Paranormal Activity @ WDW

I just wanted to comment on how cute the picture of you and Minnie is and say that the expression on your face is priceless. To me it looks like the window of a shop with something hanging up. Would be much cooler if it was Walt though!!

I think they should send Grant and Jason in to investigate dont you think? Now that would be a Ghosthunters to remember:thumbsup2

Minnie looks pregnant. I took the picture and cropped out just the part of the man and made it really large. The brown horizontal band that looks like pants is actually the table but it does not explain how the fabric folds look like a tie and hat. That is weird.

Here's my "orb" picture. I like to think it's Walt.

IMG_0181.jpg

:scared1: Had I known about the George story and POTC, I would have been a little more frightened riding it by myself back in 07. And that does look like Walt in the window. :)

It is possible that this could be a ghost but it could also be some dirt that got on the cameras lens.
I think it would be so cool if that was an actual ghost tho:goodvibes

The thing is, I took several pictures, one after another, and this is the only one with the orb.:confused3. Maybe it was Tink getting ready for Wishes.

The thing is, I took several pictures, one after another, and this is the only one with the orb.:confused3. Maybe it was Tink getting ready for Wishes.
Well then that would prove to me that it is more so possible that you could have seen a ghost. Being that was only in one picture and usually when I take pictures that are one after another like that if there was dirt on the camera the spot would be in the same place. I think you may have something here:goodvibes

call me crazy but I cant see anything in the window

I didn't see it at first either. It is much smaller than what I was looking for. It's in the very upper right corner of the bottom window pane. The head is right below the 3rd rung (from the left) of the curtains.

I didn't see it at first either. It is much smaller than what I was looking for. It's in the very upper right corner of the bottom window pane. The head is right below the 3rd rung (from the left) of the curtains.

now I see it thanks:)

the guy looks crazy to me

Ooooh...I saw it right away! Hmm, could be a reflection, could be paranormal. It's hard to say....but I'd like to lean towards paranormal....I love a good ghost story!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter