Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

Umm what the heck are we doing on page 2. Who let the ball drop. I'm talking to management. This is a scandal, a scandal I tell you.

ummm 1971

It was buddyboo's fault...yeah...blame it on the new guy.... :p
Ok, I'll ask one...
What is the female (aka Mrs. Cosby's) name in Countdown?

Good morning! I like the "blame the newbie" deal! :p

MK....Phylicia Rashad plays Dr. Helen Marsh, I believe. :)

Yep :p
AAQ To Granny...with extra points on spelling her real name (I took the easy route with Mrs. Cosby).
You're up. :)

Well, here's the book end to MK's question:

What is the name of the guy who decides to send us back to the more dangerous time to pick up an Iguanadon?

I remember that Granny....Dr. Seeker. :p

btw, when we rode last weekend we waited for the T Rex picture spot, as it was being taken, DH, DD, and myself all looked the opposite way and pointed. DD said she heard people saying, look at those people in the last row...too funny. :)

OK...it looks like we have no open questions on the thread right now....please do not post any questions here...as I am going to draw the 8th CC and we can continue the game there :)

(I'm away all weekend...I am doing it now because I don't want to hit the 150 page limit and get shut down before we can open the new thread...)

Be right back with the link to the new thread....:)

Good news!
Since this CC was getting crowded with pages...I have gone ahead and drawn the brand new CC....

Here is the link....
The Brand New Parks Game Thread!

So...all you veteran players and newbies...click on that link and let's continue the game in the new CC :)

See you there!
:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter