Paranormal Activity @ WDW

Sorry about that. This is my first time posting a photo on this site. Not very computer savy yet!! Hope this works.

untitled.bmp

take this image link and type it in/copy and paste it into the Address bar on your internet screen. (from file to .bmp, do not include in the URL). Then enter. It should bring the photo up in a paint document. You can view it there. I tried it and it worked so it's worth a shot. On paint you can also magnify the image to get a closer look at the window.

Again I apologize about this. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would appreciate it since I am new @ posting photos.

Sorry about that. This is my first time posting a photo on this site. Not very computer savy yet!! Hope this works.

untitled.bmp

take this image link and type it in/copy and paste it into the Address bar on your internet screen. (from file to .bmp, do not include in the URL). Then enter. It should bring the photo up in a paint document. You can view it there. I tried it and it worked so it's worth a shot. On paint you can also magnify the image to get a closer look at the window.

Again I apologize about this. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would appreciate it since I am new @ posting photos.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain to you step by step on how to post a picture. Sounds like an interesting picture!

untitled.bmp

Again I apologize about this. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would appreciate it since I am new @ posting photos.[/QUOTE]

Your picture is still located on your PC. you need to create a photobucket / flicker account to get your pictuer on the world wide web. :thumbsup2

read this thread for help
[URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1359157"]http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1359157[/URL]

If you have questions let us know we are all glad to help! :yay:

I dunno about creepy..... I think I'm going with it looks like a reflection of someone in the window, probably a CM, maybe management ('cause of the tie.)

Hmmm...it does kind of look like Walt...but maybe just a reflection? It certainly is unusual.

But there are no other reflections.. hey, I love the supernatural lol!

If I were a ghost, I would go hang out in that freakin suite;)

thanks for the help. Created a flickr account and i'm trying again.

3309116333_856cb6bb9f_o.jpg

That image is fantastic, and I do believe in the paranormal, but that's simply the way the light angled down the side of the building is playing against the glass and curtains. Combine that with the human mind which is always trying to make human forms and faces out of things and you have a man standing there in shirt & tie.

If you cover up the body so all you see it the head, you'll notice there is none -- it's all in our minds. Ditto with the legs.

Well, Your so close to the bench which is very close to the building, so the window is not far from you at all. The person taking the picture looks to be kneeling down or squatting down, so the window reflection would look bigger/taller. Since Minnie Mouse is usually costumed to individuals who are 4'10"/4'11", and the window image looks smaller than Minnie, I would say that reflection would be about 4'6" tall. So, Unless Walt was that horse jockey I would say its probably not him...Although, Maybe you shrink in the after life...

It looks like a shirt or something like that possibly hanging up on a hanger. If you look at the image over the curtain it gives a more translucent look to it, but when you start looking over to the left near the edge of curtain (which is just a little bit open) you will see the shirt looks much brighter clearer...So I doubt its even a reflection...

Being a fan of Ghost Hunters, it would be neat if it was a ghost, but to me I believe it is a reflection of a person standing to the right of the camera. The way sunlight is hitting the figure matches what a mirror image of standing in that position should be based on the how the sun is hitting Minnie and the girl. The light part of the figure is also brighter than the light on the curtains, meaning it could not be something behind it (indoors). Indoor lighting would be much dimmer than the sunlight.

Very neat catch, though. Keep looking closely at your photos . . .:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter