Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

Higgs22

<font color=green>Emperor of the Parks Game<br><fo
Greetings fellow CCers!

Well...once again the popularity or our little game has forced us to draw a brand new Chalk Circle.

And in honor of the special magic number of 71 that keeps finding its way into our answers...this seventh version of the Parks Game has the extra special designation of 7.1.....unlike the Imagineers...we CCers will find a way to incorporate the magic number into our CC!

It's hard to believe that the game that started out in September, 2001 would still be going strong here in 2003...with no sign of stopping....

And as we all know...recent tradition dictates that the first question on each new PG thread should be a tribute to the first question ever asked in the PG all those threads ago...so here goes...

In which WDW attraction is there a dog named Nana?

Now don't all scream "Peter Pan's Flight" all at once...there is no AAQ on the line for this one...:)

Finaly, a special welcome to all those new players out there who may be discovering this game for the first time...just jump right in...the rules are simple...and we always love to see new players.

So with a Dolewhiparita in hand...Emperor Higgs is proud to present
Parks Game! Part 7.1! Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

Very nice Higgs. :p
MBabe...it's in the new addition of The Emporium.

Ahhhh... version 7.1. :p Cool!

D'oh! MK beat me to it. I was going to guess the Emporium too, so I'll second it instead.

MickeyBabe: got it:)

next: What is the drink of choice at Adventure's Club( a simple one)

Nice intro your eminence Emperor Higgs ;)

MBabe says as she bows repetedly backing away from the Emperor.....

MK... You have located the last snowglobe.... can you tell men have a problem getting directions ;) :p

Nice Teamwork guys :bounce:

1. Beehive....Pooh ride and Country Bear Jamboree - Granny
2. Lava Lamp....RnRc- MK
3. Bagpipes...Off Kilter in Canada in Epcot- Granny...Haunted Mansion & IASW - MasterG
4. Fairground organ...Grand Floridian - MasterG
5. Crystolic Fusion Unit... Buzz Lightyear's SRS - MasterG
6. Mulitplane camera....One Man's Dream exhibit at MGM- Granny
7. Giant snowglobe with Cinderella Castle inside....Dreams Come True parade- Granny... The Emporium - MK
8. Roadrunner... SM & BTMRR- MasterG ( I didn't notice one at BTMRR but I'll take your word ;) )
9. Door Mouse....Alice's Tea Cups in Toon town- Granny
10. 50 ft. Dragon.... Fantasmic - Pam

AAQ cards to Granny, MK, MasterG and Pam :bounce:

New question please.....

Dinosaur/Dragon, what's the difference? They're both big and scaly :)

Bringing forward my question from PG6:

Who is seen in the background riding a bicycle built for two in MuppetVision 3D?

I said that MG got one of the two correct. And it wasn't Animal.

Originally posted by CourtasanSatine
MickeyBabe: got it:)

next: What is the drink of choice at Adventure's Club( a simple one)

Kungaloosh

Be easy with me, its my first time! :teeth:

4greatboys: correct and it was a easy one:)

Who are the 2 imrpov comedy troupes at Epcot?

Ahhh... the Adventurer's Club... My fave at PI. :) I second Deena's answer.

Next time youre at the Adventurer's Club, they have a version of the song Do-Re-Mi. Be sure to join in and sing along! It's too funny!

And welcome to Deena/4greatboys! :wave:

Ugh... I remember seeing the bike ride by in Muppets, but don't remember who's on it. Gotta think about that one. Or pull out the shotgun. ;)

To kick off Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

We are starting Happy Hour at Noon!!!!!!

MBabe has donned her New 7.1 Wench Ensemble for just this occasion....

Everyone's favorite DWhip Wench has a tray of 71 - 71 oz. Dole Whips and Whiparitas for the crowd!!!! Drink up me 'hearties ;)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: PARTY!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:bounce: Welcome 4greatboys :bounce:

We love it when new players join in :)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to re-post our guidelines.....

:wave: Here is a little about the Game itself....

We have a little game going here asking WDW Parks Trivia..... Answer a question... you get to ask one.... it's that simple.

We try to keep the active questions to between 1 and 2 ..... Let's see.... If you ask one you must keep checking in to confirm you answer and award your AAQ (Ask A Question) card to keep things going.

Also, we try to keep our Questions in Bold Type so they don't get lost in our posts and are easier to track.

Try to keep an answer or a question in every post so as to keep our wonderful moderators happy so they will let us stay here on the Theme Parks Attractions Strategies Boards.

(ps...the Guidelines are available in my signature any time, just click ;) )

Thanks for the AAQ card Satine, I'll turn this one in on a softball....

Finish this line from a popular attraction song.....

We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.........

:smooth:

I think the next line is "but we're loved by our mommies and dads drink up me hearties yo ho." Then the yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me.

Pam.... You got it..... It's the last verse of the song.....

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

Jolly Roger AAQ card to Pam :bounce:

Looks like you're up......

In honor of the start of the new thread:
Name the opening day for each park:
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
MGM
Animal Kingdom
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard Beach

:Pinkbounc :bounce: Let's get the party started
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

MBabe Thanks for the Whiperitas.

Pam....

Magic Kingdom - October 1, 1971
Epcot - October 1, 1982
MGM - May 1, 1989
Animal Kingdom - April 22, 1998
Typhoon Lagoon - June 1, 1989
Blizzard Beach - April 1, 1995

:Pinkbounc :bounce: Let's get the party started
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Pam... now you have me singing ;) :p :p :p.... I'm getting some pretty funny looks :rolleyes: :p ;)

I'm not a vegetarian, but since they let this thread keep going because they feel we help folks know of Disney things in a fun sort of way, I have my next question.

Where in the "world" can you find Vegetarian dishes?

mmmmmmm good whiparitas.

I'm not a vegetarian, but since they let this thread keep going because they feel we help folks know of Disney things in a fun sort of way, I have my next question.

Where in the "world" can you find Vegetarian dishes?

mmmmmmm good whiparitas.

Narrowed this down to where at MGM

MBabe: In that wench costume I am sure you were already used to those looks :eek: ;)

And, you are correct with all of the dates.
Looks like you are up.

CourtasanSatine -
I may be wrong, but I am not aware of anything they serve that is vegetarian. Could you tell me the dish???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter