Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

Hmmm, I thought you could get vegetarian dishes in Wonders of Life and Living with the Land. Of course, neither of those are in MGM. Are there some in Hollywood and Vine or the Brown Derby?

Confused_in_FL

pintrader: Couldyou clarify something for me. Are you looking for restaurants that serve a dish specifically marketed as vegetarian? The reason I ask is all of the sit-down restaurants will accomodate if you ask them.

Mama melrose also has
Vegetarian Minestrone with Ditalini pasta
several salads that qualify
Eggplant Parmesan with roasted vegetables tossed in pipette pasta and tomato broth

phowell I agree. I recently visited WDW with a vegetarian and here was the issue. Lots of vegetarians have had it with the "negotiating" that goes on in restaurants that aren't adequately prepared for veggie visitors.

I know that at 50's Prime Time, Chef Michael Senich really does keep tofu, bulghur, quinoa, couscous, and (GMO-laden) Boca Burgers in the pantry. Senich insists that his chefs are ready and willing to throw together anything you'd like.

So I was am asking, short of a salad Bar, what restaurants actually have a vegetarian selection as opposed to ...
Yeah there's one some something i.e. a veggie wrap somewhere over "there"

Pintrader - 50s Prime Time Cafe, Rosie's All-American, and the Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater.

Pam- You were psychic the other day with your Military Freebie answer! I think Granny owes you a prescient AAQ card!

Deena! Welcome to the Parks Game. You've found your way to the coolest thread on the DISboards!

Gometros.....

Is the other muppet Floyd ?:confused:

I know these may be late but here's 71 Krispy Kremes to go with the DW's !! Everyone enjoy!!

Checking the menus on Deb Wills' site, I found these listings:

50s Prime Time - Vegetable Stuffed Pepper
Sci Fi - Vegetable Potato Bake
Brown Derby - Thai Noodle Bowl with Coconut Crusted Tofu
Mama Melrose - Wild Mushroom Risotto , Penne Ala Vodka, Eggplant Parmesan

So my answer is - all of them

i was able to confirm the Mama Melrose too, go. So a veggie filled AAQ to you

The Anacomical Players (but I think they too have gone the way of the dodo) and the guys in France who spoof Cyrano deBergerac (can't think of what they are called) and then there is a comedy troupe in Great Britain (can't think of their name either).

CAuse it took too long to go through all these pages!

passes AAQ cardswith laughter spit to MickeyBabe,iwannabeminnie and Momto2Minnies

I'll post the first picture question for the new thread.

Where can you find this clock?
fc24c299.jpg

Okay, I *know* I've seen that clock before.... Soooooo .... is it in the Emporium?

Is it in the Golden Horseshoe? A moment of silence please for this now-extinct attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter