Park hopping plan, with fast passes?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Since going to Disney since 2005, we have never park hopped. Now we are. I think. :rolleyes: I have the hoppers assigned to the tickets as of now. LoL. So here is my game plan for the date of March 31st. Please tell me what I might be doing wrong if anything.

8:45 - 10:45- Magic Kingdom
11:45 - 2:00- Animal Kingdom

Fast passes for the Animal Kingdom

12:00- FoP
1:00- Safari
2:00- Dinasour

2:15- head back to SSR and hope our room might be ready soon

Now here are some questions.

1. They do have park to park buses, right? Or not? Never paid much attention before.
2. Is one hour adequate timing between the MK and the AK?
3. Will fast pass waits be really high for FOP during this time? Like over 15 minutes? If so, then I might not just park hop and do just two parks on this trip.

Edited because I misread the beginning!

1 hour might not be enough time for travel from MK to AK, I would plan 90 minutes to be safe. They do have park to park buses.

Even with a FP, FOP takes at least 15-20 minutes in line IME.

Edited because I misread the beginning!

1 hour might not be enough time for travel from MK to AK, I would plan 90 minutes to be safe. They do have park to park buses.

Even with a FP, FOP takes at least 15-20 minutes in line IME.
Really? Wow, glad I am asking now.

Really? Wow, glad I am asking now.

I'm sure there will be varying responses, but it took us over an hour in Nov to get from AK to MK but part of that is probably that we waited almost 30 minutes for the bus which I think was unusual. When we wanted to get places faster we just used Uber!

You have to consider walk to bus stop,bus wait, bus ride, bag/security check, and the walk inside the park. I like to give it 90 minutes so we aren't feeling rushed.

Your FoP FP will be valid until 1:00. They may or may not allow you to use it 5 minutes past that time.

Your FoP FP will be valid until 1:00. They may or may not allow you to use it 5 minutes past that time.
Oh really? That is right, gosh, you would think I have never been before. LoL. I did use one one hour and 4 minutes past once. But I will admit, I keep having the feeling of wanting to go back to what I know, what we have always done, one park a day. But I need to step outside of my comfort zone perhaps.

May just end up doing Animal Kingdom later into the evening to avoid the middle of the day crowds that get so high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter