outfits like that on main street so maybe it was someone on break or taking a rest????:confused3

Ooo. Sounds neat! Please post the pick! Walt must be pretty happy with all that has become of the Disney name! It's incredible to think that one person started something so amazing. Gives you hope for what you, yes YOU, could do! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Picture! Picture! Picture!

Let us know when you get it up, we'd sure like to see if it really does look like Walt. I've seen a lot of pictures on DIS of white orbs in nighttime pictures. Whether they're just lighting anomalies or ghosts...

popcorn::

OOH. I love a good ghost story.

But didn't you know, there's a whole houseful of ghosts already there? 999 of them to be exact. Good thing they are friendly :hmghost:

popcorn::

OOH. I love a good ghost story.

But didn't you know, there's a whole houseful of ghosts already there? 999 of them to be exact. Good thing they are friendly :hmghost:
Not that crazy lady who kills her husband!

George is real! I've managed to convince both a friend and DH. The friend and I mocked him and had a PoTC malfunction, and then she did it with her daughter on a different trip...same thing. Meanwhile, I did it with DH...malfunction! Do not mock George if you want a smooth ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter